Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers
View Poll Results: Would you buy these arms?
If the arms cost around $900, yes I would buy them
40.00%
No, I wouldn't buy these arms
60.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Battle Version 350z caster arms - prototype

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 03:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't seen a reply to this thread in a while.

That kinda stinks. It would have been nice to have something coming to market besides the Nagisa Auto arms.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Brian@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would be nice, but more interest is needed for Alex to make these.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:03 AM
aalzuhair

Originally Posted by 21112
Haven't seen a reply to this thread in a while.

That kinda stinks. It would have been nice to have something coming to market besides the Nagisa Auto arms.
Yeah but not ~$900 .... I would think if you add like $300 to the stock part price it would be nice ... say around ~$570 for a pair
Old 09-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Brian@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

It's almost impossible because of the amount of labor involved is pretty extensive. Now say 50 sets were made, the price would be cheaper. But with the interest so far, these arms may just be one-offs at higher prices.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:47 PM
sfarrah

Originally Posted by 21112
I'll take one whenever it comes out.

I've been looking at the Nagisa Auto ones and ALMOST bought one (biggest problem was that they weren't exactly selling them yet).

So put this thing on the market, price it anywhere lower than the Nagisa Auto ones (which are through the roof expensive) and you have one buyer right here, no questions asked!
21112, just curious but why would you purchase these if you already have caster adjustability in the SPL Caster/Camber arms you already purchase? Are you looking for even more caster adjustability? At half the proposed price you already have caster and camber adjustability with the SPL units.
I can possibly understand purchasing these if you already had camber arms that don't provide caster adjustment(stillen, cusco, kinetix), but at ~$900 a pop it's still cheaper to swap camber arms for a design that adjusts both caster and camber.

These look to be a sturdy/quality design, but cost prohibitive if you asked me unless you drastically needed to change caster from factory spec.
Just my $.02.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sfarrah
21112, just curious but why would you purchase these if you already have caster adjustability in the SPL Caster/Camber arms you already purchase? Are you looking for even more caster adjustability? At half the proposed price you already have caster and camber adjustability with the SPL units.
I can possibly understand purchasing these if you already had camber arms that don't provide caster adjustment(stillen, cusco, kinetix), but at ~$900 a pop it's still cheaper to swap camber arms for a design that adjusts both caster and camber.

These look to be a sturdy/quality design, but cost prohibitive if you asked me unless you drastically needed to change caster from factory spec.
Just my $.02.
Just looking for the best suspension set-up I can get.
Sometimes changing the geometry of one suspension arm puts undo stress on the other arms.

Figure if I can adjust caster from the A-arm and the lower arm AND have them be beefier more sturdy structers in the process then I'll prevent potential future problems by just changing the geometry and sturdyness of one arm and not the other.

I could be totally wrong in what I'm saying/thinking here, but I'm a firm believer at overdoing and overinsuring things at the get-go because accidents and mishaps down the line always cost more money....