Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

New Product from Zaino/Paint Cleanser?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 03:12 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Product from Zaino/Paint Cleanser?

Received word from Kevin Overall, and in turn asked the man, Sal, about this new product. Apparently its a paint cleanser/swirl remover you can use with an orbital. Well at least thats what I am assuming through conversations with Kevin and the e-mail Sal sent me.

"I am working on the paint cleanser labels. Should be ready to ship in

about 2 to 3 weeks

Thank You,
Sal Zaino
(732)833-8800
http://www.zainobros.com"

I know Kevin has a sample, care to chime in?

Anyone know anything further? I was going to go out and buy some 3M swirl remover but I think I will wait and see what Zaino has in store, that way I can buy all my products from them and get that Z-8 everyone is talking about, .
Old 05-29-2005, 03:46 PM
Kevin Overall

Yup, you will like it. I have a 2 ounce sample. I removed some scratches from my black truck where my GF leaned over the bed to get a case of Zaino out when we where working a car show and she scratched the side with her metal buttons. What I like about the Zaino swirl remover is that is does not dull out the surface like the 3M products do and also the Zaino product does not oil up the surface. Also, you can buff your car with the Zaino paint cleanser/swirl remover and then go straight to topping that with either Z-2 or Z-5 as the new Zaino product has the same base as t he Zaino polishes and is compatiable whereas when using the 3M you need to wipe the surface down with alcohol or wash with Dawn after using the 3M.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:53 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Yep can't wait for this one, cuts out a lot of steps.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:07 PM
JamRWS6

Originally Posted by Kevin Overall
Yup, you will like it. I have a 2 ounce sample. I removed some scratches from my black truck where my GF leaned over the bed to get a case of Zaino out when we where working a car show and she scratched the side with her metal buttons. What I like about the Zaino swirl remover is that is does not dull out the surface like the 3M products do and also the Zaino product does not oil up the surface. Also, you can buff your car with the Zaino paint cleanser/swirl remover and then go straight to topping that with either Z-2 or Z-5 as the new Zaino product has the same base as t he Zaino polishes and is compatiable whereas when using the 3M you need to wipe the surface down with alcohol or wash with Dawn after using the 3M.
I'm glad Zaino will finally be coming out with a corrective product. I think it is great it does not contain fillers and oils that can hide the scratches like a lot of polishes do.

I'm looking to using the Zaino Cleanser after the Menzerna polishes.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:47 AM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I want!

If we could only get the dealers to deliver the car's without swirls things would be so much better.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:52 AM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Alriiight new Zaino product!! Can't wait to order mine!!!

Z8 ROCKS!!
Old 05-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Kevin Overall

Originally Posted by JamRWS6
I'm glad Zaino will finally be coming out with a corrective product. I think it is great it does not contain fillers and oils that can hide the scratches like a lot of polishes do.

I'm looking to using the Zaino Cleanser after the Menzerna polishes.
The new Zaino paint cleanser and swirl mark remover will replace the Menzerna polishes............This Zaino product contains an ever reducing abrasive that will be an all in one swirl remover and cleanser and will leave the surface ready for Z-5 or Z-2.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:06 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Kevin Overall
The new Zaino paint cleanser and swirl mark remover will replace the Menzerna polishes............This Zaino product contains an ever reducing abrasive that will be an all in one swirl remover and cleanser and will leave the surface ready for Z-5 or Z-2.
Kevin please notify this site when it comes out, I want want want!
Old 05-30-2005, 07:14 AM
Kevin Overall

I will, as I will have some in stock as soon as possible.....