Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

Seoul FTW!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 03:11 PM
chopperman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Time for a photo shoot!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
LMBLF8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mpact- sorry to hear about your car. i remember when i had the adjuster check out my car after my accident with a drunk driver. I left everything in the car so that he could see all stuff that was done to it and then when he said it was totaled, the next day i took out everything i wanted.

chopper- photoshoot as soon as your *** can get off base. to whoever messed up BAD there to keep you there for so long.

leeboy- damn i missed the post too, i could've gone and met up with you yesterday as i had the day off. i'm liking the pics you and the owner took of your car.

andrew- yo, we going to shin-chon again tomorrow? hit me up
Old 02-05-2009, 07:50 PM
definitionxmk

yeah chris... same place. i'm thinking about staying for the speed dating part... plus, we can ask hot chicks if they are down for a photoshoot. we can use leeboys Z =P right????
Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 AM
mpact1981

Originally Posted by LMBLF8
mpact- sorry to hear about your car. i remember when i had the adjuster check out my car after my accident with a drunk driver. I left everything in the car so that he could see all stuff that was done to it and then when he said it was totaled, the next day i took out everything i wanted.
Same thing I did. I had about 8 Z's at my house last Saturday. We gutted everything and replaced it with stock parts. I made a nice chunk of change at the same time. Pulling the turbo kit this weekend and the car is getting picked up Monday.

I'm just hoping the adjuster DOESN'T see the car again. I replaced the wheels, brakes, suspension, rear diff, gauges, steering wheel, and seats. I took out the stereo, speakers, rear view mirror (had the integrated radar detector in it), and soon to be turbos. Wish I had the time to pull the fuel return system and a few other pieces.....

I'll be in Humphreys on Tuesday. I'm not really a Z owner anymore but I'd still like to meet up with a few of you guys. Still debating on what my next car will be....
Old 02-06-2009, 01:10 PM
chopperman

Mpact are you in Korea yet? If you will be getting here to Korea on Tuesday well then you'll probably get to Humphreys a week later. You have to go through 5 days of in processing at yongsan.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:16 AM
definitionxmk

so i have my camera, my website is up (need content!), i'm going to buy photography lights this week, and i have a Korean model waiting for a photoshoot... now all i need are some cars. anyone around seoul have something i can use? Chris, you think we can do some at G-Lux? Leeboy, you down to have some shots? i'm really trying to fill my website with content and build my photography portfolio... anyone up for it?
Old 02-08-2009, 09:02 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Originally Posted by definitionxmk
so i have my camera, my website is up (need content!), i'm going to buy photography lights this week, and i have a Korean model waiting for a photoshoot... now all i need are some cars. anyone around seoul have something i can use? Chris, you think we can do some at G-Lux? Leeboy, you down to have some shots? i'm really trying to fill my website with content and build my photography portfolio... anyone up for it?

When are you free? I'm available all week this week, but I'm going snow boarding from Friday to Sunday...

Originally Posted by LMBLF8
leeboy- damn i missed the post too, i could've gone and met up with you yesterday as i had the day off. i'm liking the pics you and the owner took of your car.
Bummer! I drove around town all day fixing the window motor and installing gauges...

Last edited by leeboyNY; 02-08-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:05 PM
definitionxmk

During the week, I work almost non-stop... and I also have a snowboarding trip this weekend. However, I have next Tuesday off (17 Feb 09) and I'm free the weekend after that. As for the model, she is free after 6pm on weekdays and before 6pm on weekends... we're planning on having some studio shots at my friend's apartment after I get my lights and i'm looking forward to some "car & model" shots. I just don't have a location for the car shoots. The G-Lux parking lot out in front is one of my considerations and I'm hoping we can also use their Exotics for some GREAT shots to add to the collection. (Chris, can you see into this?) Leeboy, how is your schedule like? I'm not too familiar with Korea but I'm willing to go fairly far to take some great photos...
Old 02-08-2009, 06:59 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

