Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Keyed...TWO CARS, TWO NIGHT IN A ROW!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 11:01 PM
syf0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keyed...TWO CARS, TWO NIGHT IN A ROW!

Okay, so yesterday morning I walk out to the street to see the door of my Dad's Jaguar XJ8-L keyed to all hell. I was pissed. He was pissed. NOT F*CKING COOL. I go by the philosophy that you can beat the shiat out of someone, but not their car.

Well...tonight (~1AM) I walk my girlfriend out to my car, turn around, and there is my TWO MONTH OLD 350Z (which we hid in my neighbors driveway) KEYED TO ALL F*CK.

So, here is the situation: I live in Louisiana. It is technically legal for me to kill anyone who messes with my car, because it is considered property. Bearing in mind that this in-duh-vidual is obviously not very smart, my plan for tomorrow will be one of the two:

PLAN A:
Tomorrow night, park the remaining vehicle from our driveway that they have not keyed (Boxster S) on street. I have decided that it was certainly the same person who performed this key-ing, since it was done during the same hours, at the same place on the car. I will hide in a large tree in my front yard with a small caliber pistol (most likely .22) and a nice reverse-tanto Benchmade teflon-coated knife I recently purchased. When said in-duh-vidual arrives (as he surely will) to key the Boxster, I will shoot him in the legs and then descend upon him with my nice sharp knife, and RUIN HIS SHIAT.

PLAN B:
Tomorrow night, park the Boxster S on the street. I will hide in my brother's Wrangler Sport with keys in ignition, directly behind the Boxster and back about 15 feet, and wait with that Benchmade knife I mentioned earlier. When said in-duh-vidual arrives to key the convertible, start the car and run him down, hit him, and then hop out of the car and RUIN HIS ****.

Before anyone makes the suggestion, I have already considered the fact that they might be armed, or their might be more than one of them. Tomorrow I will enlist the aid of a good friend of mine in both filming and beating (and probably filming the beating of) the person responsible.

So, any more reasonable suggestions? You might say that my vision has been clouded by anger.

P.S. Any way you look at it, that stupid **** is going to get knifed. I seriously feel the need to cut the person responsible.
Old 06-05-2003, 12:21 AM
raceboy
Banned

That's why it's great to have friends from a little motorcycle club. I won't mention the club's name, but the colors are red and white.

Support your local Red and White.
Old 06-05-2003, 12:22 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Power to you Bro...

It aint about the car no more...it's about respect.

Let the neighborhood know you aint the family to be F*CKED WIT!!!!!

If i was in Savannah I'd stake out with you just to beat a keyer down!

Good luck...and if you get stuck with manslaughter..i'll send you some dirty magazines while you're locked up in the pen.
Old 06-05-2003, 01:14 AM
alphared

man the only thing I can said is

Post that vid when your done (with censors of course) Man love to see it and let it serve as a message to would be keyers out there
Old 06-05-2003, 04:25 AM
jesseenglish

Dont' want to rain on your parade, but just by posting this and enlisting the aid of your friend you've shown premedititation. If the person does happen to befall an unfortunate accident you'll be brought up on murder charges.

With all disclaimers out of the way, let me know what happens, I'd love to see a good beat down of a car keyer, just don't kill him.

Last edited by jesseenglish; 06-05-2003 at 04:28 AM.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:20 AM
s9am_me

man that sux!!

"You mess with the coconut.. you messin with the whole tree."
Old 06-05-2003, 11:33 AM
iris

Be careful - don't kill him!

Just f**k em up good, that a**wipe.

I think Plan A is better, but that's just me. I just prefer to have the car in the driveway - no real reason.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:44 AM
jrstren

Keeping the car in the driveway sounds good... maybe get him on trespass too???
Old 06-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Old Skooler

Be careful here...and keep us posted on what happens!
Old 06-05-2003, 04:42 PM
MATIX

Look at the positive side of gettin yer car keyed, atleast now insurance will pay for a quality paint job instead of the shitty factory paint nissans come with.
Old 06-05-2003, 04:51 PM
mpowers

BEST OFF LUCK CATCHING HIM. MAYBE YOU COULD TAKE A Z EMBLEM AND STICK IT IN A FIRE TILL IT'S RED HOT AND APPLY IT TO HIS FOREHEAD LIKE ZORRO. BEST OF LUCK!
Old 06-05-2003, 04:56 PM
MATIX

Originally posted by mpowers
BEST OFF LUCK CATCHING HIM. MAYBE YOU COULD TAKE A Z EMBLEM AND STICK IT IN A FIRE TILL IT'S RED HOT AND APPLY IT TO HIS FOREHEAD LIKE ZORRO. BEST OF LUCK!
now thats creativity!!
Old 06-05-2003, 05:15 PM
syf0n

Mike, when the cops come chasing me down for the zorro tattoo, I'm gonna point them to you buddy!

