Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Need Camber Kits....... Recomendations please.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 AM
greyson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you, sam 2944. Unless the sponsors have every camber arm installed on their own vehicles, they only offer opinions and a sales pitch. (If you notice, they're on every thread)

The consensus is - put them on both front and back - don't forget rear toe-in bars too! I have cusco's, others have eibach and spf, etc., etc. They all work fine. There isn't a best one out there. Unless someone offers a real live experience of a brand they have on their car that they wouldn't use then it just comes down to $$$$ and so far you don't have anyone who is unhappy----
Old 10-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by greyson
I agree with you, sam 2944. Unless the sponsors have every camber arm installed on their own vehicles, they only offer opinions and a sales pitch. (If you notice, they're on every thread)

The consensus is - put them on both front and back - don't forget rear toe-in bars too! I have cusco's, others have eibach and spf, etc., etc. They all work fine. There isn't a best one out there. Unless someone offers a real live experience of a brand they have on their car that they wouldn't use then it just comes down to $$$$ and so far you don't have anyone who is unhappy----
Not sure who you are or what your beef is with our company but we have two in house shop cars that we have tried more variations of different suspension products and brands then probably any other vendor on this board. Adam's personal car has been running the prototype version of Cusco's rear arms that you so speak of for the last two or so years (Yes the arms that YOU have installed on your car, we were asked two years in advance to test out).

The reason why I suggested the Eibach kit is because the OP specifically stated in his original thread:

Originally Posted by sam2944
Hello, need suggestions on which Camber Kit to choose for the rear wheels alignment. I drup just about 1" - 1.5". Recommendations please for a good and no too expensive kit. Tx.
Last time I checked the Eibach kit is more inexpensive than the Cusco Kit and cheaper than any other kit on the market for that matter. In addition, for the inexperienced installer or adjuster the Eibach kit is easier to work with. So then I ask you how does this come down to "$$$$"? Am I also telling the OP that he has to purchase front camber arms if he purchases a rear kit?

Yes, we are in several suspension related threads offer nothing but our assistance. Often times questions are asked on this board, specifically in this sub-forum, that no other member besides someone who has a close relationship to the manufacturer would be able to answer. If you don't like to see our company's responses please do not hesitate to add us to your ignore list.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:14 PM
greyson

The OP writes "Be aware you are a sponsor, Im posting in a Forum, I want users opinion, not just sellers opinion, of course."

"shop car" / "Adam's Car" what about your car?

Finally you respond after your undies are in a bunch that your shop cars have had every suspension part ever made in existance. So what! Help the guy out and tell him how it performed for "you" at the local track or autocross or club event. Share and post some of that info as a real user, not a sponsor. We can get pricing and specs off the websites ourselves.

I enjoy the threads from real Z owners. Block you out you say, nah, don't expect you to change. I figure you get free ad space and sales. Cowboy up without Z1 on your profile.

Last edited by greyson; 10-05-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Moroccan_Mole

all of the camber arms do the same thing ... they allow you to adjust your camber; shocking, i know. there is no varying degree of good or bad performance.

the eibach and spc rear camber kits are exactly the same as posted earlier. spc manufactures the kit for eibach; for whatever silly reason eibach sells the kit for like $10 less than spc.

the cusco rear camber arms also work, but much more costly and you do not gain any benefit from the extra cost.

the fact that z1 is a sponsor/vendor changes nothing about the truth of what kwame said.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:02 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

greyson needs to shut up.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Kwame

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

The OP writes "Be aware you are a sponsor, Im posting in a Forum, I want users opinion, not just sellers opinion, of course."

Finally you respond after your undies are in a bunch that your shop cars have had every suspension part ever made in existance. So what! Help the guy out and tell him how it performed for "you" at the local track or autocross or club event. Share and post some of that info as a real user, not a sponsor. We can get pricing and specs off the websites ourselves.

I enjoy the threads from real Z owners. Block you out you say, nah, don't expect you to change. I figure you get free ad space and sales. Cowboy up without Z1 on your profile.
I have to say I am getting a chuckle out of your misinformed and farce post. I'm not sure if you are unaware of this but if you would have spent the time to read my last post you would have seen that I stated that we have TWO shop cars, Adams' (sn: Z1 Performance) and my own. We've both been 350z owners since 2003. It sounds to me that you are under the impression that I do not personally own a 350z, so my suggestions carry no weight. If that is what you think then let me inform you that you are dead wrong.

This thread is not about MY car. If you really want to know about my car then feel free to look up my threads and/or posts. My personal car does not see track time because that is not its intended use. We own dedicated track cars at our shop that are not Zs, yet I digress.

In reference to a rear camber kit there is no such thing as a review based on how it performs on the track. You set the camber and toe to how you would like and make adjustments from there, but I would have already expected you to know that since from your previous posts you seem to know so much. The OP is looking for rear camber arms and you do them a favor of suggesting a kit that costs $500 more than the kit that I suggested which performs just as good if not better? You are definitely looking out for their best interests.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 AM
sam2944

Default Camber Kit

Thanks Greyson. I have seen many cheap cambere kit at eBay. Im not sure about quality or adjustment level. Do they all works fine?
Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 AM
sam2944

Originally Posted by Kwame@z1
I have to say I am getting a chuckle out of your misinformed and farce post. I'm not sure if you are unaware of this but if you would have spent the time to read my last post you would have seen that I stated that we have TWO shop cars, Adams' (sn: Z1 Performance) and my own. We've both been 350z owners since 2003. It sounds to me that you are under the impression that I do not personally own a 350z, so my suggestions carry no weight. If that is what you think then let me inform you that you are dead wrong.

