Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Wicked cas door pods.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 06:12 PM
denic79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wicked cas door pods.......

Well last firiday I went up to wicked cas. I figured I would take a ride up there and see what there working on. I finally bought some door pods from nazar. They did my system last summer but I never did the door pods, I cant believe I waited this long to do them. So I was there hangin out and they were to busy to even talk, never mind do my pods. So nazar goes to me, take your door panels off and do them yourself. I said what are you nuts! I dont want to scratch them. I had them painted blue to match the system.

So after him telling me over and over that I could handle installing them. I grabbed some of justin's tools and ripped my door panels off. Well I'll tell you right now if your a handy man anyone can do this install. You take the door panels off. Place the pods on the door and drill 3 holes from the back into the pods. Get some bolts and nuts and tighten everything up. Then install the panels back and install the speakers. Another thing which I forgot to do before. Make sure the speaker sits flush in the pod before installing them. I had to file down around the pod where the speaker sits. So the speaker would sit flush.
Now the sound. It is night and day. The factory door grills take so much from the sound of the speaker. I should have done them when they did the system. Ill take some pics this week once the sun comes out. Its been raining for like 2 weeks now.