Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Does anyone else feel the 350z want to break loose its rearr.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 12:43 AM
driftsucky

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisrefaei
I went a week ago with my babe and some friends who have an eclipse 2g turbod and a eclipse 4g and we were going through some twisty country roads. And at times I countiously felt the Z wanting to break loose the backend. Its a really risky feeling at times. At some times I felt I was concerned about spinning out and going in to a ditch. Anyone experiencing this. Im currently at stock height. Havent lowered the Z yet.
Yeah. As often as legally possible. I kinda plan on it. lol But yeah, these are front heavy. If your rear is breaking loose, it's you. What should be happening is you getting scared cuz the car isn't slowing down fast enough or not turning as quickly as you'd like...cuz it's heavy as hell.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisrefaei
Ok so just go into the turn and once at the vertex punch the throttle a lil more to balance.it all out?

How about you go to the track and learn to drive. The stock 350z can easily take all public street corners and curves and turns. You just dont know what your doing.

Secondly,
Old 06-18-2013, 09:02 AM
stuartc323

Originally Posted by driftsucky
Yeah. As often as legally possible. I kinda plan on it. lol But yeah, these are front heavy. If your rear is breaking loose, it's you. What should be happening is you getting scared cuz the car isn't slowing down fast enough or not turning as quickly as you'd like...cuz it's heavy as hell.

Easily changed with the right suspension, actually the stock suspension is pretty good, you just need the driver mod.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:34 PM
chrisrefaei

Originally Posted by dcains
Great - another 19-year old doucheb@g out on public roads, with the judgement of a 12-year old and a car that's too much for him. Please, make sure your organ donor status is updated on your license, and make sure your family knows your final wishes. You're only an organ donor if your family knows that's what you wanted. Thanks.
Actually im 25 and the whole point of the trip was to enjoy our cars on open roads that are hardly used. secondly the whole trip lasted 45min and we didn't see any other cars. only thing out there was one guy that was on a paddle bike.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM
chrisrefaei

Took it to a alignment shop the rear was off a lot and the front was a lil off wack too, now shes running right. Thanks for the help guys, or what ever little help there actually was here.