Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Country Joy Radar Mount

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 03:14 AM
Daytona350Texas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just got mikes mount in today... couldnt be happier, perfect fit, and VERY very firm, i was actually nervous about shaking and bobbing out of the radar.... there is actually none! perfectly still even over speed bumps and such
Old 08-24-2007, 03:21 AM
SpeedRcr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

3 pages of posts and not a pic of your issue with the mount
Old 08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
BabyZiLLa

Originally Posted by SpeedRcr
3 pages of posts and not a pic of your issue with the mount
Well it actually looks normal now. The issue was solved on page one. But sure ill snap a pic for you if youd like

Originally Posted by Daytona350Texas
i just got mikes mount in today... couldnt be happier, perfect fit, and VERY very firm, i was actually nervous about shaking and bobbing out of the radar.... there is actually none! perfectly still even over speed bumps and such
I couldnt get a hold of mike via PM so i had to go with CountryJoy
Old 08-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Wheelman

Too late, I stole your thunder
Old 08-24-2007, 08:54 AM
zeechick

“So you'd rather be argumentative with a customer than say. "Sure i'll
give USPS a call and see whats up for you. Not a problem".. Solid
customer service decision.”

Seems like you are calling the kettle black there buddy.

When you FIRST come blasting out INITIALLY with an abrasive, rude, and arrogant, email , you are going to find out that people are not going to jump through your hoops. AND I did check on it for you twice. Once while in conversation with you, of which you know about, and the second one a few days ago. After your second rude and accusatory email, well I had had it. After the third email that I received from you, I was then attacked again about “how the heck would I know about customs” and then I was threatened by you.

Obviously you don’t comprehend what you read and you think it’s wiser to be a smart aleck. This sort of ATTITUDE does not set well with most people. You can not go through life thinking the world is owed to you.

If my name is brought up in a conversation then I have a right to respond. If you are ragging on service being slow and pointing it in my direction, I have a right to respond. If I am threatened, I have a right to respond.

At this point I doubt you will ever ‘get it’

Being a customer does not give one the right to act like a complete blithering stool head to either a business or a person because they didn’t get their toy when they thought they should. BTW, there is a section in the cart requesting special things such as special shipping.

A person earns respect, they don’t deserve it because they “think” they do. Perhaps when you get older you will learn this. As far as your name goes, I do believe that it is not against the law to call someone by their given legal name. Although I do admit your moniker fits you.

I’ve wasted enough time with your dribble and hope I never get another customer that is as irrational as you are.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Wheelman

Originally Posted by zeechick
“So you'd rather be argumentative with a customer than say. "Sure i'll
give USPS a call and see whats up for you. Not a problem".. Solid
customer service decision.”

Seems like you are calling the kettle black there buddy.

When you FIRST come blasting out INITIALLY with an abrasive, rude, and arrogant, email , you are going to find out that people are not going to jump through your hoops. AND I did check on it for you twice. Once while in conversation with you, of which you know about, and the second one a few days ago. After your second rude and accusatory email, well I had had it. After the third email that I received from you, I was then attacked again about “how the heck would I know about customs” and then I was threatened by you.

Obviously you don’t comprehend what you read and you think it’s wiser to be a smart aleck. This sort of ATTITUDE does not set well with most people. You can not go through life thinking the world is owed to you.

If my name is brought up in a conversation then I have a right to respond. If you are ragging on service being slow and pointing it in my direction, I have a right to respond. If I am threatened, I have a right to respond.

At this point I doubt you will ever ‘get it’

Being a customer does not give one the right to act like a complete blithering stool head to either a business or a person because they didn’t get their toy when they thought they should. BTW, there is a section in the cart requesting special things such as special shipping.

A person earns respect, they don’t deserve it because they “think” they do. Perhaps when you get older you will learn this. As far as your name goes, I do believe that it is not against the law to call someone by their given legal name. Although I do admit your moniker fits you.

I’ve wasted enough time with your dribble and hope I never get another customer that is as irrational as you are.
Wow. You have no sense of professionalism whatsoever. There is no valid excuse for your behavior here, regardless if someone attacked your product or not, which I don't even think he was really doing. You completely violated your own security policy on your website by posting his information on a public forum. You owe him an apology for that. He complained about the shipping, but didn't even directly blame that on you. I have lost all respect for your business after seeing how you choose to resolve disputes, and I would have never purchased your product if I had known you treat customers like this. Are you going to post my information on this forum now too?

Last edited by Wheelman; 08-24-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
dedmoonstears

Smile

...and the drama continues
Old 08-24-2007, 09:11 PM
TurboTrey

So he asked if he wasn't installing the product correctly or if others had the same problem and you jump his *** and call him a difficult customer? That is irrelevant and it was totally inappropriate fo you to post what you did. Like I said earlier, you should have sent him a PM or just let others handle his issue. You got all pissed because someone posted something negative about your product and you threw all this other crap out there?
Old 08-25-2007, 09:33 AM
BabyZiLLa

Well my job here is done. People are starting to see what I see. The unprofessionalism that is CountryJoy.

I did get a laugh out of "threatened by you though". Must have been those baseball bat comments i made huh..

Anywho guys. Will post some picks of mine soon.