Notices
Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

Initial G VOL. 1. Extreme Drifts... First of many to come

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:36 PM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
I'm a drifter too....who happens to be black as well.
Sweet, hope to see some of your stuff sometime. As well as all the drifters

Originally Posted by DustinZ33
Just because you did a donut close to a wall and he didn't doesn't make you any better or cooler. Nor does paying 40k for a car.

PS - I see a wall in his thread.

Hahaha thanks man
Old 01-15-2008, 04:47 PM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow you all get so fired up...its all about fun...I drive the shizzil out of my G. No need to fight with you or anyone else....its al about the videos....

VIDEOS....not words....VIDEOS...note that I didnt comment on your posting...which I saw prior..but whatever...

my thread... so...

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 01-15-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:51 PM
4SHIZZIL

Just because you did a donut close to a wall and he didn't doesn't make you any better or cooler. Nor does paying 40k for a car.

PS - I see a wall in his thread.
Never said I was cooler. I have an oil cooler on my G...how about that? lol I also have 4 cars homie....

awaiting your VIDEOs...Its all about fun and videos....get a grip people. 57K miles 2 years on new years.... I have a hole where my left foot sits on the floormat from shifting so daam much. I live in my car....I am sideways at least 3 times on the way to work to include I95...,at 530am with no one around, every single day!

Obviosuly with a 42K (to be exact, before mods) car I would not do it if I thought I would hurt myself of my car....bring your video bro...thats what this is all about.

not about who is cooler or who thinks what sucks...you would think someone pissed in alll your fruit loops... geesch!

you all dont take time to read entire threads.... I do enjoy your enthusiam.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 01-15-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:16 PM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not being rude or taking a stab at you either. I just think you're too stuck on yourself. Once again pointing out, you had to mention again that your car cost 42k. I don't care really. Ooooo. I have 4 cars. It's one thing to show a video of you doing donuts but we really don't care if you boast about having 4 cars or if your car cost 42k before mods. Also talking down on someone for showing you drift videos of them saying they aren't really good and you're better because you were closer to a wall. You need to get a grip. As far as being a car and drift enthusiasts, more props to you.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 PM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
Wow you all get so fired up...its all about fun...I drive the shizzil out of my G. No need to fight with you or anyone else....its al about the videos....

VIDEOS....not words....VIDEOS...note that I didnt comment on your posting...which I saw prior..but whatever...

my thread... so...
No big, im sure you down talked my vids. But its all about vids. Its okay.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 PM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

I'm not being rude or taking a stab at you either. I just think you're too stuck on yourself. Once again pointing out, you had to mention again that your car cost 42k. I don't care really. Ooooo. I have 4 cars. It's one thing to show a video of you doing donuts but we really don't care if you boast about having 4 cars or if your car cost 42k before mods. Also talking down on someone for showing you drift videos of them saying they aren't really good and you're better because you were closer to a wall. You need to get a grip. As far as being a car and drift enthusiasts, more props to you.

I regret even saying anything about his donuts now. Accept my apology fosheezy?
Old 01-16-2008, 08:54 AM
4SHIZZIL

Point is...I dont care how much it cost..you throw in how silly I was because the car was nice or whatever.

I drive hoopties and some new also... I am as humble as you can get man. I could crash my car today and drive a 81 chevette like a did in highschool. I just love to have fun....rental, my car, work vehicle..its all good brothas..we dont need to fight over a donut...its just sugar and flour after all.

Black Guy... I didnt bash your vid when I saw it. I just lashed because to lashed. Simple reaction. Im laid back and get a kick out of how people get on the boards...honestly it makes no diff to me what anyone thinks..I painted my rims Khaki and everyone hated it..but hey...it matched my interior and I have never seen it done...they are gold now...next year...maybe white...

cant we all just get along....lol.

Its all good fellas no sweat from my end.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:56 AM
DustinZ33

cant we all just get along....lol.

Its all good fellas no sweat from my end.
werd
Old 01-17-2008, 07:28 PM
tougeracing

These guys are way better yet they dont have sponsors. SoCal ALL STAR BASH ROCKS!!!! show us videos of this calibre and theyre not even professionally shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4dje-zTL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSAwb...eature=related
^^ for you 80s lovers

Last edited by tougeracing; 01-17-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:57 AM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

Originally Posted by tougeracing
These guys are way better yet they dont have sponsors. SoCal ALL STAR BASH ROCKS!!!! show us videos of this calibre and theyre not even professionally shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4dje-zTL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSAwb...eature=related
^^ for you 80s lovers
No one said anything about being pro. They're definitly pro-am though. They arent amatuers. Nice videos though. Id love to drive a course like that. 3rd gear runs ftw
Old 03-07-2008, 12:52 PM
4SHIZZIL

