Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Country Joy Radar Mount

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Conceyted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like me initial reaction to his post and responses was correct.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:53 PM
BabyZiLLa

Originally Posted by zeechick
Hi guys! Im the owner of Country Joy and it is my husband, Chotis Engineering, that makes the mount, who happens to make and race "B sports racers", so he is quite qualified and makes a great product. You can see his car at the bottom of the page on http://www.countryjoycrafts.com/Conn...arDetector.htm

It seems that babyzilla, has a problem. He emails me on aug 16with an attitude about not getting the mount on time. He ordered it on aug 1, I sent it off aug 2, it went to customs, where it sat for 10 days, and then it seems after I went to the trouble of calling canada on aug 21 to check up on it AGAIN, I was told he was left a note on aug 20, to pick it up at the post office, since he had missed the delivery, which he didnt do until today. So his complaint is totally invalid.

As I told him the first time around, I have NO control over mail delivery and how it is handled, especially when it is out of the country, but I was kindly told off by him. Im thinking he is not very old.

Im very prompt on getting these out and if there is a problem that we are out of stock, I let the customer know, but when Im attacked like this from the begining, with irrational thought processes, with a situation that is out of my control, well needless to say, Im not too keen on being nice back.

The directions on the web for troubleshooting tell you that you may have to move your mirror from BOTH sides of the mirror stem. But instead of reading this or asking me about it and *****ing, well, .....I guess he couldnt after his nasty email threatening to bash me......oh well

Sometimes life bites ya back in the butt, especially when you dont know who hangs out on the boards but its nice to know you got the mount.

Our product is great and we have sold to many many many 350Z guys and have had no complaints. The mount is NOT flimsy. How can a chunk of aluminum that is 1/2 inch thick, be flimsy? After selling these for 2 and a half years we have not gotten any back other than the ones that were measured wrong.

Well ya cant please everyone I guess. Ya'll have a nice day and sorry for the long message. Hey, Im girl........give me a break.......LOL

And jason if you are THAT UNHAPPY then send it back for crying out loud. And stop having these childish hissy fits.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Your going to deal with demanding customers like me. You as the Seller/Business needs to learn to be the bigger person and act professionaly.

1. My post is not attacking you or your product. I even said that I may have installed it incorrectly.

2. The second someone mention the second pivot point, I thought makes sense. Went outside and boom.

3. You post my personal First, Last name of a CUSTOMER on a public forum. Very professional. Remove it NOW.

4. You bring up a personal discussion not related to this thread in the least. Between a business and a customer. You post details on a forum in a topic thats not even related.

5. You make an attack on a customers age/maturity with no bases on a PUBLIC FORUM again. I may have prematurely judged your product while looking for answers. But never made personal attacks. Whos the mature one?

Doesnt your personal information feel cozy with Country Joy..

Honestly. I know im a difficult customer. But you've proved what I thought. Your just as an imature business as I am customer.

See me. I don't have to change. I have the money in the Seller/Consumer relationship. You on the other hand have alot to learn.

Last edited by BabyZiLLa; 08-22-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:33 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OUCH!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Conceyted

Originally Posted by BabyZiLLa
Are you ****ing kidding me? Your going to deal with demanding customers like me. You as the Seller/Business needs to learn to be the bigger person and act professionaly.

1. My post is not attacking you or your product. I even said that I may have installed it incorrectly.

2. The second someone mention the second pivot point, I thought makes sense. Went outside and boom.

3. You post my personal First, Last name of a CUSTOMER on a public forum. Very professional. Remove it NOW.

4. You bring up a personal discussion not related to this thread in the least. Between a business and a customer. You post details on a forum in a topic thats not even related.

5. You make an attack on a customers age/maturity with no bases on a PUBLIC FORUM again. I may have prematurely judged your product while looking for answers. But never made personal attacks. Whos the mature one?

Doesnt your personal information feel cozy with Country Joy..

Honestly. I know im a difficult customer. But you've proved what I thought. Your just as an imature business as I am customer.

See me. I don't have to change. I have the money in the Seller/Consumer relationship. You on the other hand have alot to learn.
I am glad you think it is okay to act this way. However, just because you have the money to purchase a 20 dollar radar mount doesn't give you the right to come onto this forum and disrespect a company and many of its valued members. Like previously advised, I suggest a change of attitude immediately if you want to become a welcomed member of this forum.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:32 PM
BabyZiLLa

Originally Posted by Conceyted
I am glad you think it is okay to act this way. However, just because you have the money to purchase a 20 dollar radar mount doesn't give you the right to come onto this forum and disrespect a company and many of its valued members. Like previously advised, I suggest a change of attitude immediately if you want to become a welcomed member of this forum.
Noone is disrespecting any company here. I was disastified and came looking for other users with the mounts for insight on the install or pictures of how its suppose to look.

