Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

2006 350z Bose Full Wiring Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Stephen_Neri

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2006 350z Bose Full Wiring Diagram

Hey guys. I have been looking online and I can't seem to find this information anywhere. I have a 2006 touring z roadster with no nav, tape deck, or sat. 6 disk changer and radio button only.

I am trying to find a complete visual diagram for a 2006 bose headunit. The back of the unit has 4 connectors like so:

Al 4 connectors are used and the nav (brown) connector is taped back like in the picture since my car does not have navigation. I can't find a single source that lists these connectors out individually and what each wire goes to. The source of the information says that connector 4 is for an external CD player but I have read a bunch of post that say the bose system doesn't have an external CD player. There are wires connected to this slot in my car so it confuses me on what I am looking at.

I tried to follow a few typed up posts but they all have conflicting information and are hard to follow.

If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I have worked on a bunch of different car audio systems before but I have never been unable to find the information I needed.

What I am looking for is what of these 4 connectors goes to the 6 disk changer and which wires are for the ground, right audio channel, and left audio channel.

Thanks for your help guys.

Last edited by Stephen_Neri; 03-20-2016 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:33 AM
zakmartin

Received 512 Likes on 377 Posts

Like everything else for this car that's available for free, you can always refer to the Factory FSM that Nicoclub posts:

Your radio's wiring diagrams are on this .PDF file.

I suggest you download the entire FSM for your 2006 - link at this website.

Last edited by zakmartin; 03-23-2016 at 09:49 AM.