Notices
Asia Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

Seoul FTW!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 08:52 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mpact1981
Jay, is there anyone in korea that could do the R8 mod on headlights like CinCity has been doing?
Yes, Nothing is impossible in Korea..
Old 08-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, I want to visit Korea with a few of my friends in the near future but I've got some concerns... Do Koreans have something against other Asians? Being a Taiwanese myself, I find that whenever I goto Korean supermarkets here in LA, some people are rather rude. I go up to a cashier and the lady always seems like she's pissed off and unwilling to serve me. Same as when I goto some KBBQ restaurants. It just doesn't seem like we get the same treatment as the people who speak Korean.

Also, what are some cool cities to visit for partying and stuff?
Old 08-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Silkfiveseven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Boba
Hey guys, I want to visit Korea with a few of my friends in the near future but I've got some concerns... Do Koreans have something against other Asians? Being a Taiwanese myself, I find that whenever I goto Korean supermarkets here in LA, some people are rather rude. I go up to a cashier and the lady always seems like she's pissed off and unwilling to serve me. Same as when I goto some KBBQ restaurants. It just doesn't seem like we get the same treatment as the people who speak Korean.

Also, what are some cool cities to visit for partying and stuff?
LOL. well there was the korean jap war. they hate you cause they need to speak english and they dont want to yanoooooo. nah jk. lady just probably has a bad life.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:48 AM
mpact1981

as long as your spending money, i dont think you will have any problems here. i havn't met a rude korean yet, though i may just be lucky.... Google korean tourism and you can quickly find all the attractions they have to offer here.

J, I'm hoping to end up with a finished product exactly like this(minus the demon eyes), for $500 or less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdh8_LdTPK4

If thats possible, pm my the info and I'll have my lights shipped over ASAP....
Old 08-11-2009, 02:09 PM
definitionxmk

Good stuff... Jay do you still want to send the stuff? Let me know as i only have a few days left before the busy weeks! hah!
Old 08-11-2009, 11:24 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by definitionxmk
Good stuff... Jay do you still want to send the stuff? Let me know as i only have a few days left before the busy weeks! hah!
Oh yeah! It's definitely on!! When is the last day you can meet me up?
Old 08-14-2009, 08:49 AM
mpact1981

my brother was trying to install my seibon VS-II hood today, here is the problem he described to me...

The OEM hood is attached to the brackets by 4 bolts which go through the brackets and 4 nuts which attach the bolts to the brackets.

My seibon hood does not have the 4 bolts...

He said my OEM hood bolts are tack welded and he cannot switch them to the CF hood.

Did you guys have the same problem???

My OEM hood will be sold on saturday central time so we are almost out of time to figure this out....
Old 08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
definitionxmk

yeah those hoods are hit or miss... sorry for the late response but i've been extremely busy with all the stuff that has been going on. other than that, what was the status? mine had the bolts... i think? i never was able to go home and see my hood before i sold it.

anyways, this last weekend was pretty good... went to "club answer" in apujeong. there were a lot of hot chicks! i was able to snag myself a japanese/korean mix girl... nice, eh? i'm surprised to see a lot of asian american's there as well... a lot of them from California. there was this really hot chick wearing red and i pretty much slapped her *** and she smiled. too bad she had her boyfriend right there... haha. what was he going to do anyways? oh and i found out that i had to say that i was a school teacher... military isn't allowed in most of the clubs for some odd reason...

but yeah, after this... Philippines from the 5-11 Sep! anyone want some shirts? there are auto name brand shirts and i'll see if i can pick up some for the peeps that want em... let me know!
Old 08-17-2009, 11:38 PM
mpact1981

nah, my brother called seibon and they said they will send the hardware for the hood. now i have to wait longer before i can see how it looks installed. he told me the hood is hella sexy though.

sounds like you had a good time last weekend. we started out in itaewan then moved to hongdae around 1. it was the same thing there. we had to say we were english teachers and show our drivers license to get in. we went to cacoon and tinpan. i danced with a few girls but nothing crazy.

im going to PI october 6-11 with my homeboy and then going to the states until november 3rd. you missed me by 1 month man...
Old 08-18-2009, 12:54 AM
definitionxmk

haha, well the 4 day was calling my name... November i'll be heading out of Korea and will be in Hawaii NLT 18 DEC. can't wait!

JAY - you owe me man! haha, those things were hella heavy.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
t1m1t

Just arrived to Korea earlier this week. I'll be teaching English for a year or two. Currently located in Bundang, but may get transferred out to a different campus possibly in Jamsil or Ilsan. If there are any Z get togethers let me know! So far Korea is awesome, but not liking the humidity at all...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:21 PM
mpact1981

welcome to korea. we all miss our z's... lol welcome to the club....
Old 09-02-2009, 05:04 PM
definitionxmk

2 1/2 months before I go back to see my Z! damn... ::crosses fingers::
Old 09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
t1m1t

anything going on lately? i've been sitting in my officetel all nite (work during the day) doing nothing. have yet to see one Z anywhere hahaha. did see a lambo the other day though
Old 09-09-2009, 12:03 AM
yeZir

Hey guys. Been lurking here for a while and thought i should finally post and introduce myself. I'm down at Kunsan right now, I've been here sice June. I miss my Z too 2 1/2 more months before i can see my Z again as well lol! I've only been to Itaewon once, and no one else i was with had been there before so we didn't really do much. I wanna go up again sometime with some peeps who know the area though. So what's the next big thing happening up there for you guys?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 AM
mpact1981

Well I just spent 3 days in Hyeondae beach down in Pusan and the ish was awesome. Itaewan can be fun if your with the right people and you don't mind all the young drunk Soldiers. Next time you're there try Helio's. Girls are pretty easy there.... lol You won't normally see Z's around here unless you go to Yongsan base. I've seen 2 in Osan as well.

I go home Oct 6th for 30 days. I have tickets for the LSU/FL game on the 10th and I can't wait. I wish I was going home a week sooner, I could have gone to the Import Face Off as well....
Old 09-16-2009, 10:25 PM
t1m1t

I have yet to see a Z anywhere in Korea haha. I've seen g35s, g37s, cubes, and a couple of muranos but no Zs.... I miss them so much
Old 09-17-2009, 12:26 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

I'll be in country in a few weeks. Looking for some of you guys to show me a good time, lol.

See you in Oct.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 AM
definitionxmk

OH hey! it's been awhile... well i have about 1 1/2 months left here on penn! there ARE Zs out here, but they don't normally come out. hope to see the new fellas before i leave... i'm thinking about a BBQ/football at the park one day for a meet and greet. sound good?

let me know if you guys are interested... i'm up here in Yongsan/seoul.

Oh and i just got a Canon EOS 5D Mark II! if anyone cares... hah
Old 09-18-2009, 09:13 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

I'll see if I can make it depending on date/how my inprocessing goes/etc.