Notices
Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

Initial G VOL. 1. Extreme Drifts... First of many to come

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 02:04 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Initial G VOL. 1. Extreme Drifts... First of many to come

We talk about how we do this and that. I plan to provide proof from now on. This is me messing around at 6am. We used MS Movie Maker to throw in some cheesey frames.

I plan to get profession video and music for that matter from this point on.

Enjoy.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....=1#post4458724

video thread
https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic/340547-functioned-tuned-bbq-video.html

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 03-07-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:24 PM
AZ350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that a joke?
Old 10-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Zridder19

haha i thought it was funny
Old 10-04-2007, 01:36 PM
powermark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can i have 1:38 back please?
weaksauce
Old 10-05-2007, 04:44 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by powermark
can i have 1:38 back please?
weaksauce
OK heeereeeerrrrre we go.

Let me guess powermark, you are a professional drifter with millions of dollars and you have so much free time on your hands that you hang out on the boards looking for someone to insult? Shame.

Since you have so much time, read the entire thread. I didnt post this up to be a big shot, however no one will join my post talking about weaksauce. The only weaksauce is the drink your Mom made me at the bar last night. I cant believe that old hag still works now that her little powermark is a professional drifter! She is so committed.
LOL!

This thread is open for your post of drift moves in close quarter parking garages or what you deem EXTREME and worth while.

Like I said, I dont take this stuff seriously, however I will not let posers in Thriller Jackets come onto the site and talk shizzil without a fair challenge. Consider yourself challenged or handicapped.

We are waiting for your moves, Michael Jackson...and not the ones with you and your neighbors kids.

Just like everything else in life....back it up.... or pack it up.

I bet we get a reply from you like this...

My friends a FLracing can...
I will one day on FLracing do...
I saw a video that someone....
Professional drifters can...

At NOPI they did....

WHAT ABOUT YOU HOMIE....send us YOUR youtube links?

lol..

You just made my morning, now I can look forward to two things...your sad and pethetic reply....
OR some cool drift videos that you stole from the internet!

That car (Datzon) doesnt deserve its owner....Real NISSAN fans now how to talk to people.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 10-05-2007 at 05:25 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:26 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by AZ350Z
Is that a joke?
Did you read the entire thread?

https://my350z.com/forum/showthre...=1#post4458724

Click this link!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:37 AM
nick hogan

cool stuff but i personally think that donuts arent that great and nor is parking garages

i see how you consider it extreme.....but i personally think that drifting on banking at high speed is more extreme than trying to do donuts even if they are in a parking garage

now i dont know anything about you, i dont expect anyone to be a great drifter or what not and i dont know if u can afford to go to a local event and practice there but the parking garage stuff probably wont do you any good in terms of building skill and being a kick *** drifter

anyways, im sure its fun for you guys to go film it and edit it and stuff so if thats what floats your boat keep doin it
Old 10-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thats some funny stuff...
Old 10-05-2007, 06:51 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by nick hogan
cool stuff but i personally think that donuts arent that great and nor is parking garages

i see how you consider it extreme.....but i personally think that drifting on banking at high speed is more extreme than trying to do donuts even if they are in a parking garage

now i dont know anything about you, i dont expect anyone to be a great drifter or what not and i dont know if u can afford to go to a local event and practice there but the parking garage stuff probably wont do you any good in terms of building skill and being a kick *** drifter

anyways, im sure its fun for you guys to go film it and edit it and stuff so if thats what floats your boat keep doin it
I have been playing around in almost every car I have had since 1989 before they called it drifting, we called it "walking." This is just the first video I made just screwing around in the garage at work. This is also the first that I caught on video...We are going to push the limits in the upcomng video series, but again....we are NOT trying to go pro. As I stated in the MIDA thread. Once I buy my second G. I will gut this one and start trying to go pro, competitions, etc. As of now, my daily driver brings huge smiles be it a street corner , autocross, drag strip or a tight parking lot inwhich someone bet me I couldnt drift the corner....

Hows that VIPER holding up?

Plus I have too many projects going on...first being my wife (lol), then my 78 CJ5, then my G, and finally the 77 Buick Electra 225.....I am a huge car nut. I posted the video for shear fun...still even if it was a 10foot slide, no one with any dignity should bash or talk smack.I never said I was better than him or her. I like when people show there true colors. Some of us are just full of ourselves to the point we feel the need to fill others also.

lol

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 10-05-2007 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:17 AM
powermark

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL G-SPOT
OK heeereeeerrrrre we go.

Let me guess powermark, you are a professional drifter with millions of dollars and you have so much free time on your hands that you hang out on the boards looking for someone to insult? Shame.

Since you have so much time, read the entire thread. I didnt post this up to be a big shot, however no one will join my post talking about weaksauce. The only weaksauce is the drink your Mom made me at the bar last night. I cant believe that old hag still works now that her little powermark is a professional drifter! She is so committed.
LOL!

This thread is open for your post of drift moves in close quarter parking garages or what you deem EXTREME and worth while.

Like I said, I dont take this stuff seriously, however I will not let posers in Thriller Jackets come onto the site and talk shizzil without a fair challenge. Consider yourself challenged or handicapped.

We are waiting for your moves, Michael Jackson...and not the ones with you and your neighbors kids.

Just like everything else in life....back it up.... or pack it up.

I bet we get a reply from you like this...

