Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 07:55 PM
SHAQMAGIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally my 2 cents!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read every post on zaino, crystal guard, and every product out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I decided to check out ebay, google and every link to Sal, Crystal Guard and see what I'd get for my Baby.

A little background. I like washing my car, I hate drying it, I hate waxing, I hate cleaning the windows, I hate brake dust (no more brake dust though, thanks Hawk HPS), I like cleaning the inside.

It's been like 8-9 years since I had a car I cared about washing/waxing/detailing.
My last three cars Jeep Cherokee Limited (that was a real lemon, so I hated it from day 8) Dodge Intrepid (who cares), Toyota Sienna minivan (the kids kill it anyway.) Before that a 300E in like 1995. It was probably the last car I waxed.

So I see something on ebay and I'm like I'll give it a shot. My goal was car looked great and I didn't have to work too hard. It was 50 bucks, but for my new baby, worth a try. (50 bucks is nothing but last time I waxed a car it was turtle wax for like 3.99 LOL)

NOW I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DETAILING A CAR/ZERO/ZILCH. I know more now by reading all these forums,. but none of it was first hand knowledge.

Here's the link to ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2418036254

I get the stuff after I own the car for like two weeks or so and I apply as instructed, real easy to apply and take off.

I own the car for about 3 months now and nothing has touched my car but WATER, chamois or a drying rag like the absorber, and once a month I take ten minutes and go over the car with Mothers California Gold Showtime instant detailer. (for all I know, I shouldn't mix these products, but like I said I know very little about detailing, etc.

No soap ever, nothing!!!!!!!!!

The stuff from ebay is awesome, when dirty my car is sharp, when clean it's deep, rich boom in your face, under lights it is simply amazing, water beads intensely, bird poop comes off like the bird just pooped that second, even if it's been on the car for hours, the car is super slippery to the touch.

I don't care if anyone ever heard of this stuff, used it, wants to use it, I have no affilliation with it except they got my 50 bucks and I'm happy.

For all I know this stuff is from Scam Busters on the channel 2 news and I am having illusions that my car is clean but I see what I see.

I curious to see what people think so I will post a pic after a cleaning, no mothers california gold applied after this particular cleaning as I cleaned the car at my mother's house and I have my cleaning supplies at my house. (I believe pics don't show much, you must see a car in real life to appreciate it, but on the forum we can only see with pics..duh

I am especially curious to hear what Dr. "Zaino" Bonz has to say about the product, it's advertisement, and my pic. Doc I actually think you have the nicest Z I have seen but I'd like to beat you with a bottle of Zaino.....LOL .. just kidding.
Anyway here's the pic.
Attached Thumbnails MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!-adr5mgi.jpg  
Old 08-10-2003, 10:27 PM
s9am_me

nice pic... the colors is very vibrant and deep. The product looks pretty good. And they have a money back guarantee.. so thats a plus. From the site... the product looks very convincing. Do you know if it fills in swirl marks and such??
Old 08-11-2003, 06:09 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Polytetrafluoroethylene is a close relative to tetrafluoroethylene (Teflon). So see my post above.

In fact, 5 STAR SHINE is the only paint protection system every awarded a US Patent. And of course you don't get a patent unless you can prove results!
That is laughable. ANYONE can get a US patent and you certainly don't have to "prove results" to get one.

5 STAR SHINE's PTFE is one of the slipperiest substances known to man. This slick coating repels dirt and keeps your car much cleaner. When washing is needed, simply rinse dirt away with a hose! Nothing is easier! Nothing protects as well! Nothing compares
The slipperiest substance known to man??? I think the guy how wrote this ad campaign is slipperier!

Look, this may be a decent product but every time I see an ad like this, it makes me wonder.

Last edited by Dr Bonz; 08-11-2003 at 06:13 AM.
Old 08-11-2003, 06:30 AM
SHAQMAGIC

Originally posted by Dr Bonz
Well, at least now we KNOW it's BS.

