Notices
Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

The Rich Jerk Link at the top

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 01:46 PM
DomZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GodZilla
Ok explain how its a pyramid scheme.
Are you serious?

Oh yeah almost forgot, those that decide to try this out and end up using clickbank be sure to come back to this post and CLICK HERE You'll understand after reading through the material, its basically a referal of new clients and earns a recurring residual.
You have to be kidding me...
Join and refer new people to make money and those people refer more people...
Old 10-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DomZ
Are you serious?

well, he didn't think any one would figure it out. After all we are all pathetic losers.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:25 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by DomZ
Are you serious?

If you read that book you would understand what that meant.
In fact its totally different items. BTW, for those that have wonder we dont make anything off of the clicks.

The Rich Jerk is mainly about making money online and helping those interested in making money online.

I relooked at the post your right the Clickbank link more of a MLM or pyramid, however if you read it its perfectly legit and not a scam and I'm not telling anyone to sign up for it. I'm only saying that if you do sign up for it, extend the gratitude and sign up via clicking the link.

BTW, your only pathetic looser if you belief your pathetic looser, and if helping others offends you then you really should lighten up a bit.

Last edited by GodZilla; 10-09-2006 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Shift_Daytona Z

this is just gay. And its posted at the top of the forums. Ok Kyle I will make you a deal. I will sign up for the program if you post my link where I get the commission at the top of the forum instead of yours. Or maybe I will put it in my sig and get another threat of being banned. You are contradicting yourself. Just stop because the hole is getting deeper. take a look at the numbers of how many people think that is a good idea and how many peoples oppinion of the site just went skyrocketing towards the floor. Get back to the
z and forget about the damn rich jerk off.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:26 PM
titanjc

I'm all for making money, but I'm definitely with all the people on here who think that this COMPLETELY cheapens the site. When I log in and see what is effectively SPAM at the top of the page, it honestly makes me not want to log back in again. We should start a poll or petition to get this ridiculous link off of our beloved site...
Old 10-09-2006, 03:36 PM
led

This is weak. Thanks for whoring the forums for a buck man...
Old 10-09-2006, 03:41 PM
led

damn, that is actually pretty degrading. If you don't chose to enter your email addy and enter the site, it directs you to the wikipedia definition for sissy.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:05 PM
USMC-Z
Z Veteran

lol, Whats the big deal? I can't believe the whole forum is ragging on Godzilla just because he posted a small link on HIS site. If you think it's wrong, just don't click. It's not like he offended you or anything.

If anything we should thank him for keeping these forums up for as long as they have been.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Jokestrap

Guys, simply educate yourselves on how this actually does make money. The concept is very simple. Kyle supports a method whereby people can make easy money on the internet and is immediately chastised for it. Man, go figure, you don't want anyone to profit from your actions. Come on, that's rediculous! It happens all day every day. So, he is trying to help others while making money doing it. He must be the devil... Give me a break!
Old 10-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Jokestrap
Guys, simply educate yourselves on how this actually does make money. The concept is very simple. Kyle supports a method whereby people can make easy money on the internet and is immediately chastised for it. Man, go figure, you don't want anyone to profit from your actions. Come on, that's rediculous! It happens all day every day. So, he is trying to help others while making money doing it. He must be the devil... Give me a break!
I have a toll road I would like to sell you. It is a great way to make money. Just send me $49.99 and then 50% of all tolls that you collect. If you decide to sell the toll road the person that buys it from you must then give you 70% of the tolls and you will still owe me the original 50% and so on and so on.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Jokestrap

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I have a toll road I would like to sell you. It is a great way to make money. Just send me $49.99 and then 50% of all tolls that you collect. If you decide to sell the toll road the person that buys it from you must then give you 70% of the tolls and you will still owe me the original 50% and so on and so on.

So money is being made by all and a lot of it legally. Where is the problem? The guy that starts it makes more money than the follower that didn't have the idea to begin with. Man that sucks... Over $600mm per year in Houston @ $1.25 based on statistical projections for 2006. For $49.99 you got a deal, and so on and so on. Come on guy, making money is making money. Don't get pi$$ed off at the guy with the idea. That's just not very mature. You may want to re-read the money making scheme that you just wrote and give it a shot for yourself if you have the money to invest in a toll road to begin with...
Old 10-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

I would neevr start a "scheme" <--- your words.

Putting it on this forum is just in poor taste. If you cannot see that, well I guess you have some poor moral values. That is all I have to say about that.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:29 PM
dmoffitt

...BTW, for those that have wonder we dont make anything off of the clicks....

...I relooked at the post your right the Clickbank link more of a MLM or pyramid...
So you're telling me you aren't making any money doing it? OK, so then removing it shouldn't upset you, right? OH WAIT... ...So it's not a Pyramid. Wait, so it IS? Which is it, or do you just not want to admit it.

