Notices
Body Exterior Body kits, grills, HID kits, etc.

The Cure for Droopage!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by J. Dub
Website says new shipment coming this month. This still hold true? Any way of also getting the whole kit for top and bottom placement?

Yes we are expecting the new batch to arrive here next week. The new batch will be slightly less rebound rate than the previous polished ones, and are now going to be enamled black, for a stock, stealth look.

Sorry I don't understand your second question
Old 10-15-2008, 08:54 AM
jtabraham

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
Yes we are expecting the new batch to arrive here next week. The new batch will be slightly less rebound rate than the previous polished ones, and are now going to be enameled black, for a stock, stealth look.

These are the ones that Adam is referring to...same strength as the stainless. In fact, these are the ones that I sold originally on the board.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:18 AM
J. Dub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes we are expecting the new batch to arrive here next week. The new batch will be slightly less rebound rate than the previous polished ones, and are now going to be enamled black, for a stock, stealth look.

Sorry I don't understand your second question
Originally Posted by jtabraham
These are the ones that Adam is referring to...same strength as the stainless. In fact, these are the ones that I sold originally on the board.

Thanks JT!...

Z1, sorry I didn't specify. but this guy below this sentence, in his post. That is what I was referring to. Sorry for confusion.
Originally Posted by StillAlive2029
there are two ball joints for each shock, on each end right? Well the one that bolts to the bottom comes with the shocks, but the ball joint that is bolted into the lid, was a ***** to get out, but now it wont come out of the joint either... All i wish i had right now was the ball joint thats about an inch long, threaded on half, with rotating ball joint on the other...pics would be nice hah sorry... I wish it came with this piece, I dont know why they make us do this, just for a little ball joint, i would gladly pay for it
I would also, gladly pay for it. Seems to make the install go much easier if it was like this.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:31 AM
jtabraham

J.DUB,

These sets some COMPLETE with new mounting hardware; upper ball studs and lower ball stud brackets (see below). Installation is as simple as removing the old hardware and installing the new. Did this answer your question?

Thanks,

Jason
Old 10-15-2008, 09:36 AM
J. Dub

Originally Posted by jtabraham
J.DUB,

These sets some COMPLETE with new mounting hardware; upper ball studs and lower ball stud brackets (see below). Installation is as simple as removing the old hardware and installing the new. Did this answer your question?

Thanks,

Jason
Yea it sure did. Thanks Jason!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:28 PM
350zhaze

so I'm still waiting for my set I ordered about a month ago. And I will be expecting polished which i ordered, not black. If you can't do that then I will be expecting my money back now.

Oh and nice one putting the "batch will be in late october after I ordered" and getting ride of the polished trunk strut link on your web site. I was under the impression that you had them in stock when I ordered(sense that lil statement was not there). so a month is far to long to wait for a part I should have had in a week.

Please answer the e-mails I have sent over the last week and start answering your phones, I've been calling all afternoon today and got nothing. Such "great" customer service, you'll not be dealing with me nor anyone i know from now on.

Again, if you can't get me the polished trunk struts that I ordered I want my money back..

have a nice day.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 350zhaze
so I'm still waiting for my set I ordered about a month ago. And I will be expecting polished which i ordered, not black. If you can't do that then I will be expecting my money back now.

Oh and nice one putting the "batch will be in late october after I ordered" and getting ride of the polished trunk strut link on your web site. I was under the impression that you had them in stock when I ordered(sense that lil statement was not there). so a month is far to long to wait for a part I should have had in a week.

Please answer the e-mails I have sent over the last week and start answering your phones, I've been calling all afternoon today and got nothing. Such "great" customer service, you'll not be dealing with me nor anyone i know from now on.

Again, if you can't get me the polished trunk struts that I ordered I want my money back..

have a nice day.
A simple PM would suffice, but I'll be happy to address your message here.

