punjabis stand up! (or any Indian..) - Page 2 - MY350Z.COM Forums



Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2005, 07:03 PM   #21
D350Z10
Registered User
iTrader: (20)
 
D350Z10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,218
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

[QUOTE=TriX]i screwed a girl who was punjab.
she was actually amazing in bed and did everything. i guess all the kama sutra pays off.

currently have a good indian friend. he is punjab or rather his parents are. he was born in canda. funny ****er.[/QUOTE

PlAyA pLAyA, yea dude that karma sutra sh$t is crazyyyy hottt. I gotta give it up to DesI chicks, they are insane in bed Easy to work With haha!
D350Z10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #22
RangersRule99
Registered User
 
RangersRule99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Another Punjabi here.
RangersRule99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:19 PM   #23
spacemn_spiff
Registered User
iTrader: (3)
 
spacemn_spiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 2,040
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Desi here in DC/Baltimore burbs. From Bombay.
spacemn_spiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:26 PM   #24
TriX
Registered User
 
TriX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5,362
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

[QUOTE=D350Z10]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriX
i screwed a girl who was punjab.
she was actually amazing in bed and did everything. i guess all the kama sutra pays off.

currently have a good indian friend. he is punjab or rather his parents are. he was born in canda. funny ****er.[/QUOTE

PlAyA pLAyA, yea dude that karma sutra sh$t is crazyyyy hottt. I gotta give it up to DesI chicks, they are insane in bed Easy to work With haha!
you got me thinking i think i will call her. too bad she lives 1500 miles away.
TriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:38 PM   #25
NightRida
Registered User
 
NightRida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 670
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Okay, okay, so I have to represent the Sindhi's in da house!!!
Ajmer in da house choothios!!!
Mhera nahm hai lakhan!!!
JK
Peace!
Jay
NightRida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:49 PM   #26
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
iTrader: (1)
 
Hraesvelg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Recliner of Rage
Posts: 36,900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D350Z10
PlAyA pLAyA, yea dude that karma sutra sh$t is crazyyyy hottt. I gotta give it up to DesI chicks, they are insane in bed Easy to work With haha!
+1
Attached Thumbnails
punjabis stand up! (or any Indian..)-s-and-i.jpg  
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:16 PM   #27
hndumafia
Registered User
iTrader: (10)
 
hndumafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 3,981
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRida
Okay, okay, so I have to represent the Sindhi's in da house!!!
Ajmer in da house choothios!!!
Mhera nahm hai lakhan!!!
JK
Peace!
Jay
im a sindhi also, but i have no idea what you're saying!
hndumafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:17 PM   #28
plumpzz
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
plumpzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Jersey, New
Posts: 7,153
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Damn didn't expect so much love haha. Yeah my gf is crazy...i think the only thing she has denied me on is on other...rear ended orophices..(spealling..)..(spelling on spealing lol)
plumpzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:21 PM   #29
FijiZRacer
Registered User
 
FijiZRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 417
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Indian Z Driver here
FijiZRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:07 PM   #30
Risk
Registered User
 
Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 3,256
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceboy
That girl on the right is the ugliest girl I have ever seen!
...+1, the peirced nipples are kinda sexy though
Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:10 PM   #31
fowlman01
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
fowlman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 16,167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

[QUOTE=TriX]
Quote:
Originally Posted by D350Z10

you got me thinking i think i will call her. too bad she lives 1500 miles away.
is she anywhere close to me?
fowlman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #32
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus
iTrader: (234)
 
Rickdogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: My350z
Posts: 10,757
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Do all of you guys know of Pioneer BLVD in Artesia, CA? Street is being taken over by red dots! JK of course
Rickdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:13 PM   #33
fowlman01
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
fowlman01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NorCal
Posts: 16,167
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceboy
That girl on the right is the ugliest girl I have ever seen!
She is even uglier now that she is older. That was taken a few years ago.
fowlman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:35 PM   #34
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic
 
nbdyfcnsqnc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,948
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

What's Punjabi? And if you're from India and you're not Punjabi, what else can you be?
nbdyfcnsqnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:55 PM   #35
usmanasif
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
usmanasif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mile High City
Posts: 4,046
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbdyfcnsqnc
What's Punjabi? And if you're from India and you're not Punjabi, what else can you be?
Punjab was one huge province in India prior to the partition in 1947 when the Brits finally left. The sub-continent was divided into India and Pakistan, hence both share the province. Punjabi is the language spoken there and the people of the region call themselves Punjabis, regardless of whether they are Indian or Pakistani.