My friends a FLracing can...
I will one day on FLracing do...
I saw a video that someone....
Professional drifters can...

At NOPI they did....

WHAT ABOUT YOU HOMIE....send us YOUR youtube links?

lol..

You just made my morning, now I can look forward to two things...your sad and pethetic reply....
OR some cool drift videos that you stole from the internet!

That car (Datzon) doesnt deserve its owner....Real NISSAN fans now how to talk to people.
LOL, I love how bent out of shape you got to make this long winded thread.

Your either 12 years old or your english is as bad as your driving

I just hate it when people put up videos of doing circles and call it drifting, tired of it

Here ya go buddy. First time Ive driven an event in 3+ years
http://www.floridaracing.org/z/septWSIR1.mov

PS - I REALLY hope you were on drugs when you posted that cluster ****

Last edited by powermark; 10-05-2007 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:59 AM
4SHIZZIL

LOL, I love how bent out of shape you got to make this long winded thread.

Your either 12 years old or your english is as bad as your driving

I just hate it when people put up videos of doing circles and call it drifting, tired of it

Here ya go buddy. First time Ive driven an event in 3+ years
http://www.floridaracing.org/z/septWSIR1.mov

PS - I REALLY hope you were on drugs when you posted that cluster ****
Dude I never sweat, especially over the small stuff. I wrote my reply while driving to work this morning at the butt-crack of dawn...with my phone.

Nice video. You really have some nice 'driving skills'. Now if we can get you to treat people better, maybe you can attract some major sponsorships.

I don’t have a problem complimenting things as I see them, just as I commented on your lack of professionalism in your first post. So I acted stupid so you could relate.

Keep up the good driving. Work on your delivery and presentation when dealing with others. Who knows maybe I work for a major company looking for a good drifter with the total package? I don’t, but you never know whom you’re dealing with...amigo.

This is the first time; someone has backed up their shizzil. I’m actually tickled. My next videos will be up soon enough. This is not a pizzzing match or a competition, that’s for the track. What you find fun isn’t what others find fun. Again your people skills towards complete strangers needs some work.

Good day. Out of car videos show the real skill.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 10-05-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:59 PM
powermark

I have a good 8-5 job, drifting is just a hobby.

Ive just been into drifting since 2001 and i just get tired of people that post video of doing circles and calling it drifting, thats all.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:47 PM
AZ350Z

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL G-SPOT
Did you read the entire thread?

https://my350z.com/forum/showthre...=1#post4458724

Click this link!
No, missed it. Link doesn't work.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:59 PM
4SHIZZIL

Default Remix

I have a good 8-5 job, drifting is just a hobby.

Ive just been into drifting since 2001 and i just get tired of people that post video of doing circles and calling it drifting, thats all.
Maybe after VOL 2 comes out, we can start over. Like the professionals that I am sure we are or can be. Im sure noobs need to see more quality and courtesy than what we both displayed here.

We can start a remix of our dialog in a few weeks with a clean slate.

The MidA always has someone that wants to cut people down and talk smack, so I apologize for being on the defensive. Its like the FI section, you have to be ready for battle at all times. Which is unfortunate.

Until then,

Corey
Old 10-05-2007, 07:15 PM
AZ350Z

Nice post. We would love to see more vids.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:32 PM
4SHIZZIL

Nice post. We would love to see more vids.
Well hopefully my friend who has a bad azz camera will be able to meet us for a few days to get some better quality videos... I just saved for one tire (300)...lol. Hopefully I will have money for the other... by the next few weeks. I plan on the video showing both what I can and cannot do. I wont edit it for all my good moves..it will show my screw ups as well.

more to come...
Old 10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
AZ350Z

What kind of tires are you running for $300 ea.?

Find a good used tire dealer in your area. I pay like $120 for 2 275-35-19's with 70%+ left on em.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:16 PM
4SHIZZIL

What kind of tires are you running for $300 ea.?

Find a good used tire dealer in your area. I pay like $120 for 2 275-35-19's with 70%+ left on em.
NITTO 555 285/30/20....but I will look for some used ones.

I think im just going to go buy some stock mustang rims (dime a dosen in the junk yard, same bolt pattern) and run a smaller size simply for 'less' tracktion because I dont have boost yet (Stillen SC). As it stands, I dont have enough juice to keep her sideways after 45-48 mph. I have learned to apply the brake with my left foot and keep my speed under 45mph...but faster is better always...lol.

I daily drive my G, so its like whatever. I only drift seriously for a few hours about every other weekend. But the other weekends I autox....so they get used and abused resulting in being replaced about every 9 months.

wet pavement is easier on them, however I dont think it counts unless you have screeming tires and smoke!

lol
Old 10-07-2007, 11:24 AM
AZ350Z

Good move on the used wheels. I have done a few events with the stock 17" Z wheels and the 18" tracks and the 18's are much better IMO.

Also, look into some extended tie rods. That is one of the best mods I did on mine. Keeping a decent angle is really tough without them. Best $180 you can spend.

Using the brake is not a good idea as it cuts fuel due to the ECU.

Last edited by AZ350Z; 10-07-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:08 AM
rhythmnsmoke

+1 on Using the Brake. I modulate the clutch and gas when I want to reduce power.

From one Drift newbie to another Drift newbie....here is my contribution to your thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5QcuR8ByIw

Quick Reply: Initial G VOL. 1. Extreme Drifts... First of many to come