As has been mentioned numerous times on this board, products with Teflon are bogus. Teflon in a car polish product is absolutely worthless. It does NOTHING for shine or protection and it is mentioned only as a method of duping the uninformed consumer. Most people have heard of Teflon and associate it with the stuff on your non-stick frying pan. Unfortunately, that isn't the stuff that is in this (or any) product for cars. Teflon needs to be applied under incredibly high temperatures and unless you are using an acetylene torch to set this product on your car, it isn't doing a thing to protect your paint.

I can rub baby oil all over my car and it'll shine like water but it'll attract dirt and dust and won't last or protect worth anything.

I'd stick to the tried and true here.

I'll defer the more technical explaination to Kevin O. who has
more experience with this kind of thing but I felt I had to add that now.

So why after 2.5 months is my car still slippery, shiny, etc..
Seems like it lasts to me. How long do I need to wait to see if this product is a scam or BS as you say Doc.
I don't get why it has to be garbage if it's not zaino.
Why Doc?

What should I look for to see if it's protecting my paint. I have no swirl marks, no orange whatever, at least from what I can tell.

Robert
Old 08-11-2003, 06:32 AM
SHAQMAGIC

Originally posted by s9am_me
nice pic... the colors is very vibrant and deep. The product looks pretty good. And they have a money back guarantee.. so thats a plus. From the site... the product looks very convincing. Do you know if it fills in swirl marks and such??
I used this after I had car only two weeks and never noticed any swirl marks before I used it, so I can't really answer the question.
Sorry. s9am_me

Robert

Remember I only had to use it once and soap has never touched the car since.
Old 08-11-2003, 07:08 AM
Wicked4u2c

SHAQMAGIC that's why I stopped sharring info on certain thing on this board.. There a lot of people on Zaino's ******* and clinging on hard. I never bashed on Zaino look at all my post, but some people just can't accept that there are other great products that exist out there... The product you are using may sound like a little over done on the marketing but that's understandable, companies sometimes go a little to overboard on that. The way I see it is, if it works for you and you can see results and people notice it than you don't need to change products. Zaino, Crystal Guard, My "Ferrari" product, your SHAQMAGIC stuff... Is not for everyone. Regardless of what Mr. Bonz say's about teflon, it looks ****ing damn good and people can see it. I will try Zaino soon and I am sure I will like it since there are so much positive feedback out there. But ask my beta tester how easy it was to apply one coat of this stuff, its been about 2-3 weeks now and the car is still looking shinnier than ever feeling smooth with a beautiful shine! O YEAH AND YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT TEFLON and how it takes a long time to drive are BS! I can make a video apply this stuff AT NIGHT and show you how easy it comes off no stick... Maybe for a company like Ferrari they use different stuff? what do you expect if your buying a 150K+ car... Your bound to get good stuff...

Last edited by Wicked4u2c; 08-11-2003 at 07:11 AM.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:43 AM
DmitryZ

Originally posted by Wicked4u2c
SHAQMAGIC that's why I stopped sharring info on certain thing on this board.. There a lot of people on Zaino's ******* and clinging on hard. I never bashed on Zaino look at all my post, but some people just can't accept that there are other great products that exist out there...
On US patents:
A monkey can get a us patent providing it has the money.

On Teflon:
(taken from http://waxdepot.safeshopper.com/faq.htm?799#12)
Although Teflon® is an exceptional product when used as intended, it provides no benefit in a wax or polish. According to G.R. Ansul of DuPont's Car Care Products, Specialty Products Division, "The addition of a Teflon® flouropolymer resin does nothing to enhance the properties of a car wax. We have no data that indicates the use of Teflon® fluoropolymer resins is beneficial in car waxes, and we have not seen data from other people that supports this position." Manufacturers of gimmicky, over-hyped products sometimes claim that their products contain Teflon®, hoping that the consumer will believe there is something special about that product. Ansul also notes that, "Unless Teflon® is applied at 700 degrees F, it is not a viable ingredient, and is 100 percent useless in protecting the paint's finish." This is hot enough that your car's paint (let alone your car) wouldn't survive.

Teflon® is a registered trademark of Dupont.

(Source: Grisanti, Stephen, "The Truth Abouth Teflon®", Professional Carwashing & Detailing, January, 1989.)

