Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

Teen jobs

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Edg_R

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by beaugagon
actually there is. like my friend tis i said who got it when he was 16. he's doing fine.

this forum is just retarted though. im sticking with skateperception.

bye.
aww 12 posts and bailing out after a semi flaming. We'll see you in a couple of years after you total your Z and said man I wish I would have listened to you.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:15 AM
kennedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know kid I thought you were cool at first but your are typical big mouth know it all kid.. I used to be just like you and its something you will grow out of.... my Z is car number 11 and I have had 3 jeeps let me tell you the jeeps are nothing like a Z get that out of your head I had a 90 and 98 cherokee, and 08 4 door wrangler all of them modded lifted big tire off roading machines.. If you think your going to get out of school with GED and move onto bigger and better things sorry kid the world doesn't work that way for all.. What are you plans for college or do you not plan on doing that... Before you come into our boards with your typical know it all im a big kid attitude listen to the guy who have experience and know what they are talking about.. You are still immature no matter what you think. I am a seasoned driver for my age and I still have some in-experience. This kid is so funny and reminds me of my-self when I was younger a big mouth know it all who got flamed and guess what I learned to keep my mouth shut so I wouldn't continue to keep digging my hole deeper and deeper. Hopefully the kids parents read this and realize how remedial their kid is... Props if he pulls it off just won't have many Z friends in the Z world on here.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:28 AM
gsxrsellout

and im not in highschool. im homeschooled right now and im just going to get my GED next year when i turn 16 so i can graduate and focus more on working.

That sounds like a winning choice in life. If your parents are cool with it then they need to get slapped! Seriously, getting your GED at 16 so you can focus on work? Are your parents on crack? Stay in school and get an actual high school diploma. If your filming and t-shirt deal doesn't work for you, do you really think that a GED is impressive on a job application or a resume? Stay in school, go to college.

I actually film skateboarding and stuff and cameras are pretty much my whole life. so i plan on buying another camera and im gonna start filming weddings.
Get involved in a photography course in school, get a degree somewhere along the lines of video editing.

We're not trying to bust your ***** kid but having $15,000 in cash to dump on a car at your age doesn't make any sence. You want to start a business, think of what you can do with that money for your business instead of buying a nice car... Focus on school then on work. Toys will come when the time is right.

Last edited by gsxrsellout; 05-26-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 AM
Wack18

Dude my first car was an 03 Z and mines now not exactly stock. I got it when i was 18. Mind you i drove a few twin's before i got mine, i think youll be fine if you can find the right person to take you in and teach you what you need to know when dealing with a performance engine like the Z. Do what you want but just remember the responsibility that you take with car. Maintence isnt cheap but i do it all myself so it saves me a little bit. The biggest thing you have to worry about is the cost of tires. Dont let them take you day if you got a dream go with it.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:07 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

In fo t3h carnage...
Old 05-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Volk350

Originally Posted by Wack18
Dude my first car was an 03 Z and mines now not exactly stock. I got it when i was 18. Mind you i drove a few twin's before i got mine, i think youll be fine if you can find the right person to take you in and teach you what you need to know when dealing with a performance engine like the Z. Do what you want but just remember the responsibility that you take with car. Maintence isnt cheap but i do it all myself so it saves me a little bit. The biggest thing you have to worry about is the cost of tires. Dont let them take you day if you got a dream go with it.
are you facking serious? hes 15, you know what my dream was when i was 15 car wise? an srt-4, i told my dad i wanted one for my first car and was gonna save for it you know what he told me, go to school, get education, and get a good job and you can get what you want, but not now. im glad he told me that, thats what this kids cracked out parents should be saying, who lets there kids work 2 jobs and try 2 businesses at 15? either you guys are in extreme poverty or your parents are just retarded. dont try to root him on, hes nowhere near where he needs to be having a Z, its not just about having money to front for the Z, its about, having a reserve also, you know when i bought my Z i made sure i had at least 14k in the bank, yea i maintain 3 cars right now but still, you have to have some kind of cushion in case something happens, what if he blows his engine? or it siezes up on him? his little dream is crushed, cuz hes gonna be so broke trying to pay for parts and insurance

bottom line, this kid is dreaming something that is not a reality within his means....a GED are you serious haha thats todays social security card, your just expected to have one lol, i mean come on An AA degree is just about nothing right now, and its getting to the point where a BA degree is gonna be standard...i dont blame him for dreaming, but hes trying to force something to soon that isnt gonna happen

ill set the clock
on may 26th 2010 im gonna hit the OP up and see where hes at, guarentee he wont have it, and if he does, it will be wrecked in his drive way
Old 05-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

blehhhh and you don't have to be a genius to graduate at 16. The GED test isn't rocket science i have plenty of friends who have taken it and passed easily. and im not going to buy a 30k car with cash. im going to buy a 15k car with cash. im not buying it new... and did you seriously see me say that a RWD jeep is like a sports car? no so shutup.

and to volk350.

im not a ****'ing baby. and i don't talk like i've been driving for years. your just exaggerating my words. i said i drive my dads jeep a lot.

can every one just shutup. IM STUBBORN. IM REALLY STUBBORN. I don't mean to sound like a little un grateful kid but i have my heart set on the z and im not going to stop till i have it and willing to put up with a lot to get it. why do you guys not want me to get this car so bad? you don't even know me so quit acting like you care. If im going to have trouble keeping the car then let me have trouble keeping the car.

I don't need your guys's help with anything.

