Audio Builds Audio projects and builds from my350z members

My first ever ONE DAY 350Z install lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:56 AM
16psibrick
Sponsor
Simplicity in Sound

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

zman, i am sure there is, but maybe not at my price range, there are some good shops in the NJ/NY area that do great work, but maybe a bit more expensive

b
Old 04-21-2007, 01:05 PM
azula

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that looks amazing, keep up the good work
Old 04-21-2007, 02:26 PM
jondimellow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by azula
that looks amazing, keep up the good work
it is amazing
Old 04-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kwame@z1
From the looks of the pictures, the dead pedal was removed.
I know that... but on previous installs it wasn't. I'm just wondering if it is a problem for other people.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:13 PM
16psibrick
Sponsor
Simplicity in Sound

Originally Posted by Voboy
I know that... but on previous installs it wasn't. I'm just wondering if it is a problem for other people.

actually, out of the dozen or more 6.5" two way component kicks i have built for the 350zs, i have only done ONE without removing the dead pedal and tat was nitrouz's Z...though that car still had no usable deadpedal since the kick blocks it all others i have done are like this one
Old 04-21-2007, 05:18 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zman1910
Great job with everything. I have been following your threads for quite some time and I've gotta say the stuff you do is pretty impressive. What you did here is basically something that I would want....simple and stealthy. Its a ashame we don't have anyone on this side that could do quality work like this...
soundsource in burlington county NJ, they are the shop that other local shops refer you to when they can't do the work you want. plan on a 3 week wait to get your car in.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 16psibrick
actually, out of the dozen or more 6.5" two way component kicks i have built for the 350zs, i have only done ONE without removing the dead pedal and tat was nitrouz's Z...though that car still had no usable deadpedal since the kick blocks it all others i have done are like this one
Ah great that's all I wanted to know. I was looking into doing that to getting a better soundstage but I use my dead pedal foot . Door pods are a second option, but most installs don't look very OEM and some pods bulge out way too much.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:15 AM
16psibrick
Sponsor
Simplicity in Sound

Originally Posted by Voboy
Ah great that's all I wanted to know. I was looking into doing that to getting a better soundstage but I use my dead pedal foot . Door pods are a second option, but most installs don't look very OEM and some pods bulge out way too much.

trust me, EVERYONE of my kick panel customers, Zs or non Zs, which is probably well over 100 cars now, USED their dead pedal, and 95 percnet of them expressed concern of the loss of dead pedal, so i alsays said, if you cany get used to them in a week and you think the sound is not worth it, i will do swap it for free back to where ever you want to put the speakres.

out of i would honestly say somehwere between 125-150 kick si have built over the years...i think i have gotten 5 people come back for soething different, and i think 3 or 4 of htem have instantly regreted after wards cause the sound is not as good in the stock locations and their feet have adjusted to the kicks already...

but again, i now no amount of talk can convince people, so i never pressure anyone, just try to give them the peace of mind free removal and refund gurantee