Kyle, had you just come clean and said "I'm trying to generate some traffic via click-throughs in order to offset the costs of running this site" I would have given you props for it, but your shady / incomplete explanations, fence sitting and condescending attitude just ruined ANY chance you ever had of convincing me you're doing this for anything short of personal gain.

IS IT POSSIBLE for a user to resign his or her Premiere Membership and receive a refund? I'm not going to be a "vote-or-die" drama-queen but to be frank, I feel like if I paid money to support the site and improve my member experience, I shouldn't be subjected to this kind of degrading / annoying / distracting BS.

I'll probably get banned or chastised for arguing with GodZilla - but it just really has me heated that he can't just say "Yeah, I put it up to make a few bucks, sure someone else might sign up and sucker a few dollars out of people, sorry it's not well received, I'll take it down guys" - it takes a big man to admit their faults / mistakes.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:51 PM
1BADV6

If no money was made off the click through links, why post it twice and both times with your account on it? I just don't get the point of it--which is what I said in my first post about it here. I'm not going to cry about it, I just don't think the whole thing makes sense and that's why I questioned it. I asked a few questions about the person himself and didn't get any response. Here are my questions again:

1) Were you really writing a book or is that part of your ploy?

2) Have you really been doing this for years or again, is it part of your ploy?

3) What are you sharing this for? If you wanted to legitamately help out your fellow enthusiasts you would offer them YOUR OWN TIPS, not ones from this book. Since you have been doing it for so long, you probably have your own tips to help people out and not some busted up book.

Just curious is all.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:52 PM
KwanZito

dmoffitt and these other guys are right man. I think you seriously risk the integrity of the board by doing this. I'm not a premier member (although i've considered it) so I probably don't have as much right to gripe about this. But the internet is a shady place. I visit sites I trust, bottom line. If I have to start worrying about clicking in the wrong place, someone getting my info, recieving spam, etc that's going to seriously impact the amount of time I spend here. I'm not in a position to talk to you about what kind of advertising you should be using, but you run what is probably 1 of the top 2 Z sites on the web, I have to believe that that advertising space can be effectively used to generate revenue through Z related links.

I understand you have some ownership here, and this is your baby so to speak. I actually commend you for not taking the 'well it's my board and I'll do whatever the F I want' stance, but if you're going to allow this type of click-through stuff on the site, then you're going to have to allow everyone to do it, or at least all premier members, and that'll really send this site down the toilet.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:15 PM
dmoffitt

Originally Posted by KwanZito
... I'm not a premier member (although i've considered it) ... I visit sites I trust ... seriously impact the amount of time I spend here.
kyle - this is what I meant by community opinion in my PM. People should be given reasons to trust the site / admin / moderators, not reasons to fear / loath / distrust / etc.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:20 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by dmoffitt
So you're telling me you aren't making any money doing it? OK, so then removing it shouldn't upset you, right? OH WAIT... ...So it's not a Pyramid. Wait, so it IS? Which is it, or do you just not want to admit it.

Kyle, had you just come clean and said "I'm trying to generate some traffic via click-throughs in order to offset the costs of running this site" I would have given you props for it, but your shady / incomplete explanations, fence sitting and condescending attitude just ruined ANY chance you ever had of convincing me you're doing this for anything short of personal gain.

IS IT POSSIBLE for a user to resign his or her Premiere Membership and receive a refund? I'm not going to be a "vote-or-die" drama-queen but to be frank, I feel like if I paid money to support the site and improve my member experience, I shouldn't be subjected to this kind of degrading / annoying / distracting BS.

I'll probably get banned or chastised for arguing with GodZilla - but it just really has me heated that he can't just say "Yeah, I put it up to make a few bucks, sure someone else might sign up and sucker a few dollars out of people, sorry it's not well received, I'll take it down guys" - it takes a big man to admit their faults / mistakes.
I never said I do not make many money from the link, I said "we dont make anything off of the clicks.." That is 2 very different things. If someone were to buy the book then yes we make money.

I'm also not trying to use the link to offset any costs with the link. What comes in off the link comes in. I believe in the product and know there are people out there that it can help.

As far as Premier membership Yeah Its possible up till 60 days as "The Refund Payment option is only available for 60 days after the payment was sent."

Also thanks everyone for your input good and bad.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:26 PM
dmoffitt

Also thanks everyone for your input good and bad.
OK that's just funny... "bad" input huh? As in "not riding sack?"

At least you admitted "what comes in..." - clever way of putting it, but thanks for the honesty. BTW I assume this means it stays?
Old 10-09-2006, 06:55 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by dmoffitt
OK that's just funny... "bad" input huh? As in "not riding sack?"

At least you admitted "what comes in..." - clever way of putting it, but thanks for the honesty. BTW I assume this means it stays?
Sorry I dont see what funny about it? Can you elaborate a bit more
Old 10-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Mantis3024

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70M5QfvBXFc

guess which ones Kyle

Quick Reply: The Rich Jerk Link at the top