Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

this product is extremely rare and wont be for sale to long but a limited time. The cost will be a bit pricey but again, this isn't something you can buy at your local pep boys.
I know you may just be trying to help others out by actually telling them about a product you like and in the event you are doing this, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, BUT, that has got to be one of the most classic examples of after midnight, infomercial pitchman, hard sell mumbo jumbo I have ever seen!

Don't you think that Lambo and Ferrari use a product that actually has A NAME? Come on!
Old 07-25-2003, 08:08 PM
Drumtemp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dr Bonz
I know you may just be trying to help others out by actually telling them about a product you like and in the event you are doing this, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, BUT, that has got to be one of the most classic examples of after midnight, infomercial pitchman, hard sell mumbo jumbo I have ever seen!

Don't you think that Lambo and Ferrari use a product that actually has A NAME? Come on!
Interesting point!

In all fairness, let me ask this Dr. Bonz: Are you being sponsored by Zaino?
Old 07-25-2003, 08:33 PM
Wicked4u2c

Oh sure it has a name, and DR, I know you are happy with your ZAINO and just like you are happy with it, I am very happy with this too. I don't even care selling this as this isn't even long term. Just wanted you guys to try something out for the hard core show guys that want a secret weapon for an event, maybe use it every 6 months... ****, quite frankly I rather keep all of it to myself so I can have more...
Old 07-25-2003, 10:50 PM
chazzg

So, IF I Get addicted How do I get more?????? If this works like you Say, i will want alot more of it.

Originally posted by Wicked4u2c
Oh sure it has a name, and DR, I know you are happy with your ZAINO and just like you are happy with it, I am very happy with this too. I don't even care selling this as this isn't even long term. Just wanted you guys to try something out for the hard core show guys that want a secret weapon for an event, maybe use it every 6 months... ****, quite frankly I rather keep all of it to myself so I can have more...
Old 07-26-2003, 03:23 AM
2Fishy4U

The guy might have something. My son works at a Chevy Dealership and brough home a bottle of stuff they use exclusively on Corvettes. I put a single coat on my Z a few months ago and the car is still bright and shiny. Bug removal is also much easier because the wax lasts. I think they get the product directly from GM, but will find out once he gets up this morning.

Frankly, Zaino is to much work. I would rather drive the car then spend so much time waxing it. And the other waxes I have used are not as good as this stuff he gets from the GM Dealership.
Old 07-26-2003, 04:16 AM
BillR

You can slather your car in oil and make it shine like all hell too. That doesn't mean it A) is good for your finish and B) will last any appreciable length of time and C) it will protect your paint from sap, bird droppings, acid rain, UV radiation etc.
Suntan lotion works well too.
Old 07-26-2003, 06:56 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

You are correct Bill. BTW, what SPF are you using on your G?

In all fairness, let me ask this Dr. Bonz: Are you being sponsored by Zaino?
Absolutely not.

I use it because it LOVE it. It is without any doubt in my mind, the best product out there overall. By overall, I mean, shine, protection, durability, reflectivity, depth, gloss, clarity, slickness, and color enhancement.

NO product can be the best at ALL of those. Zaino is the best overall however.

Oh sure it has a name,
Well then, let's have it! What is the big secret? You can't expect anyone to take you seriously if you don't identify what it is you are selling.
Old 07-26-2003, 07:15 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Oh yeah, here is MY sunset shot:
Attached Thumbnails MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!-z-sundown-ii.jpg  
Old 07-26-2003, 08:59 AM
Buub

Doc, do you ever actually DRIVE your car? :-)

I put 100 miles a day on mine, and even though I can get a decent shine out of CG when I am able to wash it, there is no way I can avoid the various nicks and scratches I get on my hood and front fender from road rocks and such.

A show-car finish my car will never have, even if Sal himself came and applied the Zaino. :-)
Old 07-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

It goes with me to and from work every day and on the weekends if I'm on call. Basically any time I am going somewhere by myself (which is quite often). If anyone is going with me (i.e. my family) we take my wife's Jeep (seen above in the Z door reflection shot).

I have 4500 miles on it. It was garaged in the winter but I do drive it in the rain.

Layer number 41 went on this morning. I got up at 6:30 and figured, "what the heck".
Old 07-26-2003, 10:05 AM
2Fishy4U

Red face

To Dr. Bonz:

I probably shouldn't say this but anyone who would put 41 coats of wax; Zaino or otherwise, must not have much of a life. You could probably get the car repainted every year as reasonably and have much more time for whatever else you do, if anything.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:26 AM
Drumtemp

Let's see: 41 coats with 4500 miles on car is ~ 1 coat per 109.756 miles!

Hey, the man is passionate about Zaino!