This thread is not about MY car. If you really want to know about my car then feel free to look up my threads and/or posts. My personal car does not see track time because that is not its intended use. We own dedicated track cars at our shop that are not Zs, yet I digress.

In reference to a rear camber kit there is no such thing as a review based on how it performs on the track. You set the camber and toe to how you would like and make adjustments from there, but I would have already expected you to know that since from your previous posts you seem to know so much. The OP is looking for rear camber arms and you do them a favor of suggesting a kit that costs $500 more than the kit that I suggested which performs just as good if not better? You are definitely looking out for their best interests.

Z1: I was the person that open this thread. Im the owner of a distribution company here in my island. Here are 2 things envolved: First: I post for suggestions on camber kits and Second: I was not requesting for sellers or pricing. If I would be in search for purchase, I would not go to this forum. We as seller can not be pushers, we just post our products and let the prospect buyers take decisions. You can not give a hard-time to members, if I post similar thread twice is because I didnt get what I want the first time. Please see members responses, is what we as members want. Giving hard-times to members is a no-no for your business. Think twice before post again. And "again" I'm not buying at this moment, as the thread is named "SUGGESTIONS FOR CAMBER KITS". I want members opinions.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

wow mods please close this thread
Old 10-06-2008, 12:08 PM
sam2944

Originally Posted by dspiel
wow mods please close this thread
Why close the thread? I need the info, Im also a member. Just to be clear on the fundamentals of forums, as exposed by me. BTW you ask to a member to shut-up. It is no what we need here.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:55 PM
wazhucks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well since u have a now lowered car, all you need is rears, but it also has a huge amount of situation things like : how low your car is, are you planning to track them, are the on coilover's or spring's. In order to get like an accurate answer we would need to know. However, I would recommend the Eibach Rear Toe kit aka the SPC rear toe kit cause its what most forum members have and it is a good bang for the buck. I see you looking on Ebay for camber kits, so it probably means your trying to find a cheap priced camber kit, but the problem with those cheap ebay camber kits is that you get what you paid for, and so who knows how long they will last, or how well are. Btw Kwame is just trying to help another forum member out, hes giving the most simple solution to your problem. I mean you have the choice to buy from him or not, but i almost gaurantee that you will not find a cheaper "NEW" Eibach rear toe kit than his. But again it really comes down to what you plan to do with the car, if you do plan to track it then you might want to get a front camber kit, braces etc.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
sam2944

Thanks Wazhucks, this kind of comunication and info is what I need to help me take a decision. More replies please........welcome. dspiel should not continue watching this thread if he dont like it, is very simple.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:05 AM
greyson

Hopefully, Sam2944, you got enough info from users. I not selling or suggesting anything here, just giving plain user intel. The eibach appears to be the bargain. Good luck . Threads get off track occasionally. Ignore the sparring
Old 10-07-2008, 08:10 PM
fart_canon

Originally Posted by dspiel
^you make no sense, and too many effin retards on this thread. It has gone way off topic.
Bro! the guy is trying to get justice here man. It does no good to close thread or tell him to shut up. We need to respect each other. How would you feel if someone told you to shut up while you were trying to get an answer from this board?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:15 PM
fart_canon

Totally agree with you man. I truly believe vendors here get too cocky when it comes to answering questions. At times they try to push stuff you dont need down your throat. I have been a victim of these type of stuff so I agree with your comment. I have asked a lot of questions in this board and every time it seem as though 15 year olds are the ones answering. This really sux because I love my Z and I wish some of the members here would be a little bit more "friendly" with newbies.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:46 AM
sam2944

Thanks for the support guys! Want more suggestions before buy.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:11 PM
redss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WICKE...mZ190258718388

Forget the Eibach!! These are BAJILLION TIMES BETTER than anything I have ever seen!!! YOU will not be Disappointed! If you have these, you will be WICKED Dorifto COOL!! Dori Dori Baddass like Casper Canul!

SIIIIIIIIICkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:55 PM
THe Emperor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fart_canon
Totally agree with you man. I truly believe vendors here get too cocky when it comes to answering questions. At times they try to push stuff you dont need down your throat. I have been a victim of these type of stuff so I agree with your comment. I have asked a lot of questions in this board and every time it seem as though 15 year olds are the ones answering. This really sux because I love my Z and I wish some of the members here would be a little bit more "friendly" with newbies.
WTF!!! Kwame answered your question just like any other Z owner would. He even states that he owns a Z and has experience with the SPC kit. You keep stating that he keeps trying to push their products, I don't see any post from him pressuring you to buy the kit from him. If you did a SEARCH you would find out the the SPC/Eibach kit is used the most among Z owners and provides best bang for the buck. Why don't you just buy the most expensive kit available and be done with it since Kwame suggested the best inexpensive kit and you ragged on him.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Do searches for SPL, SPC, Cusco, Eibach. Not that hard... I picked SPL. You should be grateful for the knowledge and experience provided by helpful sponsors/vendors, especially in a thread with a question that has been answered a dozen times (yes, with user opinions). Vendors/shops/sponsors have experience with multiple products, know which come back for various reasons, and which sell well and have a solid reputation. If you don't agree that's fine - they are members also. Being a member and sponsor are not mutually exclusive -lol. As with any post, feel free to disregard.

Respect.

Last edited by rcdash; 10-13-2008 at 12:50 PM.