Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Just made the deal

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 10:17 AM
theonetheonly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just made the deal

Just got back from the dealership and made a deal on a 04 Silverstone 6spd Touring....waitin til Monday for credit approval. It was in their showroom and the dealer had already installed the 3M clear bra.
Will post pics later.

Old 06-20-2004, 04:54 PM
AgStoneZ

Talking Re: Just made the deal

Originally posted by theonetheonly
Just got back from the dealership and made a deal on a 04 Silverstone 6spd Touring....waitin til Monday for credit approval. It was in their showroom and the dealer had already installed the 3M clear bra.
Will post pics later.

Congratulations! I ordered my 2004 Silverstone Coupe (Touring) the first week of April 2004. My dealer notified me last week that it FINALLY has arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and I hope to have it within the next two weeks.

I looked for months before deciding to order my Z. Trying to find exactly the right color with what I wanted in it was not easy. We wanted the XM radio factory installed and that was not an option at the time. So, we decided to order it with everything (XM Radio, Nav. System). I am ordering a Zee bracket for my front plates and getting a clear bra installed.
Old 06-20-2004, 09:26 PM
theonetheonly

Default Re: Re: Just made the deal

Originally posted by AgStoneZ
Congratulations! I ordered my 2004 Silverstone Coupe (Touring) the first week of April 2004. My dealer notified me last week that it FINALLY has arrived at the Port of Los Angeles and I hope to have it within the next two weeks.

I looked for months before deciding to order my Z. Trying to find exactly the right color with what I wanted in it was not easy. We wanted the XM radio factory installed and that was not an option at the time. So, we decided to order it with everything (XM Radio, Nav. System). I am ordering a Zee bracket for my front plates and getting a clear bra installed.
I had a hard time deciding on the color too. Just when I had finally decided I saw a red one on the way to the dealership and it looked sharp. But there were no red ones on any lots in the area, so I decided to stay with my initial choice. Well the way I figure it all the colors look good so you can't go wrong. BTW in Canada the 350z only comes in the touring or track model, and once you decide on the color and tranny (auto or 6spd) the only option is the nav. I decided that I didn't need the nav so I guess got another empty cubby hole for other stuff (CDs etc.).
Old 06-21-2004, 04:23 AM
FairladyZ

good luck
Old 06-21-2004, 07:57 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ah.....You would have loved the Redline! But, you'll enjoy your car no matter what the color. Enjoy!