Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Nissan Bluetooth iPod Adapter for Factory Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Yokohamaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan Bluetooth iPod Adapter for Factory Stereo

Dude.... I finally found a factory iPod option from Nissan. It is for the new decks with bluetooth. I am going to order one and see if the dealer can get it setup. I will keep you posted. Pic from the web site included. Translation below.

iPod Bluetooth transmitter

It is the Bluetooth transmitter for the apple iPod series. NISSAN genuine [kauingusunabigeshiyonshisutemu] (HDD system) with it can inquire about the music which is recorded to iPod. Playback temporarily on the Nabi picture…

Corresponding type: iPod nano 1st generation, 2nd generation | iPod fourth generation, fifth generation /iPod mini | color: Piano black |
Attachment removal and re-installation system | * this commodity is the online shop limited commodity. |…

Selling price (including tax): ¥7,800-
Attached Thumbnails Nissan Bluetooth iPod Adapter for Factory Stereo-untitled.jpg  
Old 08-28-2007, 07:24 AM
resist

I think you just like to come here to show off all the cool factory choices japan has to offer as opposed to what we have in the US. You like to make us all jealous

Seriously though, please tell us more about this. I am about to make a purchase to get my ipod working in my car. I really only have one feasible option at this time (as I will not settle for a ****ty FM transmitter). If this seems better or comporable, I will go this route provided there is a way for me to get one imported. Not sure if you know (I've not experienced music over blutooth yet), but is music over blutooth good quality? Just as good as wired? Or, is it going to sound as bad as an FM transmitter would?

Also, is this fully functional in regard to all of the other standard controls in the Z? What I mean is, will steering controls work and, what will the steering controls allow you to do.

If you have more info, i would be appreciative if you could let me (and probably many others) know.

thanks in advance
Old 08-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Yokohamaz

Small problem, they say it won't work because the Z uses a DVD navi and not an HDD. I think they are just stupid. (Japanese are very "stay between the lines" with stuff.) I am going ot try and get a friend to order it for me and just try to get it to pair with the navigation system in my car. Will keep you posted.

Yes, bluetooth will sound good unlike an FM transmitter.

Yz
Old 09-15-2007, 12:34 AM
jervz

let us know how that works out...

am looking to get one of those too.