Old 01-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Get_Zwole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lul's
Old 01-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Peteski

Originally Posted by T_K
First and foremost, you shouldn't go around insulting other peoples posts who are genuinely trying to help you. I'm not talking about me, my post was meant to be a bit edgy, but the previous one with reference to the Seas Lotus.

Secondly, your analogy makes no sense. Prior to the existence of recorded sound, the only way to listen to any type of music was through a live performance. The acoustical engineers of the day designed the stages/halls in a way to project the sound towards the listeners. As a listener the sound was always made to be coming from in front of you.

I suggest if you want to last on this forum, you clean up your attitude towards other people. With a join date of less than a month, you won't make many friends with that type of persona.

TK
+1 The op is being a jackass and I know I wont help with any input!
Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM
jekl1001

Bang for the buck sure makes sense to me. What product gives the best quality for the dollar spent. So why would this clown get so pissed when someone offers speakers that cost so much?

If you are such a baller like you imply by saying trust you they are not out of your price range, why do you care about bang for the buck. If you got deep pockets like that then you should be concerned with best quality regardless of cost.

I wonder if giving a price range and not being a d1ck would have yielded better ideas from the forum members that are nice enough to help out?
Old 01-23-2009, 05:10 PM
adamtaylorpcb

Originally Posted by 350Z_NOW
I only release attitude to those who deserves it. Read their messages. I'm done here. By the way I do like the rear speakers- Done.......
you obviously havnt listened to the actual output of those things with the fronts killed.... its pretty sad

only reason im considering it is because i have 2 sets of components laying around not in use but they would be on the amp rack if anything
Old 01-26-2009, 04:54 PM
KManZ
Banned

Screw this kid, no more help for his whiny-***
Old 01-26-2009, 05:44 PM
estrella

i recently redid my sound system....i replaced the radio with a pioneer f700bt which since they have the new 2.0 update is such a great bang for your buck and blue tooth is great. i put 6.5 inch eclipse components in the front and rear also put a 5 channel kicker amp to power everything and added a 10 inch rockford fosgate punch p3 subwoofer in a corner box i got off ebay..used 4 guage rockford fosgate wiring kit......all i have to say is it sounds rediculous
Old 01-26-2009, 07:12 PM
rtiid22

Originally Posted by 350Z_NOW
I respect your beliefs, but in reality...concerts are LIVE that's why we go to the event to see and hear it LIVE, it's different with car speakers... Engineers that design cars put multiple speakers... I "personally" think deleting rear speakers is odd...
Lol!.. you're such an as*hole! but you're right. I like music to come from all around when I'm in my car.

I picked focal k2p over the richer jl speakers because the k2p to me have clearer vocals.

I listen to rock, rap & hiphop.. mostly.

Last edited by rtiid22; 01-26-2009 at 07:17 PM.