Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Ark Performance DT-P coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 05:22 PM
whtewolf1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Ark Performance DT-P coilovers

All right, All right, Well after two months of wait time I finally got my coilovers installed and alignment done.My kit was the Ark Performance DT-P coilovers. These are a 12k front spring rate and 11k rear spring rate. I paired my kit with the SPC camber kit front and rear. The ARK PERFORMANCE coilover kit was pretty straight forward. This kit also allows u to keep the factory rear setting with the strut and spring being seperate. Adjustability was fairly easy too. In the first set of photos you have my car set stock. Also it shows a comparison of the stock vs. Ark Performance coilovers.
Attached Thumbnails Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-003.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-004.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-009.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-014.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-013.jpg  

Old 02-16-2011, 05:30 PM
whtewolf1

Default continued

here are some photos of the coilovers installed. As u can see big difference in drop. Now as for ride quality I have no complaints it rides perfect not too ruff and not bouncy. The coilovers take the curves well and keep the body stiff. I have had the stance gr+ before and I definitely like these better. All and all i definitely say these were a good bang for the buck.

Jabin
Attached Thumbnails Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-025.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-026.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-011.jpg   Ark Performance DT-P coilovers-ark-performance-017.jpg  
Old 02-16-2011, 06:07 PM
shakuya88

Looking, good! How much were for the coilovers if ya don't mind my asking. In the market in the near future and keeping options open. How do you like them so far?
Old 02-17-2011, 05:52 PM
whtewolf1

I love them they handle well. For mine they run about 1600. I had stance gr+ before I think these are better.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:40 PM
tyau

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whtewolf1
I love them they handle well. For mine they run about 1600. I had stance gr+ before I think these are better.
I cannot speak for 350Z application, but on many other applications the ARK DTP are confirmed to be rebadged versions of the Stance GR+.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:20 PM
whtewolf1

Humm interesting from the ones I had and the ARKs I have now I don't see a rebadged version. That and my stances took almost three months to come in. My arks were here in 4 days the hold off was me cause I had to by another camber kit since my other kit was on another z.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:48 PM
ARKperformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

^^^ Great write up and pics.
Time to go test them on the track!!
If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks!