Notices
Body Interior Seats, shift knobs, etc.

JPM Shift Boots! We are *THE* JPM Coachworks Dealer!

Old 12-30-2011, 09:44 AM
rallysportdirect
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JPM Shift Boots! We are *THE* JPM Coachworks Dealer! $65.00!

Have questions or product requests? Feel free to call us or contact us on our live chat system!
Get your products faster! We stock and ship from our warehouse in UTAH, Check our website for LIVE STOCK STATUS!

JPM Coachworks Shift Boot Black Alcantara Red Stitching Nissan 6MT 350Z 2003-2009 - $65.00

CLICK TO BUY ME NOW

JPM Coachworks Shift Boot Black Alcantara Silver Stitching Nissan 6MT 350Z 2003-2009 - $65.00

CLICK TO BUY ME NOW

Words by: Alex @ JPM Coachworks

RallySport Direct (RSD) approached us to improve upon to their already stunning 2011 Subaru WRX STi. The deadline was extremely tight on this project; however, we were able to work within the specified time frame and the project pieces arrived safe and on time at the RSD facility in Utah late last week (10/20/11). Additionally, ATI chose to have their prototype triple-gauge-pod integrated into the upper dash. This was an incredible project to be apart of and we were absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to work with the good people over at RSD once again.

Project Materials

Alcantara®: Genuine Alcantara®, Solid, Pure Black & Steel Grey
Genuine BRIDE Inner Cushion Material, Hyper Black (w/ BRIDE lettering)
Genuine BRIDE Outer Seat Material, Black
Threads: UV Treated, Heavy Weight Polyester Threads in Lightning Red

Upper and Lower Dash Assembly. The upper dash and lower dash are trimmed in Alcantara®. The upper is trimmed in pure black and features a striking double-stitched seam of lightning red thread. A prototype triple-gauge-pod from ATI is integrated into and above the clock area of the dash upper to allow the driver of the vehicle optimal line of sight to essential engine measurements (turbo, oil pressure & oil temperature), all the while maintaining a clean aesthetic . An opening is made beneath the gauge pod to allow the installer easy access to the rear of the pod, making gauge installation simple and straight forward. The leading edge of the pod is finished with a single stitch in jet black. Finally, the lower dash is finished in steel grey to provide contrast as well as to provide continuity of accent colors found outside the vehicle. At this point, we cannot comment on availability of this product from ATI. Rest assured, it will be worth the wait!

Center Console Trim, Shifter-Trim Surround & Center Armrest. Similar to the lower dash assembly, the center console trim (upper & lower) and the shifter-trim surround are trimmed in steel grey Alcantara®. The shifter-trim surround features the “JPM COACHWORKS” logo in a combination of bright red and nickel threads. The center armrest is completed in Alcantara® and features two parallel double-stitched seams of lighting red thread. Additional information on the armrest may be found on our product catalog, 2008-2011 WRX & STI Extended/Non-Extended Alcantara® Armrest.

Rear Seat, Upper & Lower. The centers of each seat are trimmed in BRIDE’s inner cushion material, while the outsides of the seat are trimmed with BRIDE’s outer seat material. This combination is chosen to mimic the material/color combination present within the front compartment of the vehicle (BRIDE Gias, Driver & BRIDE Stradia, Pass.). The leading edges of both the upper and lower seat outer are finished with a double-stitched seam of lightning red thread.

Clusterhood, Shift & Brake Boot. The clusterhood is trimmed in Alcantara® and features a double-stitched seam of lightning red thread which spans from corner to corner and terminates underneath a plastic insert. More information on this product may be found on our product catalog, 2008-11 WRX & STI Stitched Alcantara® OEM Cluster Hood. The shift and brake boot are built from Alcantara® and feature multiple double-stitched seams of lightning red thread. Additional information on these items may also be found on our product catalog at 2008-2011 STI 6MT Alcantara® Shift Boot & 2008-2011 WRX & STI Alcantara® Emergency Brake Boot, respectively.

JPM Coachworks specializes in crafting fine automobile interiors through an unparalleled combination of workmanship, materials and customer service. We provide custom, handcrafted products as well as flexible, low-volume production. To learn more about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our website at Welcome to JPM Coachworks | Automovie Design for Subaru, Honda, BMW & More — Proudly Made In The USA.

Cheers,

Alex @ JPM Coachworks

Last edited by rallysportdirect; 04-16-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:33 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I love my leather one!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:24 PM
EmpireDude
Vendor - Former Vendor

black w/ red installed pics. happy with the quality for sure!
Old 02-08-2012, 03:16 PM
rallysportdirect
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hey Empire,
Thank you for posting up the pictures. I assume you are the one that I saw purchase the boot from us last month . Thank you very much! Car looks awesome!
Old 02-08-2012, 03:16 PM
rallysportdirect
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
I love my leather one!
Happy to hear you like it . Everyone needs to upgrade their shift boot in their Z with a high quality JPM unit
Old 02-11-2012, 08:57 PM
EmpireDude
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rallysportdirect
Hey Empire,
Thank you for posting up the pictures. I assume you are the one that I saw purchase the boot from us last month . Thank you very much! Car looks awesome!
Yes that would've been me! You're welcome, I appreciate the compliment what's it gonna take for me to get an ebrake boot too? I'd love to grab one to match my shift boot and get a momo handle.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:39 AM
rallysportdirect
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by EmpireDude
Yes that would've been me! You're welcome, I appreciate the compliment what's it gonna take for me to get an ebrake boot too? I'd love to grab one to match my shift boot and get a momo handle.
Sorry for the late reply. Looks like JPM doesn't make an ebrake boot yet. I remember there being something weird about it so they didn't do it.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 PM
rallysportdirect
Vendor - Former Vendor

JPM Shift boots in stock ready to ship! Let us know if you have any questions on these

Thanks,
Dallin
Old 02-18-2013, 07:46 PM
frivolous_

Just purchased via the link, hope to see it soon.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:00 PM
DarkCreep

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Anyone know what shift **** this is and where I can get it?
Old 07-22-2014, 05:19 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkCreep

Anyone know what shift **** this is and where I can get it?
Sorry for the thread from the dead, I just realized that you were asking about my shift ****. Those are photos that I took of my interior for JPM after I installed the shift boot. It's a voodoo ****. You can buy them here:

http://www.thompson-automotive.com/c...63/3000693.htm

But I just installed a Tomei shift **** last night which means this one's available if you might be interested.

It's a deep-threaded **** so it almost acts like a short-shifter on the stock shifter.

Last edited by pfregeolle; 07-22-2014 at 05:21 AM.