2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wondering about the age of our Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marcus sanders
Well im not when did you learn to drive a stick let alone drive a turbocharged monster???
I learned to drive a stick in my teens. I'm sure I'm no where near your super leet uber JDM driving abilities though.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bahaha!

You've been driving since you were 15 and you just turned 18? Wow, your skills must be extremely l337 yo!

I wish I had 3 years of driving a car under my belt. I would just have my parents get me a Zonda and I'd be set.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:54 PM
marcus sanders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well thts 3 yrs of driving in many countries not just driving down alabama back roads
Old 06-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well thts 3 yrs of driving in many countries not just driving down alabama back roads
So you can navigate from the left hand side of the road as well? I don't see how that is pertinent...
Old 06-28-2009, 01:59 PM
marcus sanders

It means I drive better than most people and if your so good and great what does your driveing record look like?
Old 06-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

what does your driveing record look like?
Longer than 3 years.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:12 PM
marcus sanders

Talking

Almost Funny So I guess its not even close to clean
Old 06-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Almost Funny So I guess its not even close to clean
I got a warning this year for a smoked license place cover... before that I got a speeding ticket around 2002 that was thrown out... before that I got a speeding ticket around 1998 or 1999.

Next question?
Old 06-28-2009, 02:20 PM
marcus sanders

Well Thats pretty good for a 30 year old so y all the anger
Old 06-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Well Thats pretty good for a 30 year old so y all the anger
I'm not angry. I just don't like the majority of people your age.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:23 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

It means I drive better than most people and if your so good and great what does your driveing record look like?
:ico n18:

Most people with 2.5 years driving experience??
Old 06-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,355 Likes on 2,644 Posts

wow this kid is stupid
Old 06-28-2009, 10:01 PM
eckeryi

I read more then I post.....and I must admit....Flick Montana & hraesvelg, you guys consistently crack me up

This is too funny

Bahaha!

You've been driving since you were 15 and you just turned 18? Wow, your skills must be extremely l337 yo!

I wish I had 3 years of driving a car under my belt. I would just have my parents get me a Zonda and I'd be set.

Last edited by eckeryi; 06-28-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by eckeryi
I read more then I post.....and I must admit....Flick Montana & hraesvelg, you guys consistently crack me up

This is too funny
We are here for teh LulZ
Old 06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Elan

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I'm not angry. I just don't like the majority of people your age.
Obviously someone didn't have a good childhood. Funny thing is that all you "adults" who hate on younger drivers act even worse than they do. My god I am sorry that you even drive a car with 300hp...such immaturity. That's pretty scary. It's sad really. I just see pure jealousy to tell you the truth and is it not? Of course it is. Leave the kid alone. I know 17 year olds that have two times the brain capacity of any 30 year old. Wow congratulations, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to drive a car...You don't even know the poor boy. I swear half of these members here that pick on the younger drivers are just lonely adults probably going through a midlife crisis that had a shitty child hood. You are the type that were probably got bullied and so you must go and bully other people. Maybe instead of investing all your hard earned, 30 year old, cash in something other than a freaking turbo kit, you can afford some online dating sites. I am so sick of hearing of these bully type adults thinking that they are the **** because they drive a $30,000 sports car. You are not better than anyone else here. Call me immature, call me whatever makes you feel like a bigger person inside. In retrospect, who is the bigger person? Damn, you think just because you're not a teenager anymore, you are some kind of god...seriously? How mature are you guys? It's really sick. Now I know some other 30 year old, or "mature" member is going to make some sly, half-*** comment about this and that's fine. This is America after all, but just think. Is that really a mature thing to do? Would you say that to your own kid, before you attack another one. It's sad to say that you older members are all old enough to have children when you just bully them. In my opinion, you guys shouldn't even reproduce. I wouldn't doubt that many of you guys can't...again bully to make yourselves feel better. So they had better parents than you, and they bought them a car...aw wow. It's a car...if it was a 4 door maxima with the same engine, you guys wouldn't say anything...wait but it has the same engine...my point is that a car is a car. People that buy your own, great. You owe a lot of money to the bank to pay it back in a failing economy. When someone else pays for it, well that's just more money in your pocket. Am I wrong here? When you buy a Lamborghini, do you pay $300,000 cash? No because it's illegal and very few people can. Technically the bank owns it, just like your house until its all payed off. So no, you didn't buy yourself. Stop bullying younger members. It really doesn't make you look good. Wow you can say mean things to a teenager...you must be a hero. Shut the hell up and seriously grow up.

