Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Question for Brad?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 09:29 PM
screech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for Brad?

i couldn't decide what products to use on my new z, so after reading all your posts on detailing decided to visit properautocare.com. after doing a lot of reading on their website decided to go with the pinnacle-klasse kit for polish and wax. just wandered what your opinion was of using this combination of products. have you ever tried these products together? couldn't decide on this kit or the Blackfire Products.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:36 AM
Brad4rdHay

Its up to you. Im not completely familiar with the kit, but I wouldn't recomend someone use Klasse Sealant Glaze unless they really know what their doing, as it can be a pain in the *** to apply/remove. Klasse All-In-One couldn't be easier though.

Pinnacle Souveran looks simply jaw dropping, nothing really touches it, but it mostly wears after about two weeks. Again, if you have the Klasse undernieth though, you dont need more protection, so the wax is just a sweet icing on the cake.

Touch call, as Blackfire and Klasse AIO/Pinnacle last about the same amount, and both will look great. Try the Klasse AIO and Pinnacle Souveran out though. I think you will just love waxing your car with Pinnacle, and may take the edge in shine over Blackfire.
Old 10-03-2002, 04:46 PM
screech

Brad, thanks for your input. The kit i got is the klasse AIO, and the pinnacle souveran and pinnacle crystal mist. according to properautocare.com you dont use the klasse sealant glaze, but one or more coats of the pinnacle souveran over the klasse AIL. They said that alot of detailers will often prepare show cars by layering a carnauba wax on to a synthetic wax. The synthetic wax acts as gloss layer while the carnauba wax adds depth and liquidity. I'm definitely no expert at this so just thougt i would ask. Thanks again.