Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Cusco or SPL A-Arms?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 06:34 PM
bikinilust

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default <1"drop = Cusco / >or=1"drop = SPC

i have a 1.1"drop in the front and 1" in the rear (H&R g35 coupe)... I went with the Cusco because they were slightly cheaper, and i suspected that i wouldnt need that much adjustment because it was only a 1" drop... With that 1" drop, the Cusco's barely got me w/in specs.. The alignment shop put them to the max adjustment, and i was almost borderlined out of specs. Quality for quality, i believe that Cusco & SPC are very close to being the same. So it just depends on how much of a drop you are going with which will determine which is better for your application...<1"drop = Cusco / >or=1"drop = SPC

Last edited by bikinilust; 09-10-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:44 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bikinilust
i have a 1.1"drop in the front and 1" in the rear (H&R g35 coupe)... I went with the Cusco because they were slightly cheaper, and i suspected that i wouldnt need that much adjustment because it was only a 1" drop... With that 1" drop, the Cusco's barely got me w/in specs.. The alignment shop put them to the max adjustment, and i was almost borderlined out of specs. Quality for quality, i believe that Cusco & SPC are very close to being the same. So it just depends on how much of a drop you are going with which will determine which is better for your application...<1"drop = Cusco / >or=1"drop = SPC
Thanks for the input............... But, I am pretty sure this thread is asking about, or comparing the Cusco to the SPL Parts adjustable upper controll arms. Not the SPC and the Cusco. SPL Parts is definately not SPC.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bikinilust
i have a 1.1"drop in the front and 1" in the rear (H&R g35 coupe)... I went with the Cusco because they were slightly cheaper, and i suspected that i wouldnt need that much adjustment because it was only a 1" drop... With that 1" drop, the Cusco's barely got me in specs.. The alignment shop put them to the max adjustment, and i was almost borderlined out of specs. Quality for quality, i believe that Cusco & SPL are very close to being the same. So it just depends on how much of a drop you are going with which will determine which is better for your application...<1"drop = Cusco / >or=1"drop = SPL
because it will completely depend what your alignment specs are before any a arms are installed, which is directly related to your wheel and tire combo, and your factory alignment settings, which vary car to car.