Now I am done with my flaming. Go ahead and bully me now. Obviously that's all God put you on this earth to do. I respect the members here that are mature enough to not comment or respect the younger members. I will not state my age. I could be 17 and I could be 40. That's not the important thing. Just chill out and seriously grow up people.

Note- I am not attacking anyone in specific, just the members who claim they are so mature and no everything there is to know that hate on younger members primarily because they are jealous. No doubt about that. It's human nature and psychology.

Last edited by Elan; 06-28-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
calin
Banned

Hraes, here's one you might enjoy

https://my350z.com/forum/zohr-z-owne...body-shop.html
Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by Elan
Obviously someone didn't have a good childhood. Funny thing is that all you "adults" who hate on younger drivers act even worse than they do. My god I am sorry that you even drive a car with 300hp...such immaturity. That's pretty scary. It's sad really. I just see pure jealousy to tell you the truth and is it not? Of course it is. Leave the kid alone. I know 17 year olds that have two times the brain capacity of any 30 year old. Wow congratulations, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to drive a car...You don't even know the poor boy. I swear half of these members here that pick on the younger drivers are just lonely adults probably going through a midlife crisis that had a shitty child hood. You are the type that were probably got bullied and so you must go and bully other people. Maybe instead of investing all your hard earned, 30 year old, cash in something other than a freaking turbo kit, you can afford some online dating sites. I am so sick of hearing of these bully type adults thinking that they are the **** because they drive a $30,000 sports car. You are not better than anyone else here. Call me immature, call me whatever makes you feel like a bigger person inside. In retrospect, who is the bigger person? Damn, you think just because you're not a teenager anymore, you are some kind of god...seriously? How mature are you guys? It's really sick. Now I know some other 30 year old, or "mature" member is going to make some sly, half-*** comment about this and that's fine. This is America after all, but just think. Is that really a mature thing to do? Would you say that to your own kid, before you attack another one. It's sad to say that you older members are all old enough to have children when you just bully them. In my opinion, you guys shouldn't even reproduce. I wouldn't doubt that many of you guys can't...again bully to make yourselves feel better. So they had better parents than you, and they bought them a car...aw wow. It's a car...if it was a 4 door maxima with the same engine, you guys wouldn't say anything...wait but it has the same engine...my point is that a car is a car. People that buy your own, great. You owe a lot of money to the bank to pay it back in a failing economy. When someone else pays for it, well that's just more money in your pocket. Am I wrong here? When you buy a Lamborghini, do you pay $300,000 cash? No because it's illegal and very few people can. Technically the bank owns it, just like your house until its all payed off. So no, you didn't buy yourself. Stop bullying younger members. It really doesn't make you look good. Wow you can say mean things to a teenager...you must be a hero. Shut the hell up and seriously grow up.

Now I am done with my flaming. Go ahead and bully me now. Obviously that's all God put you on this earth to do. I respect the members here that are mature enough to not comment or respect the younger members. I will not state my age. I could be 17 and I could be 40. That's not the important thing. Just chill out and seriously grow up people.

Note- I am not attacking anyone in specific, just the members who claim they are so mature and no everything there is to know that hate on younger members primarily because they are jealous. No doubt about that. It's human nature and psychology.
Will reply later... just quoting to prevent edit.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

No U R a funny i got a 63 wut about u?
You say you graduated with a 3.5gpa and scored a 63 on your ASVAB? You take special education courses?
Old 06-28-2009, 11:32 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I vote for this as the longest paragraph....evar!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:52 AM
DesertSleeper

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Dr.Phil in the hooooouuuuuuuse.................nah seriously, you need your own talk show dude

Quick Reply: Wondering about the age of our Z owners