Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 08:58 PM
Wicked4u2c

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!

Ok, I have found the Ultimate product. Let me brief you first and please read this...

One of my best buds is a Truck Driver. He hauls products in the West coast. Well, one product that he hauls is this special type of sealer/polish/wax that Ferrari and I believe Lamborghini are the only ones that have exclusive rights (Dealerships) to buy this. It is not FOR SALE to the Public but it is use before they deliver the car. They coat the car with this product. Anyhow, so he made a truck delivery to one of the main headquarters in Oregon. So the owner asks my buddy. "You have a fixed up import right?" My buddy replies... "Yes, I do." He than hands him a 5 gallon jug of this special treatment and say's. "Here, use this on your car and go to the next car show." My friend already knew what it was. He was excited! So when he gets back home into California he washes and uses the product. Well, he was shocked to see the results, anyhow he wins a trophy in the car show for best paint job... He does have aftermarket paint, but the judge said. "Did you just paint the car?" Anyhow, fast forward...

He gives me a big amount of this stuff to try on My Z. Well, I was not skeptical, but I was more like... "Ah, its just like all those other products nothing big" So anyhow its been about 1 week now and I wash My Z today. Well, it was getting dark but I wanted to try this thing out. So I applied some at the door, well I let it dry for 5 minutes. I than removed it and HOLY *$& I couldn't believe it. It was like so dark and deep of color compared to the parts that I did not do. It was extremely shinny! And you can easily tell that the part I did was much more in depth than the rest of the car... So I was forced into doing the whole thing because I didn't want part of my door to look shinier than the rest of the car.

The thing about this product (and my buddy told me this) you can use it in direct sunlight, actually works better. It dries really fast. Now when you apply it to the car, it looks weird because it hardens SO FAST and it looks magical... Kinda hard to explain. Anyhow, the cool thing is that it doesn't get flaky when removing or difficult to remove. It comes right off without hard work really simple. The car looks ASTONISHING!! It is a FREAKING MIRROR!! My neighbor even came by and said.. "What the hell are you using?, your car is GLOWING!" Since the sunlight was going down, and the reddish tint of the flamboyant sun was reflecting off the car that made it like it was glowing. Very SCI fi. I busted out my cheap *** Digital camera that isn't even 2.0 megapixels and had to shoot the car. In person it just looks 10000x better but here are the pictures..

You might be able to see around the edges that I was still applying this stuff...

Here is the picture of the door... Sunset is coming fast!!

Click Here To View Door

In this picture you can see myself taking the picture, in person looks AMAZING!

Click here to view my reflection

Here is the back window/hatch of the car... The sky reflected and made the car looked almost invisible.. Check out the detail even with the cheap *** camera..

Click Here to View Hatch

Well, night came by fast. Here is the car in the front of the house, look at the HOOD!! You see the reflection of the house/light.. Again, you have to see it to believe it these pictures dont do justice..

Click here to view hood

Click Here to view ANOTHER hood shot

Well, my buddy thinks he can get maybe another 5 gallon jug. I am wondering if anyone might be interested in getting some? Now I am so confident of this product that if you are willing to pay for shipping, I will send you a small sample so you can try it out and see... The only problem is that you will get addicted and the small sample wont be enough to finish your car so your going to be forced to order hehe...

This is only for the HARD CORE Enthusiast that wants the finest shine, this product is extremely rare and wont be for sale to long but a limited time. The cost will be a bit pricey but again, this isn't something you can buy at your local pep boys. He always delivers to them so he knows the guy pretty well, and he is confident that he will kick him down with more... Anyhow, I just want to see if anyone is interested... And I am willing to sponsor a "black" Z. Just pay for shipping and I will send you enough to do the whole car a few times so that we can get a biased opinion. The reason why I choose black its because its the hardest to maintain, and all my spiderweb marks disappeared. The car is so smooth, but thick smooth... I cant describe. It feels like another coat of clear coat was added, just very thick. Anyhow thanks for reading!
Old 07-24-2003, 09:10 PM
sands

Is it a wax or a polymer?
Old 07-24-2003, 09:16 PM
Wicked4u2c

Originally posted by sands
Is it a wax or a polymer?

I will ask him tomorrow since he is the one that has the bottle, he just poured me some in a water bottle.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:23 PM
AmyCroft

Smile Need A Demo Car in Chrome Silver?