I'VE SAID THIS TWICE ALREADY. DO NOT BOTHER TELLING ME THAT THIS CAR IS NOT EASY TO MAINTAIN AND PAY FOR. I KNOW IT ISN'T EASY.

i have a friend tis who bought a rolled z last year when he was 16 and fixed it up all himself. he's 17 now and works for his dad and has no problems keeping his car fixed.

now. if theres anyone who bought there car at an early age wanna talk about it and let me know what you did to get it? im just here to talk to other young kids who bought z's. not old 100 year olds who think im a stupid stuck up kid.
Welp, it's true I guess.

Stubborn know-it-all kid won't heed our advice. Go back to your skate forum. They'll be able to shine some light on getting a Z.

I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up crashing it. I bet your parents will pay for a lot of stuff for it since you can't afford the maintenance. I bet you'll resort to getting cheap eBay sh*t for it because everythign else is too expensive.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Wack18

Wow im glad all Z owners are positive towards each other. lets be real now a days kids are racing at the nascar level, look at the 18 year old driving the home depot car. Hes going 200mph, are his parents cracked out? alls you talk about is crashing cars and messing up the engine. instead of saying your money, pay cash for the dang thing, ever thought about. He might seem cocky but geez give him a break, cause every one at one point has made mistakes and thats how you learn from them.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow im glad all Z owners are positive towards each other. lets be real now a days kids are racing at the nascar level, look at the 18 year old driving the home depot car. Hes going 200mph, are his parents cracked out? alls you talk about is crashing cars and messing up the engine. instead of saying your money, pay cash for the dang thing, ever thought about. He might seem cocky but geez give him a break, cause every one at one point has made mistakes and thats how you learn from them.
Will you learn better grammar from your mistakes?
Old 05-26-2009, 11:50 AM
d1mon3k

Originally Posted by Spork
Welp, it's true I guess.

Stubborn know-it-all kid won't heed our advice. Go back to your skate forum. They'll be able to shine some light on getting a Z.

I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up crashing it. I bet your parents will pay for a lot of stuff for it since you can't afford the maintenance. I bet you'll resort to getting cheap eBay sh*t for it because everythign else is too expensive.
Whoah, dont let him in on the ebay ****. He doesn't need in on our secrets. Dammit!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:56 AM
d1mon3k

actually there is. like my friend tis i said who got it when he was 16. he's doing fine.

this forum is just retarted though. im sticking with skateperception.

bye.
Watch your ****** mouth, son of a b!tch. Don't be goin' to the retard ****. I'm from Slap A Hoe, Texas. Don't think I won't come beat that trick ***. Ur fuggin' 12 boy. There aren't any training wheels for cars, dipsh!t.

Get a scooter, b!tch *****
Old 05-26-2009, 12:05 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by beaugagon;
and im not in highschool. im homeschooled right now and im just going to get my GED next year when i turn 16 so i can graduate and focus more on working. I actually film skateboarding and stuff and cameras are pretty much my whole life. so i plan on buying another camera and im gonna start filming weddings. my friend did that and he's 18 and makes mo cash flow then his padre.
you sound like a real winner
Old 05-26-2009, 12:09 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what the hell does Joey logano have to with this?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Volk350

wow, idiot number 2 on this thread
look....

about the 18 year old driving a nascar 200 mph, you know why he is able to do that? cuz of sponsorships, and rich mommys and daddys! are you retarted? you think he bought all that on his own and works on his car himself, bet you think that, that was the worst example that you could have ever come up with. and yes just like what you said, we all make mistakes, why do you think we are saying all this to this poor fellow? because we made the mistakes, and are trying to keep him from making those mistakes, seeing as how his parents obviously are retarded or dont give a ****, i wont hesitate one bit to say something to the little boy, and you...wow...you sum up your screen name on here pretty well

WACK!!!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:17 PM
avandss

first you need to stop acting like a 15 year old child....

/thread
Old 05-26-2009, 03:15 PM
kevin319

His dream will become his very own nightmare. By the way, what kind of special maintenance does the 350z need? Oil change, filter change, spark plug, and the typical stuff?
Old 05-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Z33_kid

if your parents help you it will be affordable ... btw get experience before you drive a Z it has a bAD blind spot especially if you wear glasses
Old 05-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Z33_kid

Originally Posted by kevin319
His dream will become his very own nightmare.
i second that wish i kept my subie i get pulled over to much or revd at
Old 05-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Volk350

ha yes indeed
Old 05-26-2009, 08:34 PM
mydaytonablueZ

Im fifteen and i've decided that i definately want a z. probably an 05. I was wondering if anyone started saving at 15 for there z? I work for my dad and get around 10 an hour and im about to start working at safeway as a second job making 8 and half. and i've started making/designing my own t-shirts and im gonna start selling them online also. im going to bank almost all of this cash till i have my car. but anyways im just wondering if you had any ideas or if any of you were in the same situation as me?
Yo man, if you want to start saving some serious cash, I highly advise you become a lifeguard!

In my first summer I started at $12.50/hr and after my 5th year I was making upwards of $17.50/hr! And during the summer, I worked 48 hours a week- You do the math (Also, you could work indoors during the fall and winter)

And not only is the money awesome, but you get involved with girls like crazy, you develop your "game" that much better, and You get paid to workout!

You'll have a Z, a girl, and muscles by the time youre 19 - I can pretty much guarantee that - IF youre money smart.....

PM me if you need any information or any questions.

GOOD LUCK!

Quick Reply: Teen jobs