So if someone is from India/Pakistan and is not Punjabi, they can be Sindhi (as one poster mentioned he is), Baluchi, Pathaan, Tamil, Telugu, or several other ethnicities, each speaking their own ethnic language as well as Urdu/Hindi which are usually understood by everyone in both countries.

I am a 100% Punjabi Pakistani as both my parents were born in Jalandar, a state in Indian Punjab, right at the time of independence. Their families moved to Pakistan immediately after and that's where they grew up, as did I, of course.

A helluva lot more info than you bargained for!

Last edited by usmanasif; 09-26-2005 at 10:59 PM.
usmanasif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:00 PM   #36
r34 racer
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
r34 racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 1,323
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I'm Indian here, though one of the smaller sects...I'm a Konkani. My mother was from Udipi, and my father is from bombay, where I was born and lived until i was 9mos old.
r34 racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:14 PM   #37
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
iTrader: (1)
 
Hraesvelg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Recliner of Rage
Posts: 36,900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceboy
That girl on the right is the ugliest girl I have ever seen!
Screw you b!tch!
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:19 PM   #38
nbdyfcnsqnc
350Z-holic
 
nbdyfcnsqnc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 23,948
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanasif
Punjab was one huge province in India prior to the partition in 1947 when the Brits finally left. The sub-continent was divided into India and Pakistan, hence both share the province. Punjabi is the language spoken there and the people of the region call themselves Punjabis, regardless of whether they are Indian or Pakistani.

So if someone is from India/Pakistan and is not Punjabi, they can be Sindhi (as one poster mentioned he is), Baluchi, Pathaan, Tamil, Telugu, or several other ethnicities, each speaking their own ethnic language as well as Urdu/Hindi which are usually understood by everyone in both countries.

I am a 100% Punjabi Pakistani as both my parents were born in Jalandar, a state in Indian Punjab, right at the time of independence. Their families moved to Pakistan immediately after and that's where they grew up, as did I, of course.

A helluva lot more info than you bargained for!
Hehe thanks. And don't worry, I had a pretty good idea what I was getting myself into.

I've only known three Indian people (in person, I mean). Two were from Mumbai. The other was from somewhere I don't remember, but he was a vegetarian and really went out of his way to be polite. He seemed like he was from a more rural area.
nbdyfcnsqnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:21 AM   #39
Risk
Registered User
 
Risk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 3,256
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Its kind of ridiculous to call yourself something that doesnt exist anymore IMO. If you still speak the language and it is at least SEMI recent, then I suppose its passable....but WTF is up with Persians?? Hint for you "Persians"...PERSIA HASNT EXISTED FOR A **** OF A LONG TIME!! Most of you are IRANIAN, deal with it. You calling yourself persian is the equivelant of me calling myself Celtic. Sorry for the rant, but jeez that persian thing is stupid.
Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:22 AM   #40
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus
iTrader: (234)
 
Rickdogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: My350z
Posts: 10,757
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risk
Its kind of ridiculous to call yourself something that doesnt exist anymore IMO. If you still speak the language and it is at least SEMI recent, then I suppose its passable....but WTF is up with Persians?? Hint for you "Persians"...PERSIA HASNT EXISTED FOR A **** OF A LONG TIME!! Most of you are IRANIAN, deal with it. You calling yourself persian is the equivelant of me calling myself Celtic. Sorry for the rant, but jeez that persian thing is stupid.
LMFAO.

DAMN I wanted to save my 2000th post, but I had to laugh!!!!!!
Rickdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: Sparco Helmet Carbon Fiber WTX-7 Air BNIB must see Gruppe-S Body Interior 13 05-16-2016 10:42 PM
The Body Kit Back To School Sale Extreme Dimensions Body Exterior 7 11-09-2015 10:47 AM
Bottom Clearance and bumpy roads milk714 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z 0 10-17-2002 11:49 AM
No Brake Stands. padam07 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z 3 08-29-2002 09:35 AM


Tags
696, ducati, ekim81, girl, girls, guy, indian, milwaukee, monster, nitrous, oxide, punjab, state, stuck, upor, wgd9891

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Copyright 2002 - 2017, MY350Z.COM All Rights Reserved.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send