During the week, I work almost non-stop... and I also have a snowboarding trip this weekend. However, I have next Tuesday off (17 Feb 09) and I'm free the weekend after that. As for the model, she is free after 6pm on weekdays and before 6pm on weekends... we're planning on having some studio shots at my friend's apartment after I get my lights and i'm looking forward to some "car & model" shots. I just don't have a location for the car shoots. The G-Lux parking lot out in front is one of my considerations and I'm hoping we can also use their Exotics for some GREAT shots to add to the collection. (Chris, can you see into this?) Leeboy, how is your schedule like? I'm not too familiar with Korea but I'm willing to go fairly far to take some great photos...
Next Tuesday sounds good. What kind of back ground do you prefer?? Industrial look? Nature? Haha~ I'm not too sure where to go either.. Usually people go to the Han river walk areas for car photoshoots. I guess Nam-San tower area or the rich neighborhood right behind Itaewon is pretty good too.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:59 PM
definitionxmk

How is the Han river walk areas? i could see how photos of the car alone could work... but maybe not with a model? i didn't know there was a rich neigborhood behind Itaewon... maybe that would be an ideal area. We can probably do some "inside" parking structure shots... those usually come out prett nice. when i get off work, i'll upload some photos of the model from her facebook account... let me know what you think.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:59 AM
chopperman

In for pics of the model... oh yeah and of the car
Old 02-09-2009, 02:15 AM
definitionxmk

Default Photos

She's had like one photoshoot before this one... and i think she did something small when she was in the states:

from her facebook...
Old 02-09-2009, 02:28 AM
chopperman

Andrew she is really pretty. Where you finding these girls?
I like that last pic where she is on the bed and her shirt says "just did it"
Old 02-09-2009, 03:15 AM
definitionxmk

yeah, i like that pic too... i met her through a friend. she's pretty cute... i'm sure i'll sleep with her soon =)

today, i went to Yongsan Station to look for some photography lights but FAILED. just a few minutes ago, a friend of mine who tutors some korean celebrities calls me up. he asks me to help him tutor this one guy and in return, i could use their studio for photography. what a perfect coincidence...
Old 02-09-2009, 03:48 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

yeah, i like that pic too... i met her through a friend. she's pretty cute... i'm sure i'll sleep with her soon =)
Good 4 you~! She is OK, but I'm not sure if she is a model material..
Old 02-09-2009, 04:06 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Han-Nam-Dong is right behind Itaewon and it's where numerous CEOs and VPs of Samsung, LG, Hyundai etc, etc live!! There are many huge mansions all hidden in high wall, high security...

At night time han river walk areas are like this. I'm sure you've been there.. We are gonna have to scout out a good spot though.. There are lots of river walk areas.. Some with good view and some not so good...

Last edited by leeboyNY; 02-09-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:45 AM
definitionxmk

anyone is model material =) it's all about photoshop... i remember going to the ADULT EXPO in Los Angeles and saw that some of the girls really were tore up x_x

Great shots! Did you take them? you make my face =(
Old 02-09-2009, 04:47 AM
definitionxmk

i'm down for some location scouting! i'm tired of sitting at home working on HTML and PHP...
Old 02-09-2009, 06:30 AM
LMBLF8

i'll be off this week and most of next week as well. i think the han river side is a lot better than the g-lux place, cuz its not really that big of a lot and theres already gonna be a lot of cars there that i won't be able to move. oh and drew, you looking for just 'kdm' :lol: models? the russian chick might be interested, i haven't asked yet tho cuz i wasn't sure what kinda models you were looking for. oh and i'm guessing that korean chick you met is single? shes cute in the 1st and later pics the ones in the middle make her look younger? i don't know, there were like 2 pretty hot chicks @ the exchange on sat.

yeah lee, hannamdong is pretty baller. andrew and i live on the other side of the river in the 2nd pic and i was out there today thinking if there was a riverwalk on the other side, and your pics answered my question.but from that side you can see namsan tower and all. i'm down for pretty much anywhere. you got a fb?

oh and mpact- i don't know how USAA does it, but the adjuster only came once to check out my car and as soon as he said he thinks its gonna be totaled i was out stripping parts a couple hours later. you did a hell of a lot more than me but thats also cuz you have way more parts and local Z owners hope everything works out for ya and i too an ex-z will be looking forward to meeting you in seoul

Last edited by LMBLF8; 02-09-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:17 AM
EMPEROR

sup guys, im not a z owner but i got here(seoul) couple weeks ago
and hope to meet you guys soon!!