Notices

Diy easycar e7-b installation diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 06:58 PM
sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i am back. I am going to install a new system on my car. I will try to write a better diagram and hopefully can help some of you.

I am just reading the manual right now and it seems like they have a lots of problem with the manual. the colors of the wires do not match with the wires they wrote in the damn manual. But i will figure it out eventually.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:01 AM
bahay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need a help??? To register pin number on e7 i push 2 times untill on, by opening door but my easy door lock doesnt turning on, there is no light. Please help to register pi num. (I change my remote, before it was working)

Last edited by bahay; 02-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:19 AM
sebanj

Originally Posted by sssmasss
i am back. I am going to install a new system on my car. I will try to write a better diagram and hopefully can help some of you.

I am just reading the manual right now and it seems like they have a lots of problem with the manual. the colors of the wires do not match with the wires they wrote in the damn manual. But i will figure it out eventually.
I hope you can help, o have easycar e8b that I gave it to a shop to install it and they did, evrything is working but not the push button, they can start a car with the remote control but when you push the button it goes into ignition mode and doesn't crank, the valet is not on,do you know what it could be? Bad brain module?
Car is mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 manual transmission and the wire on the module is not cut

Last edited by sebanj; 03-10-2014 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:08 PM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by sebanj
I hope you can help, o have easycar e8b that I gave it to a shop to install it and they did, evrything is working but not the push button, they can start a car with the remote control but when you push the button it goes into ignition mode and doesn't crank, the valet is not on,do you know what it could be? Bad brain module?
Car is mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 manual transmission and the wire on the module is not cut
they wire the ignition wrong. For manual transmission you have to work around the cn1 connection bro. i have installed for friends many time and people always said it is bad brain module but i havent run into any defected brain module. just installer who does not read the manual.

first of all, since you got the car to work on remote start i assumed that you bypass the clutch with a relay?

if that is correct continue.

check cn1 connection and your kill switch wire

if it is good move on to

SET YOUR MANUAL RESERVATION! sorry to make you read all this before telling you to set your system in manual reservation mode. I just want to make sure you got everything right first. Please read the manual. If it is a manual you have to either cut or not cut the jumper wire inside the brain. i forgot. it has been a very long time since i do this. anways you will then follow direction to set the manual reservation mode. what it does is a safety feature. it prevent your car from shutting off while your car is in gear hence prevent your car from starting while it is in gear. I hope you understand what i am saying.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:59 PM
CobaltOZ

Just a note.....For those who reference this thread and don't have a 350z

I had the door open issue for push button start....

3 flashes then 3 flashes indicating that the door was open.

I'm installing in a vehicle that doesn't have a transponder key so I left all the transponder wires disconnected.

The blue wire / transponder sense must be connected to 12v for the vehicle to start. I spent many hours trying to solve this issue and it may help someone else.

Cheers

CobaltOZ
Old 03-31-2014, 11:07 PM
CobaltOZ

I have been struggling with the Easycar 7700....

I was not able to get the vehicle to strat with a 3 then 3 chirp on start attempt....indication the door was open.

18hrs later

I resolved the issue by connecting the transponder sense to +12v in cn4 as the vehicle I have doesn't have a transponder key I did not connect this wire or any of the other transponder wires.

Hope this helps anyone...

Cheers

CobaltOZ
Old 04-03-2014, 06:28 AM
thebeerbaron83

Default Setup Correct???

Ok, I am going to try wiring my easycar E3-B (M-7700B) later this afternoon. This is going in my 1979 Chevy Camaro, so the install should be fairly simple (I think). I am only wiring it for the push-start for right now. I know that to do this I must connect items such as the knock sensor, antenna, ect... I have attached the diagram I made as well as the stock diagram for my car's switch terminal. Can someone check this and see if there is anything obvious I am missing? Also, I have noticed some people are not wiring in the starter kill relay into ignition 1. Why is this? Thanks in advance for the help!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-04-2014, 05:32 AM
thebeerbaron83

That setup wouldn't allow the ignition to come on. I eliminated the start kill relay and just wired the green wire to ign1. I am still having problems though. I try to start the car and I get the 3 siren chips with 3 tail light flashed followed by a single flash. When I try registering the pin I don't get the siren chirp and the sensor flashes 0 every so often. I think I am stuck in valet mode, but I cannot get it out. The remote (which I registered) doesn't seem to communicate with the unit and I tried cycling the key 4 times, but it still flashes 0.

how did you force this thing out of valet mode??
Old 04-05-2014, 12:12 AM
BeeBoo

to get out of valet mode (press button I & III at the same time for 0.5 second until you see the Zzz sign disappear)

TheBeer did you tried to do as it's on the M7700B installation manual instead of this without key? make sure you have your key on ACC position and try with the remote start to see if it start.