Black,

Do you need a demo car in Chrome Silver..

P.M. me

Cheers Amy -
Old 07-24-2003, 10:20 PM
Silver Bullit II

Default Wicked4u2c...

I think that you are FOS.

JMS in TX
Old 07-24-2003, 10:26 PM
Silver Bullit II

Default sands...

Wax is a polymer.

JMS in TX
Old 07-24-2003, 11:30 PM
Wicked4u2c

Default Re: Wicked4u2c...

Originally posted by Silver Bullit II
I think that you are FOS.

JMS in TX
That's fine, I can care less. If you want to try it out like I said. Pay for shipping which would be like $3.00 and I will send you a sample little bottle try it out and see for yourself. If I wasn't to confident why would I even do that? You know, Im just sharing my experiences it worked for me it looks crazy, mirror finish and if you don't like it or think im FOS than that's your opinion which will not affect me at all..
Old 07-25-2003, 03:03 AM
ttheisen93

Wow, nice shine. And your orange peel is just as bad as mine, so I don't feel so bad!
Old 07-25-2003, 07:04 AM
Sanderman

Default Hey, Wicked4u2c

I've been looking for a pair of those "White Van Speakers", you know - the ones the truck driver missed the delivery on and has to sell them by the side of the road because his manager wont let him return to the depot with anything in the truck.

Unfortunately none of those guys seem to be working around where I live in MA - I think the state attorney general has something to do with it - buts that's another story. But I was wondering, maybe your "Truck Driver bud" knows a another truck driver who has some of those speakers to sell. If so, could you steer him my way? I hear only the best products get sold this way, after all - truck drivers know best.

joe
Old 07-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Wicked4u2c

Originally posted by ttheisen93
Wow, nice shine. And your orange peel is just as bad as mine, so I don't feel so bad!

Yup, gotta love Nissan. The Orange peel is very noticable now
Old 07-25-2003, 09:13 AM
chazzg

Hey How Much do you want for some? I dont want "just a sample". I want enough to do the whole car onec or twice. Ill post pics after i get it all done
Old 07-25-2003, 09:46 AM
s9am_me

i'll be willing to be the demo car. I've got a 3.2 MP camera also so i can take some pics. PM the further info. I have Blackfire on mines right now and i'm happy with it. Although it wouldn't hurt to try something new. So it remove's swirl marks too eh?? I have a lot on mines and i'd like to see something that really works.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:37 AM
Wicked4u2c

Originally posted by s9am_me
i'll be willing to be the demo car. I've got a 3.2 MP camera also so i can take some pics. PM the further info. I have Blackfire on mines right now and i'm happy with it. Although it wouldn't hurt to try something new. So it remove's swirl marks too eh?? I have a lot on mines and i'd like to see something that really works.
Chazz G and S9am_me PM Me your Address and I will send you a free sample no charge enough to do your car at least twice. Again, I want biased comments. Thanks
Old 07-25-2003, 11:01 AM
POWERZ

I've used almost everything out there and would be happy to give my UNBIASED () opinion. But you need to tell me who makes this stuff! Pledge puts a nice shine on your car but you won't catch me doing it!
Old 07-25-2003, 01:14 PM
ICYBLUE1203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about sponsoring a CS in Southern California?
Old 07-25-2003, 03:33 PM
Wicked4u2c

Ok, I been getting a lot of PM's about buying the product. I don't want to sell it just yet until my Beta tester (BIASED) opinions get the prodcut. I am sending them out today and when they get it they will be posting their opinion. Once they report back, depending on their opinion I will feel more comfortable selling a good product.
Old 07-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, and your point is.......?
Attached Thumbnails MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!-12-self-portrait.jpg  
Old 07-25-2003, 04:21 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Attached Thumbnails MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!-6-jeep.jpg  
Old 07-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Wax is a polymer.

Old 07-25-2003, 04:24 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

You can slather your car in oil and make it shine like all hell too. That doesn't mean it A) is good for your finish and B) will last any appreciable length of time and C) it will protect your paint from sap, bird droppings, acid rain, UV radiation etc.

Last edited by Dr Bonz; 07-25-2003 at 04:26 PM.

Quick Reply: MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!