On other great car care products:
No one is saying that if it’s not Zaino it is garbage. I will say there are lots of crap products out there. Lots of good ones too besides Zaino. There are also lots of uninformed consumers that are willing to waste their money. I agree with Doc- every time I see the Teflon line, I say "scam" (see above if you don't know why). Every time I see someone use a patent line, I say "scam" (see above). Every time someone offers to sell some magic product (even if its out of goodness of their heart) I have to question it. I can show you a handful of products that will make your finish look great for months but after a couple of years there will be no finish left (I can post hood pictures of my beloved 240sx as a proof).

just my .02

Dmitry
Old 08-11-2003, 08:53 AM
s9am_me

Originally posted by DmitryZ
I can show you a handful of products that will make your finish look great for months but after a couple of years there will be no finish left (I can post hood pictures of my beloved 240sx as a proof). Dmitry
I have a 1990 Nissan Maxima with paint still looking brand-new. No fading or anything. Only door dings and some scratches. Using Meguiars products on it since i could remember. Just need to take care of it on a consistent basis over the years.

Last edited by s9am_me; 08-11-2003 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:12 AM
SHAQMAGIC

Dmitry are you speaking about Wicked's stuff AND the stuff I used on my car or just flaming all?

The stuff I used isn't Teflon.

I don't care if anyone like's the stuff I used, wicked's stuff or zaino.

I was just curious what you guys thought of the results and why you and Dr. Bonz ragged on the stuff I used.

Dr. Bonz has 41 coats, I have one and don't need more, no soap on my car just water, wipe with mitt thing, dry and boom looks as good as Dr. Bonz's car, is probably as slippery, repels bird poop, beads water and protects as good as his. (Just opinion from pics as we have not seen each other's cars.)

Most people who say a product like the one I used will not work, usually say it will only last a very short time, a few days, BUT after reading my post and seeing I used it 2+ months ago, you tell me for a few months some products will look good then they will fade and ruin your paint. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

80 days in the New York Summer heat, humidity, rain everyday this summer, no garage, car used everyday including for work, 4200 miles.. I think that's long enough and harsh enough to see if the stuff I used held up.

Car is identical to the day I first applied it.

Just a quick aside for all these products:

We live in America, the capitalist nation of the world.

Yet the stuff I used, Zaino, wicked's stuff and crystal guard (didn't research where to buy) cannot be bought in Pep Boys.

C'mon guys the end goal in producing anything is to make a profit and as much as one can make. Why would none of these products be at Pep Boys, AutoZone..... (They all got scam written on them one way or another.)

Don't tell me Sal's kinetic energy and his connection to Buddha will not allow him to "sell out" to Pep Boys or Auto Zone. His special allegience to the car detailers of the world must be kept under wraps from the common folk. PPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE.

All Sal, whoever sells my stuff and any other business person cares about is what revenues were for the last quarter and if Pep Boys gave him two feet of shelf space, we'd all get our Zaino without any shipping charges.

So don't throw stones in that glass house zaino worshippers.

Doc your car looks awesome, I think mine does too, Dmitry I didn't see yours, ChazzG's Z was the brightest, richest DB I have seen. So all these products do their jobs.

I think mine does it with the least amount of legwork, actually armwork.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:21 AM
BFG10

That's a pretty fair post by SHAQ. Basically, to each his own. No need for product bashing IMO. I personally like Zaino, but only because I 've had good results with it. And that's the point, if you get good results with whatever you use, then you're doing OK.
Old 08-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Wicked4u2c

Yet the stuff I used, Zaino, wicked's stuff and crystal guard (didn't research where to buy) cannot be bought in Pep Boys.

I think you failed to read my post and didn't realize that the product I mentioned doesnt care or want "YOUR" business. That's the difference between, ZAINO, CRYSTAL GUARD and other name brand products that went to become successful! As you can see from the bottle, it doesn't even have a name... The company private labels for Ferrari, you and I know that Ferrari probably spends a grip on this stuff where they don't need "your" or my money. Regardless if it containes Teflon or not doesn't justify it making it a good or bad product, what counts is the other ingredients. When a customer buys a Ferrari, they use this stuff before they give it to their customers to make sure the paint is as freshest and last A VERY LONG TIME! I started this thread to show people that there are other great products out there besides "ZAINO" and we can't even get a hold of them... Like I said before Zaino seems very good but I dont feel like putting 10 coats of that when I can just put 1 coat of this and it looks good, and I highly doubt my paint will fall off or deteriorate like someone posted if that were the case than "FERRARI" cars will also do the same.

