Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Las Vegas Dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Ryan Davis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Las Vegas Dealerships

I was wondering since I have family in Vegas that I might see for a while, Is there anyone From the Las Vegas area that knows of some realy good Z dealerships?

Also what was the average downpayment with what credit score?
This would realy help out. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If your gonna be in vegas... Performance Nissan is only a 3 hour drive

If you want to let me know what you are looking for I can see what I can do for you on a New Z
Old 11-10-2004, 06:30 AM
vegaszdude

I live in Vegas. No dealership here was willing to be too flexible on the price. The four dealerships could care less about the "competition." Went to SoCal for my Z. Service is worse.
Had to drive 3 hours to Performance Nissan to get to some knowledgeable service people. Great experience there. Give Performance a try!
Old 11-10-2004, 07:03 AM
Abomination

I work for the planet chain of dealerships, they have planet nissan here. Largest nissan dealership in town, thats where I got my Z
Old 11-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Ryan Davis

How well were they on the price at Performance? And what was your down payment with what credit score if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.
Old 11-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Abomination

Originally posted by Ryan Davis
How well were they on the price at Performance? And what was your down payment with what credit score if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.
Bro, unless you are truly "credit challenged" you shouldnt have a problem with the down and getting the car. I would say if your credit score is over 600 and you have a decent job (payment can NEVER EVER exceed 20% of your monthly income, no matter the score) you should be fine in the Z. As for down payment, as long as your credit is in the area of 600+ you shouldnt need any unless your rolling in negative equity ect... Down just affects your payment.

If you have any questions just PM me, Im an old hat at this stuff And if your really worried about your credit/down, call me at work and I can run your credit and give you the straight talk (Henderson Hyundai 702-565-1500 Dave)

Also, if you or anyone else in vegas wants help buying a Z, just yell. Ill negotiate a deal on one for you if you buy me lunch

Last edited by Abomination; 11-10-2004 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Leslie

Originally posted by vegaszdude
I live in Vegas. No dealership here was willing to be too flexible on the price. The four dealerships could care less about the "competition." Went to SoCal for my Z. Service is worse.
Had to drive 3 hours to Performance Nissan to get to some knowledgeable service people. Great experience there. Give Performance a try!
You arent kidding, we have the worst dealers by far
Old 11-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Ryan Davis

Originally posted by Abomination
Bro, unless you are truly "credit challenged" you shouldnt have a problem with the down and getting the car. I would say if your credit score is over 600 and you have a decent job (payment can NEVER EVER exceed 20% of your monthly income, no matter the score) you should be fine in the Z. As for down payment, as long as your credit is in the area of 600+ you shouldnt need any unless your rolling in negative equity ect... Down just affects your payment.

If you have any questions just PM me, Im an old hat at this stuff And if your really worried about your credit/down, call me at work and I can run your credit and give you the straight talk (Henderson Hyundai 702-565-1500 Dave)

Also, if you or anyone else in vegas wants help buying a Z, just yell. Ill negotiate a deal on one for you if you buy me lunch
You sell Z's at Hyundai? thanks for the reply and the time. I will actualy call you within the week if you don't mind helping out. Thanks a lot man.