I've tried to follow sssmasss method with no key in the ignition and it didn't seen to work for me, this remote only work for me with the key in the ignition and on ACC position. (By the way, I'm having E8-b and installed in my Mazda 3 skyactiv auto transmission)

Last edited by BeeBoo; 04-05-2014 at 08:19 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:58 PM
BeeBoo

Do it at your own risk, I will not responsible for any damage.

This is my Diagram I installed on my Mazda 3i and everything is working fine with E8-B (M7700B brain).

Name:  MyEasycarDiagram_zpsa39fba46.jpg
Views: 2424
Size:  186.1 KB

Troubleshooting

1.) If you have 3 chirp and 3 flash continue by 6 flash when attempt to remote start, this maybe cause due to the CN4-7 is not reading your (+)12v source. you either need to wire the CN4-7 to constant (+)12v source without key in the ignition or connect this CN4-7 to ACC in ignition switch keybox with the key on ACC position.

2.) Make sure Valet Mode is off by press and release button I & III for 0.5 second.

3.) Parking Brake wire CN4-6 is for you to stop the engine which mean without is wire connected, you will not be able to stop the engine (Stop by force - step on brake pedal and press and hold on to the start button for 4 second) you can also connect this wire to the wire gear on "P" (park) so you don't pull the emergency brake all the time when you park or stop the engine.

If you want to connect this wire to emergency brake, you have to pull the emergency brake and step on brake pedal for the stop light on start button to lid.

4.) To register 4 pin on easydoor lock - you must have to connect the door trigger and wire all the CN1 correct. Without door trigger, you wouldn't be able to register the 4 pin easydoor lock. (To register - open the door (check the 2 way remote to see if door is open) and press the ACC -> ON then go to your knock sensor and input your own 4 pin, you will hear one chirp and a flash when you enter it correctly.

5.) Start Button - if you have 3 chirps and 3 flash pause then follow by 3 flash. Your car system either arm, Start kill is activated by smart key, or ACC input to ignition switch is not wire correctly. Most likely is the ACC wire on CN4-7.

6.) Tach wire are important - without this wire, your remote wouldn't start. (I can't find this wire on my car so I'm using Noise sensing and set it to high. They are not stable as Tach wire but is work for me thou)

For those who don't connect the tach wire and you always have problem with start button. For example, if you bush the start button and is crank but engine stop after a few second - this cause due to the tach did not read 7-14 voltage when the engine is running and u are using DIP noise & low. This is a easy fix, (set ur DIP switch to noise & low) as long as u hear the engine crank up, get the tach wire from the remote starter and connect to a 12v source. That will force the brain think the the engine is running (I have to find the way to fix this because I'm using noise sensing right now, as my car don't come with a tach wire. What I need to find for this to work is either the 12v delAy timer and connect it to ignition or find the wire in my ECU which read only12v when engine is running)

7.) Please don't forgot to register your 4 pin easydoor lock before you try to remote start. Without register this 4 pin easydoor lock, you will not be able to remote start or even with the Start Button.

8.) Push start button - 3 chirps and 3 flash pause then follow by 1 flash. This happen because of the noise sensor are read your engine is crank and running (only happen sometime when you use noise sensing) To solve this problem, just connect the Tach/Alternator wire and set the DIP switch in the main brain to alternator.

9.) If you have 10 flash when you open the door, check your door trigger wire or disconnect it. To get rid of it (on E8-B 2-way remote) - hold button I & IV for 3 second and it will enter to program Mode follow by 1 chirp and a flash. Press and release the follow pattern within 3 second III -> III -> IV -> IV and wait for the 3 second and follow by 3 flash, pause, 4 flash then within 3 second press and release II. This way you will turn off the door sensing which will get rid of the annoying 10 flash when you open the door.

I have spent hours just to get this think up and running for the past weeks, There're nothing wrong with the easycar brain, only you wire it wrong.

January 17, 2017 update. The product I installed more than 2 yrs ago still work great.

other add on to this is when you re-register your key or somehow you lost your key, it will cause the brain unit automatically deactivate the smart knock. You have to re-register your smart know after your re-register your key. Other symptom is you will get 3 chirps and 3 flash follow by 1 flash indicate that your engine is running due to the smart knock not registered.

Last edited by BeeBoo; 01-17-2017 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Add on more information
Old 04-18-2014, 02:45 PM
CobaltOZ

I am having an issue with this alarm.

It all works except when I stop the car and open the door the indicaators flash 10 times.

I cant find any reference to this anywhere....