ChazzG's Z was the brightest, richest DB

Yup! I second that!
Old 08-11-2003, 03:13 PM
DmitryZ

Originally posted by SHAQMAGIC

Dmitry are you speaking about Wicked's stuff AND the stuff I used on my car or just flaming all?
I don’t know what your problem is - I was just trying to make a valid point. My intention was not to flame anyone or anyone’s product. The last thing we need is this post turning into this product versus that product. I never ragged on the product that you use (Although I really don’t see the point of posting your experience with this product into this thread), however, I did make a few valid points (refer to my previous post). That’s all.

The stuff I used isn't Teflon.
You are right! It would be pretty damn hard to coat a car with Teflon. Half the people don’t even realize what Teflon really is. However, the stuff that you are using has Teflon in it. What do you think PTFE is?

I don't care if anyone like's the stuff I used, wicked's stuff or zaino.
Neither do I. We are just trying to have a discussion here.

I was just curious what you guys thought of the results and why you and Dr. Bonz ragged on the stuff I used.
Doc made a couple of valid points i.e anyone claiming to have a good product because it is patented is full of it. That ad is a lie. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVE SH*T TO GET A PATENT. Like I said before: A monkey can get a patent given it has money. I don't know about you, but if I see something that is complete bs in an ad, I will tend to be skeptical of everything else in it. I don't think anyone ragged on the stuff-just pointed out the obvious

Dr. Bonz has 41 coats, I have one and don't need more, no soap on my car just water, wipe with mitt thing, dry and boom looks as good as Dr. Bonz's car, is probably as slippery, repels bird poop, beads water and protects as good as his. (Just opinion from pics as we have not seen each other's cars.)
Pics don’t mean anything. Different angles, light, shade, megapixels etc.

Most people who say a product like the one I used will not work, usually say it will only last a very short time, a few days, BUT after reading my post and seeing I used it 2+ months ago, you tell me for a few months some products will look good then they will fade and ruin your paint. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
I never said 2 months. if a product will affect your paint in a bad way, in my experience, it takes a long time i.e years. You ever hear of abrasives?

80 days in the New York Summer heat, humidity, rain everyday this summer, no garage, car used everyday including for work, 4200 miles.. I think that's long enough and harsh enough to see if the stuff I used held up.
If you never wash your car and don’t have any kind of protection, 80 days isn’t going to hurt your finish in any visible order of magnitude. New York summer heat? lol, are you serious?

Car is identical to the day I first applied it.
Just a quick aside for all these products:

We live in America, the capitalist nation of the world.

C'mon guys the end goal in producing anything is to make a profit and as much as one can make. Why would none of these products be at Pep Boys, AutoZone..... (They all got scam written on them one way or another.)

Don't tell me Sal's kinetic energy and his connection to Buddha will not allow him to "sell out" to Pep Boys or Auto Zone. His special allegience to the car detailers of the world must be kept under wraps from the common folk. PPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE.

All Sal, whoever sells my stuff and any other business person cares about is what revenues were for the last quarter and if Pep Boys gave him two feet of shelf space, we'd all get our Zaino without any shipping charges.
I get my Zaino without shipping charges. There is a very nice store in Howell, NJ (Shore Motorsports) that carries all their stuff.

So don't throw stones in that glass house zaino worshippers.

Doc your car looks awesome, I think mine does too, Dmitry I didn't see yours, ChazzG's Z was the brightest, richest DB I have seen. So all these products do their jobs.
My pic is attached somewhere in this thread. IMHO pics are a poor way to tell the quality of a product.

I am not trying to offend anyone or start a flame war. All my posts are just food for thought. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not trying to convince anyone to join the Zaino camp or any other camp. Just trying to point out the obvious. I’ll be more than happy to agree to disagree.

