Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

finally: pics of vandalism

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 07:29 PM
KrazY-2K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down finally: pics of vandalism

Pics of damage on my Z. Someone evil decided to throw a rock through my passenger side window a few weeks back:

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

I've already replaced the window. Just waiting for the new pillar to come in from my body shop so I can get that repainted and installed. I also need to tint the new window.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Sully

Man o Man, thankful the A$$hole that did that wasnt to be found, or you most likely wouldnt be making this post, unless they got net access in the holding cell..

Sully

...im still confused on what kids get out of destroying peoples ****.

Last edited by Sully; 11-21-2004 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-21-2004, 07:41 PM
KrazY-2K

I'd probly be posting this from prison if I found out who did it. I wish people could just have respect for other peoples' property. Bad thing is it looks a lot worse in real life. But not for much longer
Old 11-21-2004, 10:31 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Geez, they couldn't have AT LEAST just missed the body...? Are you going to be parking inside at night now?
Old 11-22-2004, 04:55 AM
Sully

Granted you have a place inside..

Sully
Old 11-22-2004, 06:19 AM
JCD

They stole my VDO Dayton MS4100 NAVbox from my Daihatsu Charade (its cuore in europe) and they damaged the door, by forcing a piece of metal between the door and window. So the window collapses by 'natural' influences and doesn't make too much noise.

Its just a 1 DIN navbox, the thief stole two unopened bags of candy out of my glovebox... a helmet (go to tracks frequently, no not with that car hehehe) and he got hold of my parking money.

Further, menthally you feel violated; somebody just went trough your car and steal everything in it's path. I feel for you, cause i cannot withstand the pain i would have if my car was a Z.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:11 AM
EdgeOfSanity

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i feel your pain, my car was backed into while parked in front of a friends house. Happened around 12am on a saturday so i know it was some drunk high school kid.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:17 AM
KrazY-2K

Originally posted by yobri
Geez, they couldn't have AT LEAST just missed the body...? Are you going to be parking inside at night now?
I wish I could. While we do have a garage, there's actually no driveway for me to drive my car into it (unless I wanted to take off the bottom of my front bumper). Plus, it's also been the home of my dad's '57 Bel-Air for the past 10+ years.

I do have some suspects in mind. There's some punk high school kids who live across the street, as well as some very immature college kids a few houses down. We also have gangster wanna-be's that live on the other side of the block.

Sigh, this neighborhood has gone to hell...
Old 11-22-2004, 01:00 PM
KrazY-2K

Daylight pic:

Old 11-22-2004, 01:16 PM
boma

Aim a surveillance camera at it and record it at night....

I know how you feel, I like in a crappy neighborhood.
Old 11-22-2004, 01:46 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Originally posted by EdgeOfSanity
i feel your pain, my car was backed into while parked in front of a friends house. Happened around 12am on a saturday so i know it was some drunk high school kid.

I take offense to that comment. J/K
Old 11-22-2004, 02:28 PM
DaddyPhatSaks

Damn that sux! Know how u feel....back in the day had a lowrider truck...(hydraulic bed, plexiglass convertable, system, etc..)...walked outside from work oneday and it was gone. F#*ers stole it in broad daylight. Cops found it across town that night and it was tore all to hell. Just wanted to kill someone! Worse feeling ever.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:01 PM
larochax

sorry to see that. when my father first bought the z kids in a neon through rocks at it while driving. then a few months ago somone made sure to swirly scratch EVERY single body panel on the car so it had to be completely repainted. that was done in a hospital garage. i had never been so angry in my life as when i saw it.

the new coat of black just isn't the same.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:14 PM
KrazY-2K

Sorry to hear about all your incidents, too guys

Yeah it sucks that people just can't respect other peoples' property. Bunch of sick people in this world. After reading these replies, I'm thinking it could have been a lot worse...
Old 11-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

My idea to fix these problems...LASERS!!!

4 lasers on folding tripods that fit in the trunk and can be set up around the vehicle when so desired. If any object passes through them said object becomes disconnected from whatever it was connected to. The arms laying on the ground around the car will then ward off future problems. :-)
Old 11-22-2004, 06:00 PM
zYouLater

I believe that the low life defication eating dude that did that to your Z would fu*k his own mother. That is how truly sorry that **** is! and futhur more I think he should be arrested for stealing oxygen.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:14 PM
tractng

KrazY-2K,

I feel your pain just from reading. If you are in So Cal and need help beating this ****, let me know.

I got my car egged (a few weeks after I bought it) while parking on the driveway one night. Caused some scratches!!!

The fact that I lived in culdecsac made me even more mad. I talked to the neighborhood and people hinted it was the guy that lives across the street. The guy has been doing that to a few neighbors in the past (25 year punk living with parents).

I didn't have any evidence. If i was in my younger days, I would have confronted that guy and probably beat his A$$. Now i am more wise and called law enforcment.

I end up buying $800 bucks of security camera in which I could have spent it on something else. Everytime I see that guy across the street, I would stare at him (giving him the **** look so I could start something with him).

Tony
Old 11-23-2004, 07:57 AM
onii

Yeah, I'm always worried someone's going to do something either intentional or not. Around here, I'm more worried that some idiot old lady is gonna drive into my car, slam her door completely open into my car, or just TBone me. I had an idea of hookin some car batteries to the body panels, so when someone touches the car they get a nice lil zing. =] wonder if that's illegal.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:50 AM
itburns

To be honest with you, I waited to buy my Z until I moved into an apartment complex with secure underground parking. I have had all sorts of bad luck over the years with car burglary. Nothing more sickening than to walk to your car parked on the street and see a shattered window (unless you walk to your car parked on the street and it isn't even there). Any forum members opt for Low Jack on their Z???
Old 11-23-2004, 04:14 PM
boma

Thumbs up

Yeah riggin your car to fry the person has been talked about alot.

I remember when I was on the Honda forums, there were stories about someone zapping someone and killing them when they tried to steal their honda emblem!

Dude ended up in jail for doing that to the robber.

Get the Camera. I almsot want the person to come back and vandalize the car so he'll get caught.

Quick Reply: finally: pics of vandalism