Notices
Audio Builds Audio projects and builds from my350z members

Encores System

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 07:24 PM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice job and pics...it provides ideas to many I bet. This car just begs for a good install....
Old 06-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Encore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nissan_fanatic
Encore,
What's up man, it's Brandon. I had a blast meeting you and checking our your system. Thanks for making me want more audio stuff now, thanks a lot.

Everyone 5.1 sounds so good, I was amazed. His system sounds absolutely incredible and he did a fantastic job on the install.
You told them about the DEI mod right that was awesome. I really want one of those for my car too.
Well keep in touch we got to get together again and hang out. We need to have a cookout or something and invite Robin & melissa, and Shane and if I wasn't so sh!tty with names I would remember the other dudes name we hang out with.
I had a good time w/ you guys your system was cool as well. I cant believe you let me drive your car in the state of mind I was in. At least we only went about 30ft. I knew you were cool as soon as you said my system was as tight as a 10yr old. PM me some time if you want to get up. Myself, and Robin have kept in contact since the meet, and Shane, I already knew. Tell your girl I promise no more 10yr old jokes. Later!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 05:24 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nissan_fanatic
We need to have a cookout or something and invite Robin & melissa, and Shane and if I wasn't so sh!tty with names I would remember the other dudes name we hang out with.
Are you sh!tty with names or does it have anything to do with "consumption of vast quantities of adult beverages"?

The other dudes name is Jason, I think he may only be over at tech.

No fair Brandon, I was getting the DEI mod first.

BTW, its because of you and Chad that I NEED audio now. Thanks alot!

Check your PM.

Robin
Old 06-02-2005, 05:37 AM
buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by Encore
I had a good time w/ you guys your system was cool as well. I cant believe you let me drive your car in the state of mind I was in. At least we only went about 30ft. I knew you were cool as soon as you said my system was as tight as a 10yr old. PM me some time if you want to get up. Myself, and Robin have kept in contact since the meet, and Shane, I already knew. Tell your girl I promise no more 10yr old jokes. Later!!!
Please, please no one mention 10 yr old. I'm down for a cookout as well as long as Chad promises me as well no more 10 yr old jokes.

Chad thanks to you I still have ringing in my ears from sitting in your DEMO car. To everyone at Zdayz who thought Chad may have been blowing smoke up your a$$ talking about their demo car and issues with the sunroof blowing out and other things. Believe me I can vouch. I had my fingers in my ears and it was still too loud. The windshield was violently shaking back and forth. The rear view mirror looked like it was going to explode. If it weren't for the industrial straps holding the sunroof in, it would of definately been a goner. I guess 10 - 10" subs in a 944 would do that. I couldn't hear what else Chad said was in the car. I did hear that it was unfinished and a work in progress.

Chad, I think evertime I hear the theme music for Star Wars now, I will think of your ride. To everyone who may be wandering, it sounds as good as it looks.

Robin
Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Encore

I have for sale my whole system. It all goes together or nothing at all. I'll take $1200 + shipping for it all wires included.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Encore

Ok. I'm gonna break it up. I'll let the enclosures and subs go for $500.00. That seems to be what most people want. The rest just PM me and I'll let you know what you can SCORE it for.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Encore

Part II. Sold my system to a local. Mine was a 2003 and the one I installed it back into was a 2007. Everything fit perfect outside of moniter not fitting as easy and needing a new dash kit. Took a few pics.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:19 AM
buzzardmountain

Sweet......I knew someone would ****** this up.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:14 PM
BabyZiLLa

Be interested in making me some of those sub enclosures at all? Id love to have the space under my strut back.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Peteski

WOW