Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2 Agressive Roadsters

I like both of these.

Agressive on the Track

Agressive on the Street
Old 11-28-2012, 11:59 AM
vert-z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is how mine sits today. I will be getting some custom work done with the body and a custom rear bumper and complete debadge. I will keep you guys updated

Last edited by vert-z; 12-10-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
dexrod

^^Vert-Z... Your car is nice and clean but I wouldnt consider it aggressive. In my oppinion, an aggressive ZR would have an aggressive wheel fitment. At least flush to the fenders. If it had anything larger than 18" wheels, it better have a Big Break Kit. Basically no one would say "that car is cute". Maybe it is true. Maybe ZR can not look aggressive. Seems like all the aggressive body kits are too much for that convertible top.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 PM
vert-z

Originally Posted by dexrod
^^Vert-Z... Your car is nice and clean but I wouldnt consider it aggressive. In my oppinion, an aggressive ZR would have an aggressive wheel fitment. At least flush to the fenders. If it had anything larger than 18" wheels, it better have a Big Break Kit. Basically no one would say "that car is cute". Maybe it is true. Maybe ZR can not look aggressive. Seems like all the aggressive body kits are too much for that convertible top.

My rears are flush my fronts need a small spacer, BBK is in the future but to much money. also the z can look aggressive its just harder to do.

JUST WAIT FOR THE UPDATES AROUND TAX SEASON---
Old 11-30-2012, 12:13 AM
GunslingerG34

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vert-z
My rears are flush my fronts need a small spacer, BBK is in the future but to much money. also the z can look aggressive its just harder to do.

JUST WAIT FOR THE UPDATES AROUND TAX SEASON---
Can't wait to see it! My ZR is the same as yours (PPW with the blue top and frost leather interior) and I'm always looking for new ideas. Mine is currently at the paint shop having a shine V2 front, skirts, rear add-ons, and their copy of the C20 vert spoiler installed and painted. I'm already running Rays LMZ5's (19x10 R, 19x9 F) and I have an Akebono BBK already in the mail !!! I'll post some pics in the next few weeks once I get her back and install the BBK. It may not fit some folks idea of "aggressive", but then again putting silly stickers all over your car and painting it some nauseatingly garish color does not make a car "aggressive" in my opinion -- it just makes it another racer-boy wannabe ricer. But there again, that's just my opinion, and we all know the old saying about those........

But that is one of the aspects of the Z that most attracted me --- it has so much available from the aftermarket that you can truly make it into whatever you want as long as your wallet is thick enough. I don't know if there is any other car out there that just seems to be "made" to be modified and individualized like a 350Z does. Just go to any meet. You'll be hard pressed to find any 2 that are alike!!
Old 11-30-2012, 07:39 AM
vert-z

Originally Posted by GunslingerG34
Can't wait to see it! My ZR is the same as yours (PPW with the blue top and frost leather interior) and I'm always looking for new ideas. Mine is currently at the paint shop having a shine V2 front, skirts, rear add-ons, and their copy of the C20 vert spoiler installed and painted. I'm already running Rays LMZ5's (19x10 R, 19x9 F) and I have an Akebono BBK already in the mail !!! I'll post some pics in the next few weeks once I get her back and install the BBK. It may not fit some folks idea of "aggressive", but then again putting silly stickers all over your car and painting it some nauseatingly garish color does not make a car "aggressive" in my opinion -- it just makes it another racer-boy wannabe ricer. But there again, that's just my opinion, and we all know the old saying about those........

But that is one of the aspects of the Z that most attracted me --- it has so much available from the aftermarket that you can truly make it into whatever you want as long as your wallet is thick enough. I don't know if there is any other car out there that just seems to be "made" to be modified and individualized like a 350Z does. Just go to any meet. You'll be hard pressed to find any 2 that are alike!!

I AGREE! I highly AGREE.. I love my z and for me its definetely more aggressive than what it was stock. My car is a pampered car- she is only for weekends and maybe 5000 a year driving. I am going to be doing alot to the body next year- and also a little more for the dress up. I did almost all I want to performance- the rest is suspension, bbk, and looks
Old 12-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Louisiana350z

Default my ZR

Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 AM
vert-z

I think aggression is all about opinion. My car is custom and very aggressive in my opinion. I have put alot of thought into this car and I make sure it will look clean no matter what I do to it. I am not going for huge hood scoops or an ugly body kit. This car was built by nissan and it looks good the way they designed it. I will just be changing a few things to enhance the original look and keep it clean- VERY CLEAN...

I think my ZR looks decent and better than some of the coupes I have seen in the past
Old 12-22-2012, 10:33 PM
dexrod

Here is your aggressive Roadster!!
The SMART Roadster. German engineered and made in France.