Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Dropped on tein s techs... Toe is out of spec. Need suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 06:16 PM
aarantes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I PMed you man take it to Butler Tire in Marietta they took good care of me. Also try looking into SPC chamber kit and their toe bolt kit.

PM me if you need anymore help.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:18 PM
freedonutss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for the reply guys. something weird happened on the way home. On the way to my friends house my toe was messed up (steering wheel to the right even though im going straight). I parked it and left it there for about 2 hours then left. All of a sudden the steering wheel is straight again. Somethings telling me its not the toe going out of spec but something that happened when the shop installed my springs. Is there anything they could of done to cause my steering wheel move to the right even though im going straight?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
aarantes

Originally Posted by freedonutss
thanks for the reply guys. something weird happened on the way home. On the way to my friends house my toe was messed up (steering wheel to the right even though im going straight). I parked it and left it there for about 2 hours then left. All of a sudden the steering wheel is straight again. Somethings telling me its not the toe going out of spec but something that happened when the shop installed my springs. Is there anything they could of done to cause my steering wheel move to the right even though im going straight?
Take it back to the shop that installed it and have them double check it. If that doesn't work let me know and i will ask my mechanic to look at it he does excellent work(most honest mechanic I have been to EVER) compared to the other 5 I have been to
Old 04-12-2009, 06:26 AM
freedonutss

Originally Posted by aarantes
Take it back to the shop that installed it and have them double check it. If that doesn't work let me know and i will ask my mechanic to look at it he does excellent work(most honest mechanic I have been to EVER) compared to the other 5 I have been to
Im probably going to need your help. PM me your number. Do you any free time Monday? maybe tuesday? I want to get this all settled.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:34 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Aarantes ftw! Hope you get the issue fixed!!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:32 AM
aarantes

Originally Posted by freedonutss
Im probably going to need your help. PM me your number. Do you any free time Monday? maybe tuesday? I want to get this all settled.
Free Monday as long as you don't mind my GF being there haha. I will PM you my number here in a sec,
Old 04-12-2009, 09:34 AM
freedonutss

Originally Posted by aarantes
Free Monday as long as you don't mind my GF being there haha. I will PM you my number here in a sec,
ha I dont mind. my GF will probably be there too because she goes to southern poly.