Any help would be massively appreciated

Cheers

Cobalt
Old 04-19-2014, 07:16 PM
BeeBoo

Hi CobaltOZ, this 10 flash is happen when the door trigger is open which mean is warn you that the door is being trigger, you don't to start you car to get this 10 flash indicator. If the car is disarm and unlock for 30sec and you try to open the door. It will give you this 10 flash indicator. I suggest you should double check your door trigger wire and connection. If not, disconnected the door trigger and see if you still have that problem.

Let me know if you got it fix

Last edited by BeeBoo; 04-21-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:56 AM
CobaltOZ

Car starts fine no flashes.

Ignition in off position... Open door. 10 flashes

Ignition off ... Close door ... Open door 10 flashes.

This does not occur when we start the car.

What is it trying to tell me. .?

Thanx

CobaltOz
Old 05-01-2014, 09:03 PM
BeeBoo

I have been working on my car today and try to find out why you have 10 flash when open the door, this happen because you connect it to the dome light supervision wire which has delay trigger on the dome light, why don't you try this (disconnect your door trigger wire from your remote starter) this should get rid of the 10 flash for sure.

For permanent solution - connect your door trigger wire to each and every car door trigger. This will get rid of 10 flash when you open and closed the door right away. Let say if you open the door and let it open, it will continue giving you exact 10 flash then stop. If you open the door for 2 second, the first flash began and if you closed the door, the flash will end.

I have successfully connected to eAch and every car door trigger and had solve this problem.

If you need help how to wire the door trigger, I'm happy to help you. List you car make, model, and year. I'll try my best to see if I can figure out or not.

For your information, I'm not a professional installer or an electrician. This is my first time installed the remote start. I learn this the hard way which I have tested, tried, and even study my remote start before I begin.

Hope this information help.

I have one question for you. Do you connect you tach/alternator wire or are you using noise sensor? If you using tach wire, can you do me a favor by checking what your tach wire read on the multimeter? it's read 1-6 volts when ignition in ON position and 12 volts when engine running? Or it's read 3-6 volts when ignition in ON position and 3-5 volts when engine start and increase when accelerate?

Last edited by BeeBoo; 05-01-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:01 PM
CobaltOZ

The vehicle is a 1968 Camaro

The system is extremely simple. The door pins ground the dome light there is no dome light supervision. Dome light is an led.. I could isolate it with a relay if this is an issued..

Annoying if this is the case. I will disconnect the led and isolate the system from +12v and see if that stops the flashing. Test changing back to a normal bulb. I will also rig up a relay to test if that helps.

Vehicle is noise sense and working well.

Cheers for the assistance

CobaltOZ

Last edited by CobaltOZ; 05-05-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-27-2014, 10:40 PM
CobaltOZ

I have isolated the door system completely and simply grounded the door wire to the chassis which results in the 10 flashes on the ground door open signal....these flashes stop when the door is closed as described above

Is this a normal thing that these alarms do as it is completely annoying.

I have now installed this alarm on another vehicle and this occurs the same... Luckily in the second vehicle there is a body control module and i am activating the factory immobilizer which flashes the indicators and i have hooked the easycar flasher to an inconspicuous led to read the "notifications" it sends.

Any further info would be great

Cobalt
Old 06-05-2014, 07:19 PM
BeeBoo

It been month I haven't check back with you, I was on my vacation for the last three weeks.

There's one thin you can turn off is by the program on the brain which it for the door sensing when the door open and it will give you this 10 flash. To get rid of it (on E8-B 2-way remote) - hold button I & IV for 3 second and it will enter to program Mode follow by 1 chirp and a flash. Press and release the follow pattern within 3 second III -> III -> IV -> IV and wait for the 3 second and follow by 3 flash, pause, 4 flash then within 3 second press and release II. This way you will turn off the door sensing which will get rid of the annoying 10 flash when you open the door.

Let me know if it work on your car (this step work on my car perfectly)

Last edited by BeeBoo; 06-05-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:59 AM
agya

Default E8B wiring

I believe the user's manual has many mistakes.
I wired the car as written but to start it via remote i have to set it to ACC rather than that it doesnt start however it gives the three attempts with no siren or flash for trouble shooting so my conclusion either starter killer activated or the unit has a missing electrical wire input.

Also if the car is armed and i set to ACC i then can start with key in ignition as any one can steal just has to press on ACC any ideas ?

Last edited by agya; 07-12-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: problem solved
Old 07-22-2014, 05:20 PM
BeeBoo

@agya, of course you have to turn your key to ACC position in order to remote start and push to start. To start without key, you have to connect CN4-7 ACC to keybox to (+)12v source. This will for sure you don't need key in the ignition to remote start.

For push to start, you must register the smart door lock knock sensor before you can use the press to start button.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:08 PM
sssmasss

dang i just came back to see who need help but it seems like BeeBoo got it.

Quick Reply: Diy easycar e7-b installation diagrams