Peace,

Dmitry
Old 08-11-2003, 03:32 PM
DmitryZ

I think you failed to read my post and didn't realize that the product I mentioned doesnt care or want "YOUR" business. That's the difference between, ZAINO, CRYSTAL GUARD and other name brand products that went to become successful! As you can see from the bottle, it doesn't even have a name... The company private labels for Ferrari, you and I know that Ferrari probably spends a grip on this stuff where they don't need "your" or my money. Regardless if it containes Teflon or not doesn't justify it making it a good or bad product, what counts is the other ingredients. When a customer buys a Ferrari, they use this stuff before they give it to their customers to make sure the paint is as freshest and last A VERY LONG TIME! I started this thread to show people that there are other great products out there besides "ZAINO" and we can't even get a hold of them... Like I said before Zaino seems very good but I dont feel like putting 10 coats of that when I can just put 1 coat of this and it looks good, and I highly doubt my paint will fall off or deteriorate like someone posted if that were the case than "FERRARI" cars will also do the same.

ChazzG's Z was the brightest, richest DB

Yup! I second that!
Here is something to think about. I am 100% sure that Ferrari does not make this stuff. I am 100% sure that they buy it from some other company like “insert famous name here i.e. Crystal Guard”, put it in special bottles and send it to the dealerships. My point is: that you are making this look like some kind of miracle super wax of all waxes just because it has Ferrari written on the bottle. The truth is you don’t know what “the other ingredients” are. You don’t even know what the stuff was intended for. I t can be just a polish used to make the cars look good before they are delivered. It looks better than Zaino? Fine, I agree! But was it ever made for long-term protection? Was this stuff ever made to withstand UV rays? That is the question I pose to you. I see what you are saying, but I am not willing to go with your assumption: if Ferrari uses it, it must me better than gold.

Dmitry
Old 08-11-2003, 03:42 PM
SHAQMAGIC

You're not trying to offend anyone......imagine if you tried!!!!!!

The only person not involved in the conversation said my post was fair, good enough for me.

Dmitry you cut and paste very well.

Monkey's get patents, all patent getters lie, I say summer heat, rain, no garage, drive to work everyday, 4200 miles in 2+ months, you point out NY summer heat only.
Another good cut and paste.

I never said my product was good because it had a patent, I just posted the link to the auction I won.

You're just trying to point out the obviuos, I didn't see you point anything out besides
1)I'm a thread jumper
2)It would be hard to coat a car with Teflon. (everyone knows I was saying the main ingredient, catalyst, chemical, mineral, or whatever was not teflon in what I used, maybe it is)
3)You pointed out pics don't really show much (I mentioned that 10 times, thanks for reminding me)
4)You live close to a store that carries Zaino 9 out of 10 people don't

You put more words in my mouth than my wife.

I didn't even mention the products name.

Dmitry go wax your homework with Zaino, you can't be much out of high school.

Without ever using Zaino or seeing it, I am thinking about asking Sal if he needs some angel investors, because you users are the most loyal people I have ever seen in my life, very impressive.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:48 PM
Wicked4u2c

Here is something to think about. I am 100% sure that Ferrari does not make this stuff. I am 100% sure that they buy it from some other company like “insert famous name here i.e. Crystal Guard”, put it in special bottles and send it to the dealerships. My point is: that you are making this look like some kind of miracle super wax of all waxes just because it has Ferrari written on the bottle. The truth is you don’t know what “the other ingredients” are. You don’t even know what the stuff was intended for. I t can be just a polish used to make the cars look good before they are delivered. It looks better than Zaino? Fine, I agree! But was it ever made for long-term protection? Was this stuff ever made to withstand UV rays? That is the question I pose to you. I see what you are saying, but I am not willing to go with your assumption: if Ferrari uses it, it must me better than gold.

