Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Amp replaced, no questions asked

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 04:47 AM
DEADHEDZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amp replaced, no questions asked

Brought my car in for 7,500 mile service and mentioned the lack of bass and the related TSBs and asked them to check it out. I went around to the bays after the car was brought in and watched the tech dissasemble the rear cargo area to replace the Amp. Boy this cars like a tinker toy how those parts just snap into place. Anyway, went to pay and thanked the service manager for replacing the amp and mentioned many folks have complained about dealers refusing to do the work or giving a run around. He smiled and said, hey there's a TSB on it, so we replace it, no reason to argue over it. He also mentioned that Z owners are CSI ( I guess an acronym for customer service) pains in the *** (not refereing to me in particular). He said they get a lot of people bringing their car there because the dealer that sold them the car won't work with them anymore. I said, hey, I'm a nice guy, we're jsut particular about our cars.
Anyway, a thumbs up to Ramsey (NJ) Nissan

BTW, the sound is markedly better. I'm not one of those for sounding like a rolling getto blaster but my car was absolutely shaking with the volume up. Really appreciated the sound.