Notices
Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

The Rich Jerk Link at the top

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 05:08 AM
HoldThisForMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he gets paid by clicking the link...

if you dont see that then you are truely lost in life...

here let me help...

He said: If you DO decide to go to the site THEN USE MY LINK!

Figure it out guys, its not rocket science.

He may be truthful in saying: yes i dont get paid by just clicking the link, BUT guess the eff what fellas...WHEN you buy that book...the LINK you used to get to it...AHHH NOW DO YOU FOLLOW ME??? Guess who gets a portion of that and HOWWWW they KNOW who it goes to???? AMAZING!!! OMG I SHOULD BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
Old 10-11-2006, 07:14 AM
Shift_Daytona Z

Originally Posted by 98MODMTR
LMAO, you guys are killing me.

I come here for 350z stuff. I could care less what's on the top banner, side banner, in between my post banner.....

I overlook it until it gets back to my350z stuff.

This site isn't a democracy. He can do what he wants. From the looks of it, the active member log at the bottom of the forums home page isn't lacking....So either you all are just *****ing to *****, or you have left the forums for good and new members have taken your place.
Your right it isnt a democracy, but its not fair to the members for the admin to tell you that you cant do something like this and he turns around and does it himself. It is the principle of the matter. This if for all of you people who keep saying that its his site he can do what he wants. That is completely true. What you need to remember is that everyone else should have the same privilege. Oh and your last comment was gay
Old 10-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Shift_Daytona Z
Your right it isnt a democracy, but its not fair to the members for the admin to tell you that you cant do something like this and he turns around and does it himself. It is the principle of the matter. This if for all of you people who keep saying that its his site he can do what he wants. That is completely true. What you need to remember is that everyone else should have the same privilege. Oh and your last comment was gay
He can ban people, we can't. That's not fair. He needs to give us that privelege eh? It's the principle I tell you, the principle! Love the ban.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:07 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Dave, I would like to remind you of our T.O.U. specifically:

3.) OTHER 350Z FORUMS/SITES
You are not allowed to post links to, pictures of, or advertisements for other 350Z forums or sites, unless the topic on hand is related to the topic elsewhere, but you must link directly to the topic, not the site itself. We pride ourselves on the information available here and on our integrity. We will not be affiliated with any other forum which may have lesser standings on rules and policies. If we catch anyone spamming another site via PM or in the forums they will be banned.

Consider this a friendly warning.

Gold Jeff, gold I tell you.....

Originally Posted by zand02max
Hes the Rich Jerk, get it!

I'm starting to understand.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Shift_Daytona Z

Originally Posted by Voboy
He can ban people, we can't. That's not fair. He needs to give us that privelege eh? It's the principle I tell you, the principle! Love the ban.

Banning people would be an administrative privilege for someone who is out of line-like disobeying the TOS rule. Plastering a pyramid scheme all over this site to benefit himself is a different story
Old 10-11-2006, 08:58 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Banning people would be an administrative privilege for someone who is out of line-like disobeying the TOS rule. Plastering a pyramid scheme all over this site to benefit himself is a different story
Are we back on the its a pyramid scheme? And what about the people I'm helping out via PM's, emails, and instant messanger over the same matter? Am I'm primarily out to benifit myself when I'm willing to explain to those willing to listen?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Shift_Daytona Z

Plain and simple - its SPAM, you know it, and its not right. This conversation is pointless because you wont even listen to the 90% of the people who are upset about this. I am highly pissed because admins told me that I could not sell my groudning kits in my sig. But you can plaster this link of the top of the site? How can you see that is ok? It benefits the members-which in all entirety it benefits you? So did the grounding kits. But I got the "friendly warning" speech. Can you see what I mean?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:39 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Plain and simple - its SPAM, you know it, and its not right. This conversation is pointless because you wont even listen to the 90% of the people who are upset about this. I am highly pissed because admins told me that I could not sell my groudning kits in my sig. But you can plaster this link of the top of the site? How can you see that is ok? It benefits the members-which in all entirety it benefits you? So did the grounding kits. But I got the "friendly warning" speech. Can you see what I mean?
WRONG I do listen. Do you?
Old 10-11-2006, 09:49 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by GodZilla
WRONG I do listen. Do you?

Shift_Daytona Z, listen up and "stop being a pathetic loser".

Old 10-11-2006, 09:56 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Link turned off for premier members.

Last edited by GodZilla; 10-11-2006 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:02 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Thank you Kyle
Old 10-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Zexy

No offense whatsoever... But looks like any other BS scam to me.

Typical "GET RICH IN A SHORT WHILE WHILE SITTING DOWN AND DOING NOTHING" scheme with your instructional booklet on how to be gullable and stupid.

Sounds to me like somebody has a friend they want to support....
Old 10-11-2006, 01:10 PM
zpeedDemon

No really it works u can be a millionaire overnight.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:11 PM
1badv

Link turned off for premier members.
Thank You!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:30 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by Zexy
No offense whatsoever... But looks like any other BS scam to me.

Typical "GET RICH IN A SHORT WHILE WHILE SITTING DOWN AND DOING NOTHING" scheme with your instructional booklet on how to be gullable and stupid.

Sounds to me like somebody has a friend they want to support....
Well the only way you get rich doing nothing is if you inherited the money.

Honestly, I do not know this guy (The Rich Jerk). I ran across his website a year ago from guess where http://milliondollarhomepage.com/ (Tell me that guy didnt achieve his dream)
However, I wont lie I've gotten suckered into MLM and pyramid and get rich schemes in the past, I'm saying that if you got this guys book, applied what he tells you in his book, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY. Let me say something "IF YOU SIT DOWN AND DOING NOTHING, YOU WILL EARN NOTHING!"

Although, I dont believe in all of his methods I do know everything in his book works, I know because I'm doing it. Its not wrong to believe in something and be willing to share it with others and make a little money while doing it is there?

I actually offer my time to those people that get on the rich jerk and ask me for help. I wouldnt do that without knowing it worked first.
Call me a liar or call it BS, it doesnt bother me because I know those statemets are incorrect.

Last edited by GodZilla; 10-11-2006 at 01:34 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:36 PM
zpeedDemon

Yeah! Click the link and open your wallets you pathetic losers.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:45 PM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by zpeedDemon
Yeah! Click the link and open your wallets you pathetic losers.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:01 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

I'm soo about to hit the ban trigger, but its ok I believe that just cause you 2 are complete idiots doesnt mean you should be banned.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:53 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

I'm soo about to hit the ban trigger, but its ok I believe that just cause you 2 are complete idiots doesnt mean you should be banned.
Got moded!

Quick Reply: The Rich Jerk Link at the top