When did I ever say anything negative about Country Joy or there service in this thread? I didn't.. It was only brought in my the Company owner from an outside conversation out of contex.

So keep your nose out of what you have no idea. My original question has been answered and I've got the mount working great.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:35 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Babyzilla your are atleast right on one thing this is a public forum, uhmmm public, yeah get it. Im happy to know that your an ******* to everyone, that makes me laugh at you CHAMP.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Old 08-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Conceyted

This sounds like you are attacking someone?

1. My post is not attacking you or your product.
I just recieved mine today after a 3 week wait.. I gotta say im not impressed.
Contradiction 2x

I love how respectful you are here, too.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:57 PM
BabyZiLLa

**** its like a retard convention..

1. Yes that was posted AFTER her post was it not. And no thats still not attacking.

2. How is saying i was dissastified w/ the wait attacking the product.. **** people post there opinions of products online all day long. You don't have to agree.

3. How is that disrespectful. A company who took my personal information for an order which is suppose to be confidential posts it on a public forum. Yea your right I should mail a bag of cookies with a friendly removal letter.

Im done arguing with you clowns. Point A - Z

1. I was dissatisfied with the wait time.
2. I emailed Country Joy and got back a "Theres nothing we can do" attitude email
3. I wasn't impressed with that and let them know. Then sat around and waited
4. It arrived. It didn't function like i thought it would
5. I posted saying i wasn't impressed. I dont see how i installed it wrong but maybe i did.
6. I got one person that gave me a usefull answer.
7. Country Joy decides to post confidential information and conversations between the business and customer on a public forum that has nothing to do with it.
8. People with big noes like idwin and Conceyted had to sprout up over a situation they know nothing about.

Game set and match.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:12 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ouch.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:12 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Dude i was trying to help you out but you turned into a asshat.

Last edited by ARMSTRONGARMS; 08-22-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

IBTL

EDIT: Mike's Mount FTMFW!
Old 08-23-2007, 03:08 AM
KPierson
Banned

1. I was dissatisfied with the wait time.
2. I emailed Country Joy and got back a "Theres nothing we can do" attitude email
After they mailed it out what did you expect them to do? We've ran in to similar situations when shipping to Canada and other countries. It's funny, a lot of Canadian people ask us to ship it USPS with a low declared value so they don't have to pay taxes on it, but then complain when it takes longer to get there.

The bottom line, when dealing with international products, is that you HAVE to either be patient, or willing to spend more to ship it then it costs to buy it.

Once the product is in the mail there IS NOTHING the vendor can do, but wait.

How much did you pay for shipping and what method of shipping did you pay for? If paid for USPS service, you got exactly what you paid for.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Wheelman

Wow, its amazing what this turned into isn't it? I can't help but agree that the posting of a customers full name on a public forum is an extreme violation of privacy regardless of the circumstance. Completely unprofessional. Its obvious that Babyzilla is acting a little bit immature but that is no reason to violate the customers privacy rights. Granted he has acted like kinda a jerk, I don't see where he was deliberately bashing your product, he was just looking for help.... x2 on what Kpierson says too, I tend to have the same thing happen to me regularly when shipping to canada. Customer requests low value and shipping costs then gives me negative feedback b/c it was held up at customs. Try to be a little bit more understanding.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Conceyted

... and rational in your thought process. This world doesn't revolve around you.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:41 PM
TurboTrey

Originally Posted by zeechick
Hi guys! Im the owner of Country Joy and it is my husband, Chotis Engineering, that makes the mount, who happens to make and race "B sports racers", so he is quite qualified and makes a great product. You can see his car at the bottom of the page on http://www.countryjoycrafts.com/Conn...arDetector.htm

It seems that babyzilla has a problem. He emails me on aug 16with an attitude about not getting the mount on time. He ordered it on aug 1, I sent it off aug 2, it went to customs, where it sat for 10 days, and then it seems after I went to the trouble of calling canada on aug 21 to check up on it AGAIN, I was told he was left a note on aug 20, to pick it up at the post office, since he had missed the delivery, which he didnt do until today. So his complaint is totally invalid.

As I told him the first time around, I have NO control over mail delivery and how it is handled, especially when it is out of the country, but I was kindly told off by him. Im thinking he is not very old.

Im very prompt on getting these out and if there is a problem that we are out of stock, I let the customer know, but when Im attacked like this from the begining, with irrational thought processes, with a situation that is out of my control, well needless to say, Im not too keen on being nice back.

The directions on the web for troubleshooting tell you that you may have to move your mirror from BOTH sides of the mirror stem. But instead of reading this or asking me about it and *****ing, well, .....I guess he couldnt after his nasty email threatening to bash me......oh well

Sometimes life bites ya back in the butt, especially when you dont know who hangs out on the boards jason, but its nice to know you got the mount.