You need to seriously GO BACK AND READ!! The intent was for those who attend car shows and are HARD CORE Enthusiast that want the ULTIMATE SHOW SHINE!! When the heck did I ever say "protects from UV Rays, last 1 year etc..." Never in any of my post did I even mention the above. The product leaves in incredible shine that I have personally not seen in the "average joe" car. Funny, I Just started this thread as a friendly enthusiast sharing info.. I will use this stuff before I go to any car show period, again read my first initial post on how my friend won a car show... Anyhow im not going to argue or try to make this product GOLD! Ferrari is a prestine company, you and I know that anything used on those vehicles are top notch quality and nothing is halfed assed, so with a reputation like that I am confident enough to say this product is superior to most out there but NOT THE BEST!
Old 08-11-2003, 05:30 PM
DmitryZ

You need to seriously GO BACK AND READ!! The intent was for those who attend car shows and are HARD CORE Enthusiast that want the ULTIMATE SHOW SHINE!! When the heck did I ever say "protects from UV Rays, last 1 year etc..." Never in any of my post did I even mention the above. The product leaves in incredible shine that I have personally not seen in the "average joe" car. Funny, I Just started this thread as a friendly enthusiast sharing info.. I will use this stuff before I go to any car show period, again read my first initial post on how my friend won a car show... Anyhow im not going to argue or try to make this product GOLD! Ferrari is a prestine company, you and I know that anything used on those vehicles are top notch quality and nothing is halfed assed, so with a reputation like that I am confident enough to say this product is superior to most out there but NOT THE BEST!

fair enough

I concede!!!
Old 08-11-2003, 05:42 PM
DmitryZ

Angry

Dmitry go wax your homework with Zaino, you can't be much out of high school.

Without ever using Zaino or seeing it, I am thinking about asking Sal if he needs some angel investors, because you users are the most loyal people I have ever seen in my life, very impressive.
This board is for discussion amongst enthusiasts not for personal insults. I did not insult you or take any personal shots at you, no reason to attack me.

If you honestly think I am out of high school - go search through my other posts…

I come here to relax and talk about my Z. How would you feel if I started to insult you or your wife?

Lets stick to the car stuff.

Dmitry
Old 08-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't you think that is why he doesn't have to advertize or put his product "in Pep Boys" as someone posted above?

We are loyal because we know what we have. Zaino does not need some slimey 2 AM infomercial huckster touting things like PATENTS and TEFLON and THE NAVY USES IT. It's a product that is so good, that it gets sold by word of mouth WITHOUT advertizing, WITHOUT hucksterism, WITHOUT fanfare.

DO you REALLY think that Sal doesn't advertise or submit his product to "Pep Boys" becaue no one has asked him? Because these stores don't think it is good enough? Because they won't give Zaino any "shelf space"? WHAT A JOKE!

Finally, As I have posted time and time again, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT 41 LAYERS OF ANYTHING on your car. I am a nut. I am a fanatic. I am a lunatic. OK??? ONE single layer of Zaino does all you need. It will outlast and outprotect either of these two products with ONE application, HANDS DOWN.

Plus, I KNOW that it contains no silicones (bad for your paint), that it contains no abrasives (badder for your paint), and that it contains no solvents (baddest for your paint). Can you tell me what your Ferrari stuff has in it? Can you tell me what (besides that AMAZING Teflon) your 5 star stuff contains? NO. It might shine for a while but you have NO CLUE as to its contents and therefore its long term effects or results.
Old 08-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Drumtemp

WOW...well, ok then.

I don't think a subjective matter of taste such as car protectant is going to go much further than what's already been opined.

However, I haven't tried to post a pic of my dearly beloved, yet, so here goes.

No wax, just the "Resist All" that was applied to the finish when I bought it back in May, 03. Yes, I've washed it a few times with the "Resist All" wash concentrate. Water still beading like new. Works for me, but use what ya'll like--it's all about pride of ownership!
Attached Thumbnails MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!-jw_350z.jpg  
Old 08-11-2003, 07:42 PM
SHAQMAGIC

Thread over.

Doc your car looks great. I never said one bad word about zaino.

Dmitry some people take it as a ccompliment to be called young.... just kidding, if any insult taken, my apology.

Wicked great stuff.

One last word, Doc you can't guarantee zaino will outperform 2 products you've never used, and you do not know the COMPLETE chemical makeup of them. So it wouldn't be fair to end your comments with something like that. Sal would be in pepboys tomorrow if he could, why he can't I have no idea because I assume he'd have tremendous sales.

Good luck all with your cars, hope to meet you guys at a Z get together one day.

Robert

Quick Reply: MOST Shiniest CAR EVER NO ZAINO OR CRYSTAL GUARD MUST READ!!