Notices
Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

Initial G VOL. 1. Extreme Drifts... First of many to come

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
+1 on Using the Brake. I modulate the clutch and gas when I want to reduce power.

From one Drift newbie to another Drift newbie....here is my contribution to your thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5QcuR8ByIw
cool... Yeah I only use the brake when trying to keep my angle over 40mph, which my power doesnt like to do. Maybe with more angle ( new tie rods...on order) I can get a few more mp out of my current setup.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 10-09-2007 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:27 PM
VQZ33_Jake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pretty decent vids, keep em coming.

Jake
Old 10-22-2007, 08:49 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Here are some of my fun links.. I'm still waiting on some more film..

:P

Round 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_92x4rh7Q

Round 2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Hp1GbJnMdI

Brent and I on street fury last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDrmvuChag

Old 10-22-2007, 09:06 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by mdracer76
Here are some of my fun links.. I'm still waiting on some more film..

:P

Round 1:

Round 2:

Brent and I on street fury last year...

LOL, nice! I am assuming you were drinking unleaded also!? LOL

Its all about fun!...hopefully you can make it out for Vol.2.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:08 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL G-SPOT
cool... Yeah I only use the brake when trying to keep my angle over 40mph, which my power doesnt like to do. Maybe with more angle ( new tie rods...on order) I can get a few more mp out of my current setup.
I wasnt talking about the ebrake at all..sorry if it came across that way. I use my left foot.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:21 AM
mushugordon

Initial G, Copying Initial D are you? Do you read the Manga or the Anime? I shall call you Iketani haha. Nah, I personally think that the *parking lot thing* is cool, I am trying to find a car that I can learn to drift on, can I borrow your G? Haha. Keep them coming.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by mushugordon
Initial G, Copying Initial D are you? Do you read the Manga or the Anime? I shall call you Iketani haha. Nah, I personally think that the *parking lot thing* is cool, I am trying to find a car that I can learn to drift on, can I borrow your G? Haha. Keep them coming.

lol sorry my G is like asking to borrow my wife...that aint gonna happen..lol.

We got rained out twice for Vol 2...but I am sure it will come soon enough. Glad you enjoyed the vid..just having fun with my car 55K miles in 2 years!
Old 11-27-2007, 12:02 PM
rhythmnsmoke

I just had my first drift event this past Sat. Got a small vid here.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....58#post4742358
Old 11-27-2007, 12:56 PM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Much props to all who made a video. Props given because you went out and did it.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:12 PM
rhythmnsmoke

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
Much props to all who made a video. Props given because you went out and did it.

I'm officially no longer an "undercover" drifter.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:18 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

To the guy who pays 300 for a set of Nitto NT555 275/30/20. WOW thats just crazy. I have my friend who works for a wholesale distributer I get my Nittos for 160 a pop brand new. 140 for the fronts.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:57 AM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

LOL thats definitly not drifting. Those are called donuts sir. I wouldnt slide my 30,000 car in that shitty spot either.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:03 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by Black Guy
LOL thats definitly not drifting. Those are called donuts sir. I wouldnt slide my 30,000 car in that shitty spot either.
Anytime you want to place your video up knuckle head..

and its a 40K car...its not a Z..

Old 01-15-2008, 08:05 AM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
Anytime you want to place your video up knuckle head..

and its a 40K car...its not a Z..

I hope this is good enough to satisfy you. Enjoy.
https://my350z.com/forum/drift/322403-hi-im-bg-and-i-drift.html

Lol you paid 40k? hopefully you're the only owner
Old 01-15-2008, 08:10 AM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

I hope that was 4shizzily enough for you
Old 01-15-2008, 08:31 AM
jetnoirZ

Originally Posted by mushugordon
Initial G, Copying Initial D are you? Do you read the Manga or the Anime? I shall call you Iketani haha.
LMAO

am i the only one that got that one??
Old 01-15-2008, 10:49 AM
4SHIZZIL

I am black too... bro and your big donuts must be harder to make than my small donuts with concrete surrounding my 40K sled? If you just would of posted you drift video like the thread is for...then we would of been cool.

For the record...not impressed with your larger dounts...you kill me with your sacastic opinions on here.... I was just screwing around at work with no practice...how many runs did you make and what danger did you pose buy using that huge track? Its not always about high speed and your angle wasnt all that great..you broke traction..whoo hoo. No offense, but its probably becuase you dont have big power...I have the same problem..at higher speeds.

yeah I busted a donut in the garage....but it was tight in there and could of cost me my car. Most donuts you see people pull are not round, they are oval, and most cant keep them going....I simply stopped in fear of losing my gov job. if I would of done an oval like most, my G would of been toe up from da flo up.

anyways... just post your vids man, this aint a pissing contest and you aint the only black guy... I just find no reason to advertise my color...thats like Obama saying...Im the only black guy...which in his case would hold true...

I will have something for all of you soon. took a long vacation from the boards, but just realized I didnt miss much.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:05 PM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just because you did a donut close to a wall and he didn't doesn't make you any better or cooler. Nor does paying 40k for a car.

PS - I see a wall in his thread.

Last edited by DustinZ33; 01-15-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:09 PM
rhythmnsmoke

I'm a drifter too....who happens to be black as well.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:34 PM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
I am black too... bro and your big donuts must be harder to make than my small donuts with concrete surrounding my 40K sled? If you just would of posted you drift video like the thread is for...then we would of been cool.

For the record...not impressed with your larger dounts...you kill me with your sacastic opinions on here.... I was just screwing around at work with no practice...how many runs did you make and what danger did you pose buy using that huge track? Its not always about high speed and your angle wasnt all that great..you broke traction..whoo hoo. No offense, but its probably becuase you dont have big power...I have the same problem..at higher speeds.

yeah I busted a donut in the garage....but it was tight in there and could of cost me my car. Most donuts you see people pull are not round, they are oval, and most cant keep them going....I simply stopped in fear of losing my gov job. if I would of done an oval like most, my G would of been toe up from da flo up.

anyways... just post your vids man, this aint a pissing contest and you aint the only black guy... I just find no reason to advertise my color...thats like Obama saying...Im the only black guy...which in his case would hold true...

I will have something for all of you soon. took a long vacation from the boards, but just realized I didnt miss much.

What does being black have to do with anything? I never said anything about our skin color. And trust me, drifting on the oval track is alot harder than doing little donuts, ive been there, and done that. One example, http://youtube.com/watch?v=bcn4WxfZsoA . The sport isnt about danger, and wacking your car into concrete, or putting yourself in danger. Its about skillful control. A baby monkey can do donuts, but doing donuts is a great way to start and learn. I just think you chose a stupid place to do them. Can you Manji down the middle of that strip? Do you know what manji means? And Id bet you anything you couldnt get more angle in an rx7, or keep it from spinning. Do you know about hicus? and how hard it is to drift with hicus? As far as power goes, drifting is not all about power, ae86 drivers averaging 130-190rwhp, but my rx7 is making close to 300rwhp, I was only on 6-8psi in that video, which is more than enough to beat a g35 rev up. I posted that whole thread to introduce myself to the community. You posted your video, I gave you my opinion, and you're giving me crap about my story when you have 2 threads for 1 silly dangerous shizzil production donut video . Black Guy is my nickname, its obvious that im not the only african american around. And i hope you got more practice and have more sweet videos for us, we've all been waiting.

P.S. Ive only been on the track twice.

Quick Reply: Initial G VOL. 1. Extreme Drifts... First of many to come