Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Need help with missing OEM brembo bridge bolts

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 03:49 PM
fataLblitz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with missing OEM brembo bridge bolts

Hey guys,

I've done a search on the brakes thread regarding these bolts, but for the most part most threads talk about the bolt for the rear brembos, which sizes are different apparently.

I am missing the following bolts circled in red here on the caliper assembly, and was wondering if anyone knew of what it was called or the thread size/pitch of the bolt.

I called Nissan / Infiniti and they do not sell these bolts, as on the service manual it doesnt even show as an individual item.

Also, although this is probably a stupid question, but would anyone suggest using only two bolts on each caliper (e.g. outer ends of the caliper) if the bolts are torqued down pretty damn tight?

Thanks ahead of time
Old 09-30-2013, 07:21 PM
AllstarE4
Sleeps in 350Z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fataLblitz
I called Nissan / Infiniti and they do not sell these bolts, as on the service manual it doesnt even show as an individual item.
Try getting in touch with Centric or a Centric dealer.

Originally Posted by fataLblitz
Also, although this is probably a stupid question, but would anyone suggest using only two bolts on each caliper (e.g. outer ends of the caliper) if the bolts are torqued down pretty damn tight?
Not a good idea at all. A highly pressured hydraulic system needs all fasteners. You'd most likely blow fluid out and not be able to stop the car.

Last edited by AllstarE4; 09-30-2013 at 07:22 PM.