What the heck, I probably spend as much time & effort polishing drums & cymbals.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:43 AM
MSOsr

In defense of Dr. Bonz:

He has an extremely stressful job. He takes his patients' problems home with him. He wakes up during the night sometimes and thinks about what he can do for a particular patient.

He has to be a perfectionist for his patients; that trait rubs off on his personal life.

Getting up in the morning and putting a coat of Zaino on his car is a no-brainer, no stress activity that helps his car look the way he wants it... it's somewhat cathartic, like jogging.

Give him a break.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:55 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Thanks man, I couldn't have said it better myself.

It's kind of like some guys who play golf (I don't). It is relaxing and it is an escape of sorts from my everyday life (or lack thereof as you say)

After a game of golf you really don't have anything to show for your efforts (except maybe a score card) but after a layer of Zaino, you have a beautiful shine to admire. There is nothing like the feeling of driving a car like that and watching all of the gaping stares you get.

Sorry, my life isn't exciting enough for you Fishy. Maybe you would prefer being elbows deep in a patient on the OR table bleeding out from an open femur fracture and you have to stop it fast or you'll lose him. Not to mention the fact that even if you do save him, he may STILL sue you because his leg isn't perfect!
Old 07-26-2003, 07:29 PM
afr0puff

Damn yo... what's with the newbies steppin to Bonz?

Mmmm... Zaino... *drool*

Oh wait... this is a picture of my car with ZERO polish or wax on it. Just a wash. Pictures are deceiving. However, I love the fact that even when my car is filthy and covered in dust, I take a couple of steps back and all I see is Zaino bling bling.
Attached Thumbnails MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!-picture-1.jpg  
Old 07-27-2003, 10:25 AM
Buub

I don't know about the other "n00bs" but I like to give him a little bit of a hard time because his dedication is amazing, and most people couldn't find the time or effort to keep their car so perfect. He can come get cathartic all over my car any time he wants... :-)
Old 07-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Wicked4u2c

Well my buddy is out on work since he is a truck driver. I will give you that name in about 1 week. Anyhow, I Have my beta testers which will report back to me (us) shortly. I just think its funny how people get all rowdy when they feel their product is superior and their is nothing on the face of this earth that can surpass it. Quite frankly, im a hard core car enthusiast. I love to have my car as clean as possible, and Like DR BONZ I clean my car just as a hobby instead of doing other stuff... This stuff works awesome, I drove the car around for a few days, and it still looks damn good, actually it repels dust pretty good. Anyhow, like I said before I just wanted to show something that was good, **** im not the manufacture of this and second for those other sarcastic remarks, this is meant for cars and its not "oil". But he I never said "ZAINO" Sucks, never did I say that. All I said was that I got a shine without using ZAINO...
Old 07-27-2003, 01:55 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Wicked, I still would feel a lot more confident if you would post the name of this stuff. Do you really expect to sell it without telling us what it is first?

Also, to the Newbs who feel I have no life, I work roughly 60-80 hours a week. I sleep about 4-5 hours a night. I do almost all of my detailing at night. I am fortunate to have a well lit garage and can do my Zainoing indoors if I have to.

I don't spend any more time on the car than anyone else who likes to golf, or fish, or hunt etc. Everyone has a hobby to keep them sane. This is mine.
Old 07-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Wicked4u2c

Wicked, I still would feel a lot more confident if you would post the name of this stuff. Do you really expect to sell it without telling us what it is first?

Also, to the Newbs who feel I have no life, I work roughly 60-80 hours a week. I sleep about 4-5 hours a night. I do almost all of my detailing at night. I am fortunate to have a well lit garage and can do my Zainoing indoors if I have to.

I don't spend any more time on the car than anyone else who likes to golf, or fish, or hunt etc. Everyone has a hobby to keep them sane. This is mine.
I will post it shortly as soon as my bud is back in town, I have nothing to hide. Again, I didn't expect to sell and become rich... It was just something to sell to those who want a prodcuct that is very easy to use and the results are fabolous. Again, people having been Private Messaging me to buy this product right now as is, and I have refused to sell it until I get those beta testers to post their testemony. And even then, its going to be very limited of the amount I can give away as I want to keep a lot of it for myself. It is the best stuff I have used so far, and I am happy with the results. I have never used ZAINO but I will try it one day as to me trying new stuff doesn't hurt right?
Old 07-29-2003, 07:48 AM
OC_350Z

Keep it up Dr. Bonz,

I get the same satisfaction you do after I detail my car. Some people view it as work, but I view it as a stress relief. I guess it's just something about the Z, because never spent this much time on my M3. Keep up the good work and keep posting the pictures!

Quick Reply: MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!