Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Eibach Pro Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 12:22 PM
slaponte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paid $220 for them.

I had a quote of $280 to install, but later got it done for $180 which seemed cool to me.

At a calm, leisure pace it took about 1.5 hours or so. The rears are a piece of cake, the front takes a little more time but not bad if you have the right tools.

I did not do it myself, but was present and watching the whole time. I also got to inspect the car underneath, etc, which was very cool.

The mechanic (Nissan Master) stated, do not align it now (he left all settings as they came in), let the springs settle for a few days (3 or 4) and THEN have the alignment checked, so I will do it later this week.

Originally posted by vance45
Where did you guys go to get your Eibachs installed? And how much did it cost? I'm getting qoutes from $550-650 from local dealers, including alignment.

I have the service manual on CD, so I'm thinking about doing it myself and saving the money for other mods.

thanks,

Vance45
Old 04-14-2003, 12:31 PM
djkern
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what are your opinions on the Sprint lowering springs? 1.8 inches all around. any opinions on those??

thanks,
djk
Old 04-14-2003, 01:26 PM
slaponte

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Just Eibachs...

And only Eibachs. Stock rims and tires, etc... (well, and tint, and short antenna...)

Sorry for the dirty car...
Old 04-14-2003, 03:07 PM
z461

I think the eibach's almost lower too much.. .I'm thinking of taking them off possibly because of the Nismo kit i'm putting on soon...
Old 04-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Mr Fairlady

Originally posted by z461
I think the eibach's almost lower too much.. .I'm thinking of taking them off possibly because of the Nismo kit i'm putting on soon...
Z461---don't even sweat it--they are perfect!! I had my front bumper on and its ok,..its kinda low but damn now Low enough to hurt anything---You'll be alright--I mean coming out of step Driveways--you'll have to make angle exits--but you have to do that Stock and sometimes w/ the Eibach's on anyway!! I've scrubbed a few w/ mine @ stock height w/ 17's but those we're on pretty damn steep Drivways---I'm keepin em,..that drop looks killer to me--Its perfect!
I wouldn't even worry!! thats my opinion though!
Old 04-14-2003, 05:15 PM
JimH

Default Eibach drop on 18" aftermarkets

Here is a shot of my Z I just took yesterday after approx. 5,000 miles on the first set of Eibachs installed on a 350. They settled just slightly and I very much like the look today. The ride has improved nicely too. Regards, Jim

Originally posted by zred
you will be ok. its not a major drop. you will be happy with the look and the ride...