Last Sunday my350z. Function Tuned BBQ meet....
having fun as always...school ownes me plus I lost my video guy to job cuts at work... but this guy did ok so I may have a new one...lol...enjoy... new footage to come soon....promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPOG-Ecv9qs
Old 03-07-2008, 12:57 PM
4SHIZZIL

picture thread...

https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic/340513-function-tuned-bbq-pics.html
Old 03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
FAIRLADYZ_MANnE

damn this guy can't even put up a video,

this crowd sucks. lol 350z drivers suck. haha like the beamer crowd
Old 03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by FAIRLADYZ_MANnE
damn this guy can't even put up a video,

this crowd sucks. lol 350z drivers suck. haha like the beamer crowd
who are you referring to?

two post up...it says video. the second says pics.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:54 PM
AZ350Z

MaNne sounds like a douche.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:55 PM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by AZ350Z
MaNne sounds like a douche.

those are my thoughts
Old 03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

You know there's a huge difference between just messing around in a parking lot and drifting through actual course doing tandems, wide, tight sweeps... I suggest you sharpen up your circles and also practice figure 8s in a parking lot and sign up for drift events.. You'll learn quickly that you weren't really drifting....
Old 03-17-2008, 10:35 PM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by leeboyNY
You know there's a huge difference between just messing around in a parking lot and drifting through actual course doing tandems, wide, tight sweeps... I suggest you sharpen up your circles and also practice figure 8s in a parking lot and sign up for drift events.. You'll learn quickly that you weren't really drifting....
Was the video messing around in the parking lot of drifting through tandams...as the post reads and the entire thread reads....just having fun with my G.

Whats funny is that I have been "WALKING" my cars sine the early 1990's and the term DRFIT did not exists, not alll of a sudden everyone is so critical about the word usage. Donuts are one thing. But doing it in an uneven garage with about 4-6 feet on each side for clearance take more skill than punching it the the wheel turned. Not thats its UBER cool..it was fun..which is the purpose of me buying the car. I have more fun in my car than most with there car, trucks, and bikes put together...I love to drive my car and its sideways at least once or twice a day.

I appreciate your comments man, but im not at trying to be a Pro..nor act like one...Once I go Stillen, SC I will have more TQ to do what I want. I dont want to build my block so the Stillen is the most practical for my budget and Daily Driving needs. I mess around for fun.

I take this site with a grain of salt. we all should too. If you read the entire thread you will see where I am coming from.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:07 AM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Was the video messing around in the parking lot of drifting through tandams...as the post reads and the entire thread reads....just having fun with my G.

Whats funny is that I have been "WALKING" my cars sine the early 1990's and the term DRFIT did not exists, not alll of a sudden everyone is so critical about the word usage. Donuts are one thing. But doing it in an uneven garage with about 4-6 feet on each side for clearance take more skill than punching it the the wheel turned. Not thats its UBER cool..it was fun..which is the purpose of me buying the car. I have more fun in my car than most with there car, trucks, and bikes put together...I love to drive my car and its sideways at least once or twice a day.

I appreciate your comments man, but im not at trying to be a Pro..nor act like one...Once I go Stillen, SC I will have more TQ to do what I want. I dont want to build my block so the Stillen is the most practical for my budget and Daily Driving needs. I mess around for fun.

I take this site with a grain of salt. we all should too. If you read the entire thread you will see where I am coming from.
Hey,
I'm not bashing at you at all~ I'm just saying that you are missing out more fun stuff Of course everyone who likes to slide their cars side ways started out by messing around in a parking lot, and I still do just like you, but man, if you think messing around in a parking lot is that much fun, drifting through a track course is just orgasmic!
Old 03-18-2008, 04:30 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by leeboyNY
Hey,
I'm not bashing at you at all~ I'm just saying that you are missing out more fun stuff Of course everyone who likes to slide their cars side ways started out by messing around in a parking lot, and I still do just like you, but man, if you think messing around in a parking lot is that much fun, drifting through a track course is just orgasmic!

Yeah I wasnt shooting any missiles at you either....it just seems like this section in general is full or professionals and experts..you I dont know any of them....lol.

I have walked my car sideways at about 50mph...but no more power to keep it that way at that speed. The all of the videos were not planned nor and prior thought..in the FT BBQ one, i decide just to start my car and go...I have a ton a fun in my G....unfortunate..all my cool tricks are undockumented. I gaduate in 10 days...plus working full time...so after that I will have more time to act up...

Thanks for keepin it real man..I wish the section in general had a better out look. Its sadens me...especially when I constantly state that Im just out having fun with my little handheld digital cam....geesch...the nerve of some people....lol