Our website has stated October delivery since last month - nothing has changed. Any backorders we had, we emailed people on to state that the polished ones would not be coming, only black. This was not my decision, it was instead based on availability from our supplier.

If you would like to PM me your info so I actually can look the order up, I will be happy to issue you a refund right now

We answer every single email we get...usually within the 1/2 hour, between 9 AM and generally up to about 10 PM every business day. We also answer the phones too...and if we don't answer, it means we are tied up or all the lines are occupied and we have voicemail. Edit: Just going through our caller ID you called 2 times, not "all afternoon" - both times were at 5:07. I'm sorry, I am by myself today and was busy helping a customer load a bunch of transmission parts into his car that he was picking up. I didn't see any emails from you at all this week or last. The last communication we had was on the 17th when we had gone over the polished/black.

Edit: nevermind, just got your voicemail, I will forward you the cancellation shortly and the credit memo with the refund. I also see we had emailed you regarding the change from polish to black, and you were intially ok with it. If that no longer works for you, not a problem at all.

Edit: For anyone else who had these on order with us (there are only a few backorders we have), we expect them any day!

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 10-31-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:59 PM
J. Dub

A simple PM would suffice, but I'll be happy to address your message here.

Our website has stated October delivery since last month - nothing has changed. Any backorders we had, we emailed people on to state that the polished ones would not be coming, only black. This was not my decision, it was instead based on availability from our supplier.

If you would like to PM me your info so I actually can look the order up, I will be happy to issue you a refund right now

We answer every single email we get...usually within the 1/2 hour, between 9 AM and generally up to about 10 PM every business day. We also answer the phones too...and if we don't answer, it means we are tied up or all the lines are occupied and we have voicemail. Edit: Just going through our caller ID you called 2 times, not "all afternoon" - both times were at 5:07. I'm sorry, I am by myself today and was busy helping a customer load a bunch of transmission parts into his car that he was picking up. I didn't see any emails from you at all this week or last. The last communication we had was on the 17th when we had gone over the polished/black.

Edit: nevermind, just got your voicemail, I will forward you the cancellation shortly and the credit memo with the refund. I also see we had emailed you regarding the change from polish to black, and you were intially ok with it. If that no longer works for you, not a problem at all.

Edit: For anyone else who had these on order with us (there are only a few backorders we have), we expect them any day!
That's customer service.

Adam, I should be contacting you in 2 weeks. My hatch just *ucked my dome up this morning. I really wanna punch the hell out of my hatch after that.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:45 AM
rromero

Are the black ones cheaper than the polished set?
Old 11-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

black are the same price
Old 11-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Up top - the struts are now back in stock (black)!!! Price is $153 shipped in the 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico - $166 shipped. Just a small correction to the first post, as it won't let me edit it. These cannot be shipped USPS, they must ship UPS. Not my rules unfortunately, but we had an issue sending a previous set USPS to a foreign country, so now it's UPS only.

We have a few sets left of the std heavy duty, and 1 set left of the ones for carbon fiber hatches

All backorders that we had have now shipped and everyone will get emailed with their invoice/tracking number either later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning whenever our girl does it. Thanks to everyone for being patient as we waited for this batch to arrive!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
J. Dub

Woo! Awesome! Bump.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:47 AM
AznSky

so again, no cutting or enlarging of holes needed right? Or any other modifications that won't allow you to re-use the original parts if necessary

Just take the old ones out and put the new ones in?
Old 11-08-2008, 07:16 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

they are a bolt in as posted, and all required hardware is included
Old 11-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

carbon hatch struts now sold out

got a few of the heavy duty struts ready to go - this is the last batch for this month!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

1 set left
Old 11-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

current batch is now sold out.

We have a very small amount of the polished ones (last of their kind!) arriving in a few days. If anyone wants, let us know asap!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:07 PM
jtabraham

BUMP
Old 11-13-2008, 03:58 AM
rromero

sent to 96931
Old 11-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor