Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Hard vs. Poor Boys Natty Blue

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 05:19 AM
Lento

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Hard vs. Poor Boys Natty Blue

I have a black car and have been using the Natty's wax for some time with great results. Makes the car look shiny with FMJ glaze and sealant, long protection, and its cheap.

I never really got into the higher end waxes, but is there are big difference between the cheaper Natty waxes and the Dodo Juice waxes?

Just trying to figure this out from someone who has already done it before buying the stuff.

The car is pretty much driven through all the elements, it is garage kept overnight, but the New England weather definitely takes its toll on it

Thanks
Old 04-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Detailed Image
Sponsor
Detailed Image

Both the Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax and the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet are excellent options. I would say they are both equal in terms of ease of use both for removal and application. I think the difference the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet offers slightly more protection and gloss though. I notice tighter and more fine sized beads with the Dodo Juice waxes. Additionally they seem to have a deeper gloss with more clarity. It tends to just overall make the paint look deeper but again they are pretty close. The Natty's Blue is far less expensive though so it's a great value for the price. We now offer the 30ml size of the Dodo Juice products so you can try it for a fraction of the 250ml price. Just select the wax you desire and click the drop down where the size is to get the smaller option if interested. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 04-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Lento

Originally Posted by Detailed Image
Both the Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax and the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet are excellent options. I would say they are both equal in terms of ease of use both for removal and application. I think the difference the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet offers slightly more protection and gloss though. I notice tighter and more fine sized beads with the Dodo Juice waxes. Additionally they seem to have a deeper gloss with more clarity. It tends to just overall make the paint look deeper but again they are pretty close. The Natty's Blue is far less expensive though so it's a great value for the price. We now offer the 30ml size of the Dodo Juice products so you can try it for a fraction of the 250ml price. Just select the wax you desire and click the drop down where the size is to get the smaller option if interested. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

Greg @ Detailed Image
^Great, I'll give it a shot with the 30 ml. Thanks Greg
Old 05-05-2009, 04:43 PM
NIZZMO

Just tried out Dodo Juice Blue Velvet , awsome deep gloss.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Detailed Image
Sponsor
Detailed Image

Glad to hear you liked it! If you get a chance to post some pictures it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for posting.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 06-01-2009, 05:17 AM
ZSpectrum

good choice. Nattys blue is my least liked wax.