Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

My Review on Intense Motorsports and Stance Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 11:29 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe you missed this

Originally Posted by IntenseSales
YOU were provided customer service and good service at that. I am done and will not respond anymore on this matter.

In the future..before trying to make a vendor look bad...try to deal with them before posting on here...not try and start a thread when they are out of town/closed.

The only reason to start a thread on a vendor is if ...

1) They refuseeee to help you in anyway after they built your car and it failed..
2) you paid a **** load of money and they have your car for over a year and the work has not been started.
3) The vendor touched your wife/girlfriend on the ....

and so on....

Last edited by XKR; 11-10-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:36 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ +1 Mike!!!

Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 PM
cwylie

Damn you guys really do not have anything better to do than sit on this message board! I tried to work with intense and have a copy of all the PM's to prove it. As far as calling BS. Before being involved here I had 4 LS1 based cars, wrx, 94 Supra and a few others. The Supra put down 786 at the wheels back in 2002 before being sold to a individual in Flordia who still owns the car. I am not new to the car scene at all just new to this board. I have delt with many shops for mail order parts all of which I never had a issue with. My main problem with Intense is after they had my money it took 2 or 3 pm's for them to respond. If you find that to be good service than keep dealing with them.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:27 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

OP = Dense

/Fail
Old 11-10-2008, 12:50 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by cwylie
Damn you guys really do not have anything better to do than sit on this message board! I tried to work with intense and have a copy of all the PM's to prove it. As far as calling BS. Before being involved here I had 4 LS1 based cars, wrx, 94 Supra and a few others. The Supra put down 786 at the wheels back in 2002 before being sold to a individual in Flordia who still owns the car. I am not new to the car scene at all just new to this board. I have delt with many shops for mail order parts all of which I never had a issue with. My main problem with Intense is after they had my money it took 2 or 3 pm's for them to respond. If you find that to be good service than keep dealing with them.
And yet you failed at properly installing these coilovers with the helper springs and tried to make Intense look like the incompetent ones here. LMFAO

Old 11-10-2008, 01:15 PM
cwylie

I installed the helpers per intense instructions. How did I fail? Maybe they should not sell products they don't have knowledge of?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:15 PM
XKR

I F'd up the install of the helpers even with intense instructions. I fail Maybe they should not sell products to me that I have no knowledge of !!

I am planning on upgrading my stock shocks and springs to Coilovers...could someone recommend someone on THIS THREAD to do the install for me

Last edited by XKR; 11-10-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:26 PM
SlideFox

I installed the helpers per intense instructions. How did I fail? Maybe they should not sell products they don't have knowledge of?
So Intense writes the installation instructions for Stance??? Maybe they should have helped you over the phone, since they are so awesome and shipped your part the second you called?

Wait, you don't need any help.... you have had like 4 LS1 powered cars, a (yawns) 780whp MKIV Supra, a WRX (yawns)..... you should be an installation mod on here!!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:30 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Old 11-10-2008, 01:34 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

OMG dood for someone that says to have experience you sure act like a n00b

Originally Posted by you
  • I placed a order for a set of Stance GR+ Pro's on 10/3
  • they had been delivered by Fedex on Friday the 10th so I figured no problem. So you received them within a week. Not bad.
  • I called Peter (Friday the 10th) and he informed me that he would have the "Helper" springs sent out ASAP.
  • Called Peter the next Monday (the 13th) (look wow you surely waited a long time!) to say if they helper springs had not shipped, to just refund me the difference and I was happy with the GR+. He said they already shipped and they actually shipped out that Tuesday
  • Well Friday (the 17th) came back around and I figured I would install the helpers and they rear adjustment extenders. So they also arrived within a week? It seems like you received good customer service up to this point. Receiving the coilovers within a week and then the helper springs within a week of notification doesn't sound unreasonably long.
  • I called Peter first thing Monday morning 21st (must have been 20th since that was monday but ok 1 the very next monday) to inform him what happened. He said send me a picture of the broken part and I will see what I can do about getting you a refund on the helper springs.
  • Well here we stand just over a week later(27th). Peter will not return my e-mails and when I have called the shop the phone just rings.
  • I am happy with the coilovers.
  • Update 10/28: After making this post they finally contacted me and informed me they would see what they can do about a refund on the helper springs and get a new extender send out by priority mail.
  • Intense is closed from Nov 3rd to Nov 10th
  • Update 11/7: Stance nor Intense care to discuss the ride issue I had with the helper springs and pretty much refuse to talk about it.
so now that its possible that you really screwed up the installation, that you are asking for an unrealistic refund, shown you have no patient as pointed clearly by the dates from your 1st post, and intense did contacted you both weeks after the last delivery, which was ON TIME twice and you have gone on this route?... come on man

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 11-10-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:35 PM
cwylie

Damn this is pointless. No one can't product any valid information only pictures and excuses. The only thing you are doing is bringing more attention to this thread.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:42 PM
SlideFox

Damn this is pointless. No one can't product any valid information only pictures and excuses. The only thing you are doing is bringing more attention to this thread.
No, it brings more attention to your FAIL...

Old 11-10-2008, 01:43 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

the only valid information that you posted was that you orders coilovers and helpers both of which were ordered right after you called, and delivered with in a week. which is ON TIME... then something happened on the install and you aren't fully happy with what you ordered and you want a refund from the dealer . Then you call them just the weekend after from your 1st order and they told you they will see if they can help you out...WHICH BTW THEY HAD ALREADY HELPED YOU OUT WITH ROCK BOTTOM PRICING.
You can't wait more and you decide to make a thread and intense tell you again the next day on the 28th(just a week after your1st call) that they will still try to see if they can help you out... SINCE they are not going to give away MONEY just cause you were impatient, then comes the week of sema and nobody is there and you get even more desparte and we have this thread...

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 11-10-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:48 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Indeed. Bump for OP's EPIC FAIL

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-10-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Gsedan35

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It's not about assigning blame, maybe those instruction's are to blame or your interpertation of those instruction's is to blame. Point is, to bring to your attention that something was not done correctly when you added on the helper springs NO MATTER WHO is at fault. They do not impact ride quality and they are ment to allow lower ride height settings then would be otherwise possible.

Now, if GR+Pro damper cases have threading that is machined over a greater length of the cases, vs the GR+ case, that could be a issue. I would like to see a picture of the dampers front and rear that would show this.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Tac-M

cwylie, don't worry about this, next time just take your business someplace else...

It’s always a hit and miss, so do a lot of research before you make a purchase. Nothing is 100%