2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Post your favorite "Wow" story

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 08:29 AM
InternetABYSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Story Number one.

Well...I had some college kid start yelling and screaming at a gas station...."whos car is that, whos car is that" I'm alittle embarrassed because I was sitting on the can trying to get my 2 minutes of peace. The guy behind the counter said I think the owner is in the bathroom. So the guy starts hitting on the bathroom door "Saying is that your car, is that your car." I got out alittle pissed just to see a group of guys that had a few to many checking out my Z. Then the guy that was beating on the bathroom door....proceeds to grab the *** end of my Z and starts humping it saying I love this car man....I cant wait to get mine.

I was like.....ummm thanks bud Now I gotta run my car in the touch free car wash... My Z got raped and all I could do is just watch.....OOHH the humanity.

Story Number Two

To celebrate me getting my car me and my girlfriend went out to a club. Well to make along story short we met a **** star and she wanted to go home with us. Needless to say I THINK I got the best pics of 2 girls going at it in and outside of a Z.

And yes it is possible for 3 people to ride in the Z

Some folks here have seen all the pics...so its a true story.

(see pic below)

Story number Three

Well its was posted when I got my car but I also got boobies on the glass while driving on the highway....Yes the car rocks...but the crazyness has slowed down since the car is getting more exposure in Dallas.

I have race stories and top speed stories...but I dont have to go over how stupid it is to do that so I won't encourage it.
Attached Thumbnails Post your favorite "Wow" story-z-girls.jpg  

Last edited by InternetABYSS; 10-22-2002 at 08:40 AM.
Old 10-22-2002, 08:41 AM
bigtul4u

: just got back from a week long trip to costa rica. while in san jose, i walk into a place called the del ray.........over 100 hot latin woman(ok, a few ugly ones too) all looking at me like i was brad pitt and scoping out the bulge in my shorts(a wad of $$ of course)............not sure if this story relates, but all i could think at the time was......WOW!!!!.......i'm finally home!!!!....hehehehehe
Old 10-22-2002, 10:25 AM
SuperG

Default Abyss...

Don't be shy, post the pics man! If not here, perhaps you could direct us to a suitably "adult" site where such eye popping sights would not be banned. I'm sure your gf would appreciate a few more minutes of fame!

Share with your fellow Z'rs!

SuperG
Old 10-22-2002, 10:41 AM
InternetABYSS

they are posted "@" my site...If you cant figure out what my domain name is.....then I cant help you but heres a clue....my email address is jason@internetabyss.com
Old 10-22-2002, 10:44 AM
wxtornado

Abyss, you suck man, can I just tell you that!
Old 10-22-2002, 10:58 AM
Rocket2023

ABYSS

Ok, I now nominate you for the lucky b&#$^rd award.

congrats, and since you have already claimed your prize I would hope the next time you have to sacrifice yourself for the greater good you might think of giving us a heads-up of where the fountain of plenty may be found.

We measily mortals would like to say thank you, thank you very much.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:00 AM
InternetABYSS

Now I know why my friends hate me but don't mind hanging out with me...LOL AWARD hmmmm since I shot the pics for you guys mostly...the video is mine hee hee...I except points im currently at 16,000 but I sold 10,000 for the glowing name
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another story...Last Night, I meet up with a guy on the S2000 board....his screen name is JK his real name is Jack....His S2000 had alot of mods to it. HKS exhaust and a very cool looking ram air intake system.

Well needless to say....The 350z smokes the s2000 by a couple cars any way you do it...the S2000 driver will admit it but doesnt want to ...I gave him a test drive in the Z and he was very impressed and had a huge grin on his face....I do like the S2000 and this isnt a flame at all I love the car, I'm gonna be meeting up with alot of local s2000 guys in the near future.

I'm just gonna keep away from anything that has alot of cam rumble to it and all late model vetts w/ 6speeds.

Everything else has boosted the 350z's ego even though some folks dont wanna believe its potential especially against camaro SS and the firebird Ws6.....ZYA

Last edited by InternetABYSS; 10-22-2002 at 11:09 AM.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:18 AM
Rocket2023

I gave you a point. I will make sure and reply to any thread you start, as a showing of support for the sacrifices you have to make on behalf of us Z owners.

