Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

2004 350z brake/suspension problem? help please

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Zach Morales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 350z brake/suspension problem? help please

Ok i just purchased a 2004 350z touring edition off a private seller, i took it to pep boys to have them inspect it first and they told me everything was good with the engine, suspension, and no frame damage. However when im driving and coming to a stop i can feel like a clicky feeling thats spinning with my tires i suppose because i can feel it going faster when starting to slow down and it starts to die down until i get to a stop. My dad thinks its a bearing issue? Any other possible issues? brakes & rotors seem good. Also one other issue i am having is that when making slow turns like in a intersection or u-turn, i can hear a clunk noise coming from the rear on my right side, idk if it is suspension or not but being that pep boys checked my suspension im leaning on the end that it is not, but after searching some things, it sounds like it can be a strut mount, bushing, or anything else? I am taking it to a mechanic in the next couple days, but if any of you guys have an idea on what it is and what the price could be around, id really appreciate it!!! this is my first z and first post so please be nice lol thank you.