Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Spring Break Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 05:28 AM
srobert910

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Spring Break Nationals

Anyone going? It's this weekend in Daytona Beach,FL one of the biggest car audio shows, 2 tuner shows at the same time. All the big car audio companies will be there (rockford Z should be there as well)
Old 03-18-2003, 06:52 AM
JoeAE2005

Well seeing as how I am currently in Daytona Beach for college (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University) I would go, but I'm going to be away this weekend in Georgia for a paintball tournament.
Old 03-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Zmoney

I was thinking about going out there, should be off da hook. I know some of the guys at audio excellence, so I may drop in and say whats up.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:27 AM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be there with my car. Bringing it down for the FunkMaster Flex show in Daytona, March 18th and keeping it for the Spring Break Tuner Nationals March 24 - 26th.

Drop by and say hello...
--B
Old 02-16-2006, 09:53 AM
trackpilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoeAE2005
Well seeing as how I am currently in Daytona Beach for college (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University) I would go, but I'm going to be away this weekend in Georgia for a paintball tournament.
Hey sweet me too! Which Z do you have? I see about 5 of em or so on campus.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:04 AM
roncfpz

Originally Posted by trackpilot
Hey sweet me too! Which Z do you have? I see about 5 of em or so on campus.
Hopefully he's graduated by now since his post is from 2003.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:04 AM
new350z2005

so what is the difference between this weekend spring break nationals and the one in March??
Old 02-16-2006, 10:08 AM
BamBam

Talking

Yes, Ron, I resurrected a VERY OLD thread...

I have not been able to find much on the boards here about this and thought I would try to flush out some new interest... I thought this would be a decent show, but very few people have heard of it. Makes me wonder... But what the heck, since I will have her down here anyway, might as well enter and see what comes of it.

--B
Old 02-16-2006, 10:09 AM
BamBam

Originally Posted by new350z2005
so what is the difference between this weekend spring break nationals and the one in March??
Not sure check this out....

http://www.springbreaknationals.com/

--B
Old 02-16-2006, 10:46 AM
new350z2005

excuse my retarded self from previous question, didn't look at post date of initial thread, so I do apologize for post! It looks awesome though, it would be my first chance to go to it since moving down here to FL!! I will be there
Old 02-16-2006, 11:09 AM
roncfpz

Originally Posted by BamBam
Yes, Ron, I resurrected a VERY OLD thread...

I have not been able to find much on the boards here about this and thought I would try to flush out some new interest... I thought this would be a decent show, but very few people have heard of it. Makes me wonder... But what the heck, since I will have her down here anyway, might as well enter and see what comes of it.

--B
Brent, I've heard from some of the locals that it's actually a very good show. The shop working on my interior now spoke highly of the show and preferred it to the Funkmaster show. I'm scheduled to do both shows. They know the deadline so it will be down to the wire on the Funkmaster show.

Definitely come down. Raise up those TEINs and have Amtrack transport, but the drive would be nice too. The OZOC will make it worth your while.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:11 AM
roncfpz

Originally Posted by new350z2005
excuse my retarded self from previous question, didn't look at post date of initial thread, so I do apologize for post! It looks awesome though, it would be my first chance to go to it since moving down here to FL!! I will be there
Don't sweat it. I did it once myself so I always check now.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:16 AM
BamBam

Ron,

Definitely bringing her down. Just a question of how at this point. I should confirm transportation by early next week. Got to start making the reservations for work and make sure she is clean and shiny for the first show.

I appreciate your hospitality and look forward to hanging out soon man.
--Brent
Old 02-17-2006, 05:52 PM
fireballtaft

I'm going to try and make it. Maybe we can set up a separate Z show if enough people from the forum go...let's wake this tired thread up and get a tally of whos going and get a sweet meet going. All for one, one for all?? nah that saying doesn't work very well there, anyway, we'll see what happens.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:06 PM
roncfpz

Originally Posted by fireballtaft
I'm going to try and make it. Maybe we can set up a separate Z show if enough people from the forum go...let's wake this tired thread up and get a tally of whos going and get a sweet meet going. All for one, one for all?? nah that saying doesn't work very well there, anyway, we'll see what happens.
Well we could start a list of those registered. I registered today.

1. Ron (roncfpz)
Old 02-18-2006, 07:29 PM
BamBam

1. Ron (roncfpz)
2. BamBam (Registered for Spring Break TunerJam Nationals, STILL trying for FunkMaster Flex march 18th)
Old 02-20-2006, 09:50 PM
srobert910

Can't believe I posted the original thread 3 years ago. I'll be there this year with my Z (not competing) and a friend's G35 coupe (exhibitor booth). For anyone that's never been, it's a huge show. All the major car audio companies will be there.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:44 PM
fireballtaft

just to clarify...what does registering accomplish, does it enter your car in the show. How much is it to register also?
Old 02-24-2006, 06:00 AM
BamBam

Originally Posted by fireballtaft
just to clarify...what does registering accomplish, does it enter your car in the show. How much is it to register also?
Registering is putting your car in a show, versus purchasing tickets to view/ attend a show.

I believe registering your car for these shows is $50 for the FunkMaster Flex on March 18th and $40 for just the car show in the Spring Break Nationals. I am not sure if you need to pay for each event (all the sound off and light show stuff).

Ron, I have sent off my registration for the FunkMaster Flex show. Could not get the website to work, had to do it by snail mail. Got my car back for 1 day last week, then it went right back to the shop... I will pick it up the day before I drive down. (I just might stop off on the way down for a 1/4 run or two or three )
--B

Last edited by BamBam; 02-24-2006 at 06:04 AM.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:02 AM
roncfpz

Arrow Update on Tuner Jam and Funkmaster Flex shows

Okay, I just got off the phone with the head of IASCA, Paul Papadeas, the group putting on both the Tuner Jam and Funkmaster shows.

BOTH SHOWS ARE ON - THEY ARE NOT CANCELED. Sorry for the caps; just wanted to be sure everyone got the word.

Also, the Tuner Jam is a true car show - it is NOT for audio only. Actually, Paul mentioned that there are 2 shows of which your registration covers both. The audio show is at the convention ctr and the car show is at the boardwalk.

Last thing, the roll in time for Funkmaster Flex is the day of the show. Please go to www.tunerjam.com for details. This site is updated.

Thanks,
Ron

Quick Reply: Spring Break Nationals