Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Has GT SPEC revised their rear lateral bars yet for singles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:01 PM
got556

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has GT SPEC revised their rear lateral bars yet for singles?

I know this was a problem for anyone w/out a TD 3" setup and I was hoping by now that GT SPEC has revised their rear lateral arm bar to work w/ singles (namely the Greddy Ti-C single exit) (for a 350Z btw).

Secondly, I've got SPC rear camber arms and toe bolts. By taking off the nuts for the bolts on the camber arms and the toe bolt nuts (as you have to do for the GT SPEC) rear bars, will this affect my alignment?

Thanks.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by got556
I know this was a problem for anyone w/out a TD 3" setup and I was hoping by now that GT SPEC has revised their rear lateral arm bar to work w/ singles (namely the Greddy Ti-C single exit) (for a 350Z btw).

Secondly, I've got SPC rear camber arms and toe bolts. By taking off the nuts for the bolts on the camber arms and the toe bolt nuts (as you have to do for the GT SPEC) rear bars, will this affect my alignment?

Thanks.
if you keep the arms same length, and the toe bolts same angle, as they came out (i.e. same direction in which the oblong washer comes out from) you should be ok.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:17 PM
got556

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Seriously...I've taken my bolts out a few times for springs, then CO's, then camber arms....so I know how easy it is to mess up the alignment by just ever so slightly moving one of the shims. I'll just go slow...take a sharpie and mark everything on the ships and on the suspension parts to line up and should be GTG, it sounds like.

Now if I can get the first question answered lol.