Our product is great and we have sold to many many many 350Z guys and have had no complaints. The mount is NOT flimsy. How can a chunk of aluminum that is 1/2 inch thick, be flimsy? After selling these for 2 and a half years we have not gotten any back other than the ones that were measured wrong.

Well ya cant please everyone I guess. Ya'll have a nice day and sorry for the long message. Hey, Im girl........give me a break.......LOL

And jason if you are THAT UNHAPPY then send it back for crying out loud. And stop having these childish hissy fits.
After reading this whole thread I went back and read it up to this post again. Country Joy is completely out of line posting this. All they should have said was "If you have a problem please contact me and I will help you resolve it."

Nothing she posted was ever said or asked about. All he asked about was if he installed it correctly and if anyone had any advice or if they had the same problem.

Last edited by kcobean; 08-25-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:49 PM
zeechick

Originally Posted by TurboTrey
After reading this whole thread I went back and read it up to this post again. Country Joy is completely out of line posting this. All they should have said was "If you have a problem please contact me and I will help you resolve it."

Nothing she posted was ever said or asked about. All he asked about was if he installed it correctly and if anyone had any advice or if they had the same problem.

I think the attitude problem is seen by many and not just me. This customer did not deserve curtisey.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:51 PM
zeechick

Sorry folks..........

This guy was on my back for 3 days and I had had it with him.

He obviously could not comprehend the mailing situation no matter how many times I explained it to him. After I told him it was probably held up in customs, I got badgered even about that! It was not a “I don’t care attitude”, it was, I can’t do anything about that situation. It is out of my hands.

I think calling Canada was going way out of my way even when I knew it was a customs problem and would be cleared up shortly. Insinuating that it was late because of my actions did not sit well with me.

I will not apologize for my reactions towards him at all.

Some times a customer is not always right. Impatience and being proud of being a difficult customer is beyond me. As far as taking the high road………..nah………its more fun to ruffle some feathers once in a while.

So what if I called you by name jayson . Are you ashamed to stand behind your name?

It's too bad that such a "fantastic car" as the 350Z ends up with some owners but I guess it happens.

I am sorry if I have offended ANYONE else. But the devil made me do this!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:49 PM
BabyZiLLa

This will be my last reply as it's like getting blood out of a stone.

KPierson:

I never requested USPS nor was I given a choice in Shipping options. I recieve alot from the US so I know the average times and dealings and I've learnt to be patient. When I email the Company I just purchased an item from saying it seems to be taking a little while. I don't expect magic. I expect a "Yea it may be held up at customs. Let me give a quick call to USPS tommorow and get them to put a trace on it just in case" (which they do on request). Thats it. Just something more than. "Postal system, deal with it".

Wheelman:

Yea im a dick. So be it. I spend alot of money be it on my house or cars. I give 110% service in my job. I expect it back. Simple.

Conceyted:

You haven't said one relevant thing all thread so go fly a kyte or something champ.

TurboTrey:

Thankyou. That is my point. CountryJoy is WAY out of line posting what she/he did. It's not even related to the thread.

Zeechick AKA CountryJoy:

I think the attitude problem is seen by many and not just me. This customer did not deserve curtisey.
Im glad i don't aproach my business the same way. "Well that client was rude. Maybe i'll do a **** job today"

This guy was on my back for 3 days and I had had it with him.
I sent you my initial email about delay. Then one in response to yours. Thats on your back for 3 days? Please feed us some more BS

I think calling Canada was going way out of my way even when I knew it was a customs problem and would be cleared up shortly. Insinuating that it was late because of my actions did not sit well with me.
So you'd rather be argumentative with a customer than say. "Sure i'll give USPS a call and see whats up for you. Not a problem".. Solid customer service decision.

So what if I called you by name jayson . Are you ashamed to stand behind your name?
No you posted my First and Last name on a forum with ZERO consent. Information that was relayed outside this forum through your "SECURE" business. You posted conversation topics unrelated to backup your horrible business practise.

It's too bad that such a "fantastic car" as the 350Z ends up with some owners but I guess it happens.
Again with the personal attacks. Very professional. Please quote where i've attacked you or your product once.

All i have to say. The product is nice. Its working like its suppose to. But you as a person and company are a joke and would not recommend you if you where giving away 24k Gold Brackets. (There my first attack)

I wish you the best.. Ahh.. We both know i don't.

EDIT: After checking your previous post you've decided your too good to edit out my personal information. You've got till tommorow or Im going after you for violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act (Consumer Privacy). If you think im kidding try me.

Last edited by BabyZiLLa; 08-23-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 02:33 AM
KPierson
Banned

It says right on their site:

Originally Posted by countryjoycrafts.com
We ship priority mail only. If your item is very heavy we will check out the least expensive means of shipping for you. Please remember shipping costs are approximate and may be more or less.
In my experiance, the USPS won't even talk to you unless it's been 30 days.

Quick Reply: Country Joy Radar Mount