got a email back from ZISME

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 06:38 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by jgrier
Successful women would not bother me, bring it on. Maybe he
felt threatened by you? Are you intimidating? lol. The "Z" will
make everything better. Damn I'm tired of waiting.......
Not intimidating at all!?! The funny part is, it's not like he didn't get a part of my "success" hehe...And i'm not even THAT successful yet - wait until i get a REAL job. Funny part is, I'll be starting a "new" life come august. I move into my apartment August 23rd, and hopefully get my car in early september as well. Brand new happy girl in a brand new pretty car. So anyway, back to the subject at hand...
Old 06-12-2002, 06:40 PM
jgrier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good for you! Mine will be a birthday present to myself this September as well. I wish I could just go into a deep sleep
until then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Attached Thumbnails got a email back from ZISME-clint-z.jpg  
Old 06-12-2002, 07:03 PM
droideka

Question

Abyss, your relationship problems aside, WTF is wrong with you that after ZISME even takes the time of day to respond to your e-mails that you would continue to blast him on a public Web site. If somebody had indirectly harrassed me in a public forum and posted my personal work contact info on said "other" forum, I'd make sure that you didn't get your car until October.
Old 06-12-2002, 08:27 PM
infinite z

Default What time?

What time is the deal this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway? What is it exactly? Can we get up close? I'll be there if I can, but I don't know when to be there.
Old 06-12-2002, 08:37 PM
Z CRAZY
Charter Member #67

Default Re: What time?

jgrier

You need to change the Clint Eastwood sig message to give an ultimatum to Nissan:

Go Ahead, make my Z !
Old 06-12-2002, 08:48 PM
jgrier

Good point Z Crazy......
Attached Images  
Old 06-12-2002, 09:16 PM
InternetABYSS

Default droidekaus

thats between me and ZISME....we have talk before and after that and things are cool between us.....if you dont recall we bounce info back and forth (have been doing this for months on and off forums) He just doesnt wanna get his phone flooded and thats his main concern. That is main concern of most the sources I talk to......the aol profile was public and he didn't care about that.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:20 PM
ZZtopp

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JmanZ
[B]Okay... one more time....

The stats I made public are taken from a Nissan press kit made available to magazine writers etc so they have hard info to write on when they do their articles. The articles that need to be out for the August issues of the magazines. etc. Maybe of these mags won't have had a chance to test the car themselves, so Nissan provides them with their figures.

This being said, the car that is touring around right now.... the car that these numbers were taken from... is <b> NOT THE FINAL PRODUCTION MODEL</b>.

These stats might be 100% accurate but I think that when the magazines start to test, you'll see the original stats I made comment on, 300 HP with a 0-60 in 5.2, come to light.

You may be absolutely right about everything, but it doesn't make sense that Nissan would give the mags a set of numbers that will go into print in the August issues, and then a month later say, "Oh, we've revised those numbers, now they're XXX."

It's just not good for business. The mags will be out on the stands giving one number, and then the chosen few who really care to investigate will have the real numbers. Nissan wants to sell 30,000 of these per year, not just 1000 or so to the fanatics who cruise these forums. If they are doing exactly as you say, I think it's a mistake to release what may be preliminary numbers to the magazines at this point. Some may see a number less than 300 HP and lose interest in the car and not look back.

Personally, I'm happy with the numbers, but the general public may not feel the same way.
Old 06-12-2002, 11:16 PM
droideka

Originally posted by ZZtopp

You may be absolutely right about everything, but it doesn't make sense that Nissan would give the mags a set of numbers that will go into print in the August issues, and then a month later say, "Oh, we've revised those numbers, now they're XXX."

It's just not good for business. The mags will be out on the stands giving one number, and then the chosen few who really care to investigate will have the real numbers. Nissan wants to sell 30,000 of these per year, not just 1000 or so to the fanatics who cruise these forums. If they are doing exactly as you say, I think it's a mistake to release what may be preliminary numbers to the magazines at this point. Some may see a number less than 300 HP and lose interest in the car and not look back.

Personally, I'm happy with the numbers, but the general public may not feel the same way.
Hey, cool! You came over! Welcome, zz.
Old 06-12-2002, 11:28 PM
ZZtopp

Thanks! I love the quality and integrity of this site.
Old 06-13-2002, 02:05 AM
Z CRAZY
Charter Member #67

Default Re: what have fun with the Z nex t week means

Originally posted by InternetABYSS
By the way I'm SINGLE again after 5 years the obsessive computer use and overall Z crazyness got my 5 yr relationship to go bye bye some CHICKS just don't understand.....its cool I didnt get married i lost a $7k ring though........no kids thank god....BUT the cool thing is that the Z will be here soon and i'll definitly marry it. Its faithful...even better than a dog.
Sorry to hear about the breakup but, No, not the dog!!! LOL