Notices
370Z Exterior & Interior 370Z body kits, exterior modification, interior styling and lighting

Extreme Dimensions Hot Wheels 370Z Body Kit

Old 12-08-2009, 09:05 AM
robbinsj

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice exhaust but OMG the fitment on the CF is sad.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:07 AM
robbinsj

Also the rear quarter panel on the drivers side is about a 1/2 inch off for the hotwheeles kit. But the exhaust is perfect..... from the small amount u can see on it.

Bulky/boxy kit = fuggly
Old 12-08-2009, 01:43 PM
swifty949

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

look here for how they represented their debut products at SEMA, a tradeshow geared towards individuals who specialize in building vehicles for a living.

http://www.auto-focus.us/forum/showthread.php?t=1346

I also love how they photoshopped the camaro to hide the flaws

Also check this out. They came out with a new fender for the Silvia. Normally the first run should be the best pulls from the mold.

Their display pictures look great though, too bad the actual product doesn't.

http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/29064...group-buy.html
Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 PM
spinviper

I like it
Old 12-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey guys,

Just want to clarify a few things about our 2010 Camaro at SEMA:

- That is the prototype kit and will not be released to the public.
- We test fit all of our products before we release them to the public, and are currently test fitting the 2010 Camaro as I am typing this.
- We will NOT release any of the parts until test fitting has been completed.
- Our 2010 Camaro for SEMA was an extensive build, done in only 1.5 weeks, which should have been atleast a 4 week build.
- Yes, our product images have been photoshopped, to show how the kit will fit after it is released.

Regarding the 240 SX front fenders:

- That is the first prototype set.
- We are test fitting them before releasing them and will NOT release them until the test fitting has been completed.
- The first parts out of a mold are not necessarily the best parts, there are a lot of variables and again, that is why we test fit before releasing any new products.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:45 PM
lgear080

I would be embarassed showing a new car (the camaro) with
gaps even remotely similar to those seen on/near/around the
rear fender and trunk lid. shame.

My first body kit ever was from extreme dim. / carbon creations.
It almost turned me off to modifying my car totally. Fitment was
atrocious and nearly doubled the cost of install.

It is my personal goal to warn people not to purchase items you've
manufactured.

You need to go back to the drawing board, slow the process down
and focus on quality instead of quantity.

In the end, the reward will be far greater.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hey lgear080,

This is Geoff the Marketing Manager with Extreme Dimensions. Although, you probably know me as the goofy "marketing guru" from the Duraflex video that you have probably seen either on YouTube or on our website. Yea, I know I can't act (I didn't go to acting school).

First of all, I want to apologize for any problems that you had with our products in the past with your vehicle. Before the installation did you have a chance to contact our customer service representative to see what we could do to help resolve the issue? We pride ourselves with our industry leading warranty on Carbon Creations products.

Anyway, we don't want to leave a sour taste in your mouth, or in anyones mouth for that matter which leads me to the next thing that you spoke about -- "You need to go back to the drawing board, slow the process down and focus on quality instead of quantity."

Extreme Dimensions has spent the last year, and is continuing to test fit absolutely every single product that we manufacture. We are running a huge campaign where we are bringing in each and every vehicle for all of the applications that we carry. We bring the vehicle in, test fit all of the products that we make, and we are making corrections as needed. We want to make sure that the products that leave our warehouse are up to par with how they should be. So yes, we are slowing down, and making sure things are done right. This process, like I say, has been going on for all of 2009, and will probably continue through all of 2010.

Eli is correct, we do not have that Camaro kit released to the public yet. It was a prototype kit that we are indeed test fitting this week. But again, that isn't nearly the only car we are doing. And to show our appreciation to those people that let us use their vehicles for test fitting, we are giving them a free body kit. Furthermore, Extreme Dimensions is setting new standards for quality control at our manufacturer in China. We have representatives from our U.S. office that now spend all but about 4 weeks out of the year at our manufacturer to 'lay down the law'. Early in the new year our Director of Product Development will be spending a month with our manufacturer in China to further enhance our manufacturing process, and quality.

Needless to say there is a lot happening behind closed doors at Extreme Dimensions. We are excited for what 2010 will bring to our customers. As the economy still suffers to climb its way back to a healthy standing we as a company know that the companies that don't offer a quality product will drown. We have seen this from some of our friends, and competitors in the industry. We are doing everything in our power to make sure that we do not follow suit by making sure we offer the very best product that we possibly can.

