Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

***springs Help***

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 10:50 PM
FastZ33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***springs Help***

hey guys i been wantin to swap out my springs for awhile now. i have nismo shocks and springs, im either thinkin about h&r, eibach, or gf210, im not looking for ride comfort, i want best possible perfermace out of the springs, i know the gf210s r really soft while drivin, so im not really liking that. so guys pls if u can give me ur input on some good performaces springs. oh and pics would help lol. if ur riding any of those set ups pls.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You already have 448/504 springs with your S-tune setup. Granted the setup is progressive, at least the front springs won't have as much rate spread between initial and final rates as the rears do.

Simply put, you cannot find springs that will out do the S-tune springs, they do not exist. Nismo T2 springs do have higher spring rates (625/725) and a greater drop (1" vs .8"), but I do not recommend them even with your Nismo S-tune shocks.

You could install a set of TomMotorsport sleave coilovers and gain a linear spring setup, but peak spring rates would not change in the front, though they would drop in the rear since the setup now being sold has 450/350 spring rates.

If your not happy with the S-tune setup, pull it from the car and sell it. The setup is very well liked and sell's quickly when the price is right. For what your after you will best be served by a coilover setup vs installing springs that will not deliver what your after.