Anyhow, I've opted for nonviolence. Here's the plan (to be executed in a few hours) in detail:

There are five men (my friends and I). We will be strategically positioned around the car (another exotic car that sits in our driveway but has not yet been keyed), but not within sight.

Assuming it all works out (and since we know when he is most likely to do it), here's how it goes...

1.) Two people (#1, #2) will be directly across the street, in some pretty high bushes with a wrought-iron fence in front. These two will operate the still cameras, since they are at the most plain angle of the car. We plan on using 3 cameras (film cameras at least are to be tripod mounted). Mainly a standard film camera, because the film holds up better in court.

-Nikon N65 mounted on Bogen/Manfrotto 3021PRO legs and 3047 head. Film is 1600 color, so no flash is required (the area is well enough lit that 1600 will suffice).

-Sony F707 digital mounted on another Bogen/Manfrotto tripod.

2.) Person #3 will be in a tree in my yard, which is almost directly over top of the car. He will operate a handicam. It will be hand mounted.

3.) Person #4 will be in the back of our tinted Suburban (unlocked), directly in front of the car to be keyed. If the douche tries to run, both doors swing out and my buddy lunges on him.

4.) Person #5 will be around the corner of our house, inside some bushes and against a brick wall. This person's function will be mostly to cut off the douche if he tries to escape.

After they have been caught, it will go down pretty easy: we hold them and call the cops. Although I suspect it of being the kid around the corner from our house, there is an off chance that it's someone we don't know...in which case we just make sure they don't move until the cops get there. I think we might use some zip ties.

So, that's the plan. Any last minute ideas to make it better?
Old 06-05-2003, 05:22 PM
mpowers

JUST REMEBER THAT THE LAW IS ON YOUR SIDE NOW, SO WHEN IT HAPPENS I WOULD NOT LET YOU'R ANGER PULL AN INCREDIBLE HULK ON YOU. BELIVE ME, AFTER CAPTURE I AM SURE THE COPS & THE COURT SYSTEM WILL SCREW HIM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE (OR AT LEAST 10 YEARS I WOULD THINK). THAT AND RESITUTION SHOULD (FROM SUSPECTS PARENTS) SHOULD BE ENOUGH. HAPPY HUNTING
Old 06-05-2003, 05:28 PM
MATIX

Originally posted by syf0n
...So, that's the plan. Any last minute ideas to make it better?
After you catch him, hold him down and take a whiz on him
Old 06-05-2003, 05:31 PM
JonsilvZ

Thumbs up

Just cut off his damn fingers! All ten of them! hows that?
Old 06-05-2003, 06:26 PM
erock

It's like a mini-series, can't wait for the next post to see what happens.....

BTW, Kick him in the face real quick (camera's off of course), and if the po-po ask, just say he slipped and fell on his face trying to get away.......
Old 06-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Alev

syf0n, I wish you the best catching this f*cking douche bag. He deserves a beat down... I'll exaggerate violently, as you were doing in your initial post, and say I'm thinking of that scene in 'American History X' when Edward Norton puts the guy's jaw on the curb and, oh, steps on his head... one of the worst things I've ever seen on film, and, of course, the most appropriate punishment for any keyer.

Agh, no, that's too much... but I hope everything goes according to plan and this ***** shows up *again* thinking he's not gonna get what's coming... then let John Law handle everything have your insurance (then his too, I'd guess) take care of it.

Good luck!
Old 06-05-2003, 06:46 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, use your hands, they are not deadly weapons, if you even so much as have a knife on you, your in trouble, and if you attempt to, or suceed with killing him, you will at very least be looking at a murder trial where you have to prove you case, even so, you would need a lawyer, wasted money over a keying...

with that said, once you catch him, face down, bite the curb, kick the back of his head.
Old 06-05-2003, 06:47 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alev, I swear to god I didnt read your post! hahahaha, hell yeah.

Quick Reply: Keyed...TWO CARS, TWO NIGHT IN A ROW!