Anyway, I have gone on my little rant for long enough. If you have any further questions, or comments Eli is always around to help. At the end of the day, after all of the things that we are doing to improve our products, that you still feel that you need to warn people against buying our products...well, there's nothing that we can do about that. But with any successful company you will see that over time they improve, and mature. I hope that our efforts wont be met with blind eyes from things held in the past, but rather with an open mind for what is being shown in the present and future.

Happy Holidays, and I wish you all the best in the New Year.

-Cheers

P.S. - If you still want to chat about our products, or your poor experiences with our products, etc. I am just a phone call away. You can reach me directly at 714.278.8000 x13. I would be more than happy to talk more about all of the things that Extreme Dimensions is doing for 2010. I would talk about it here, but I don't want to clutter this post more than I already have.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

The Hot Wheels 370Z full kit is in stock now. I will update this thread with fitted pictures as soon I get them.

Thanks,
Eli J.
Extreme Dimensions
Old 01-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Steve-O Z33

I think that kit looks great for the 370. The camaro kit looks fine to me. Same gaps as anything else out there.

I saw this 370 kit and it makes me like the 370 even more. Looks better than the factory design. Very streamline. Now make the same kit and hood for the 350Z!
Old 01-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Steve-O Z33
I think that kit looks great for the 370. The camaro kit looks fine to me. Same gaps as anything else out there.

I saw this 370 kit and it makes me like the 370 even more. Looks better than the factory design. Very streamline. Now make the same kit and hood for the 350Z!
Thanks for the feed back. I'll pass this along and see what we have in the works for the 350Z in 2010.

As promised, I will get some pics up of the Hot Wheels 370Z kit test-fitted as soon I get them. Shouldn't be any later than my next update in about a week.

-Eli J.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for your feedback, everyone.
We will be showing our 370Z Hot Wheels kit getting prepped & fitted in it's own build thread here >>> https://my350z.com/forum/370z-exteri...ml#post8092125
Old 08-01-2010, 04:39 PM
fullvietFX

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

You guys straight jacked Kenstyle's rear and Top Secret's front for the G35 Coupe, and then did the exact same design for the Altima Coupe and G37 Coupe too. Shame on you.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:52 PM
crg914

Originally Posted by ARKperformance
[pics]
We contructed 4.5 Inch tips for this project.
Full T304 stainless Steel , True dual, XFlow Pipe, our Straight flow system.
[pics]
That thing is a monstrosity. Way to make a terrible car even more hideous.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
TheDangerZone

Originally Posted by fullvietFX
You guys straight jacked Kenstyle's rear and Top Secret's front for the G35 Coupe, and then did the exact same design for the Altima Coupe and G37 Coupe too. Shame on you.
isn't that what you call replica? lots of companies like Shine Auto make replicas, although their's may fit better, nobody gives them a hard time for copying designs.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:38 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hmmm replica or not it looks good
Old 09-22-2011, 08:51 AM
TheDangerZone

what's with the gap?
Attached Thumbnails Extreme Dimensions Hot Wheels 370Z Body Kit-ed.jpg  

Last edited by TheDangerZone; 09-22-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheDangerZone
what's with the gap?
You might want to talk to Nissan about gap there. Its an OEM bumper with our N1 lip.

http://www.extremedimensions.com/12539.html

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 09-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Ray21

A little off topic.

Just wanted to show EXTREME DIMENSIONS SOME LOVE!!

Great Products will definitely order from them again.

N1 Sides fit well.

Thanks Guys!!!
Attached Thumbnails Extreme Dimensions Hot Wheels 370Z Body Kit-100media-imag0343.jpg  
Old 10-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
You might want to talk to Nissan about gap there. Its an OEM bumper with our N1 lip.

http://www.extremedimensions.com/12539.html
Being a bodyman, I will say that it looks more like it's your fender causing the gap. After reviewing your pictures in the link above, the headlight on the passenger side was adjusted to fit the fender, instead of your fender being adjusted to fit the line of the where the front bumper and fender meet. The driver side has no such problem with the body line, even though clearly both headlights have been adjusted to fit the fenders better than the front bumper.

Last edited by Hexxus; 10-09-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:53 PM
LuciaPwNs

Originally Posted by robbinsj
Also the rear quarter panel on the drivers side is about a 1/2 inch off for the hotwheeles kit. But the exhaust is perfect..... from the small amount u can see on it.

Bulky/boxy kit = fuggly
And what is that gap above the vortech sticker?