God's speed ABYSS
Old 10-22-2002, 12:27 PM
Zzyzx

Originally posted by InternetABYSS

Now I know why my friends hate me but don't mind hanging out with me...LOL AWARD hmmmm since I shot the pics for you guys mostly...the video is mine hee hee...I except points im currently at 16,000 but I sold 10,000 for the glowing name
LOL! My eyeballs and I must thank you and putting a huge grin on my face for a dreary Tuesday! If I could I would pile points on you for the picts.
Old 10-22-2002, 02:30 PM
Ohio350z

Abyss,

Where the pics at? I went to your sight but I din't see any HLA (Hot lesbian Action!) I got a Z so I don't need any more pics of that. You see I have a wife, and she is not into chicks so I need to live vicarously through you!!!! How about when I reach 10,000 points I will give them to you in exchange for the chance to see it.
Old 10-22-2002, 02:36 PM
Ohio350z

Found them, if you look hard enough you will find the link!!! Abyss is that your girl with the Big Rack!!!!! Dude you got a Z and HLA, that is sweet.
Old 10-22-2002, 02:56 PM
Old Skooler

Oh my god....I want to be InternetAbyss in my next life....
Old 10-22-2002, 03:09 PM
lupohki

"Wow"
Old 10-22-2002, 03:37 PM
zzzzzz

Thumbs up WOW Story

I was one of the first in Ottawa, Canada to get the new Z. One warm September morning I had it parked downtown on the side of the road. I was showing a friend my new toy when a well-endowed hot 20 ear old stopped to chat. She said that she had been admiring one at a Nissan dealer but that she could not afford one so she was going to buy an Acura instead. She was aking me questions about it and after answering a few I said "would you like to go for a ride?" She replied; "Will you let me drive it?" I said: "You are a good looking girl.......but you're not that good looking!"
Old 10-22-2002, 03:46 PM
InternetABYSS

When they made me they broke the mold....then they sent it back to nissan HQ to take it apart and see what went wrong...hee hee

Yes that is my DD girlfriend..there are 2 pics of her in my Z gallery...the other girl is savannahrain....hmmm if you look up that domain I bet you see more pics of her.

It was just a lucky night I had....but it wasnt the first

I wish we were on a different forum and I could tell you guys a bunch of wild stories with pics...Oh well....Back to the Z stories folks. Maybe i'll post a free place where you guys can talk to me about this kinda stuff on my website. If I do it will be very small and at the bottom hidden, since my site is clean on the outside.

My motto is "FAST cars and Faster Women"

(If your broke like me just fake it till ya make it)
I'm 29 now so I think that I only got about 10 good years left in me with my lifestyle...Im pretty young looking so maybe 15....I'll have to write a book or something.

Ohio350z....you found em....hee hee Wheres my 10,000 pts ???

I hope you guys enjoyed em....I wanted to be the first to do that with the Z, I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.
Old 10-22-2002, 04:19 PM
Ohio350z

10,000 points for the video, not the pictures. Pictures are free . Also don't give me that I broke crap when you sold my 305z for $10 million.

Last edited by Ohio350z; 10-22-2002 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-22-2002, 08:50 PM
InternetABYSS

you think this site is worth a million????

LOL

we got lucky with what we got....GEEZZZ....I'll how you a snap shot of my checking account you'll laugh.
Old 10-23-2002, 08:48 AM
SuperG

Default When you're the man...

you're definitely the man. We're not worthy you lucky SOB!

SuperG
Old 10-23-2002, 11:52 AM
onecoolee

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Default No WOW's yet...but

...I should have my "Z" in 2-3 weeks. Its expected delivery date is November, and I hope the dock worker situation in California doesn't delay my potential WOW fun too much...

This forum is great, and I can only hope for a similar story to that of InternetAbyss...then again, I live in a rural area, and not California, so the number of **** stars here is pretty low (or non-existent), but there may be a few wanna be **** stars, right ?!? hehe

I am glad I found this place and it adds alot of enthusiasm towards getting my "Z" and provides me with alot of information, and worthwhile reading, along with plenty of humor...it definitely helps me get through the rough weeks...

Keep up the great work, and keep posting the goodies !