Notices
Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

Maverick Motorsports Dual Caliper Bracket Install

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 08:45 AM
Zlut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maverick Motorsports Dual Caliper Bracket Install

Hey guys, I just bought my maverick motorsports bracket for dual calipers in the rear. I also picked up a extra set of brembo's for $100 with hard lines,and pads...woot woot anyway, my question is,

I am purchasing -3 stainless steel lines from summitracing getting 2 72" lines.
Do I need to get a fitting to go into my brembos and run the line straight into my brembos or the hard line?

Which would be better?
Does anyone know what size the fittings are?
Old 02-04-2015, 09:02 AM
OhioStyles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zlut
Hey guys, I just bought my maverick motorsports bracket for dual calipers in the rear. I also picked up a extra set of brembo's for $100 with hard lines,and pads...woot woot anyway, my question is,

I am purchasing -3 stainless steel lines from summitracing getting 2 72" lines.
Do I need to get a fitting to go into my brembos and run the line straight into my brembos or the hard line?

Which would be better?
Does anyone know what size the fittings are?
why not jus get a stainless rear line made for our cars from z1 or stoptech and jus run a hardline all the way back to them. im unsure of the exact size of that fitting but i do know there's been issues with ppl buying the wrong ones and having caliper damage from the screw being too long. i would think the more hardline u have, the better
Old 05-08-2015, 01:23 AM
boltup89

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OhioStyles
why not jus get a stainless rear line made for our cars from z1 or stoptech and jus run a hardline all the way back to them. im unsure of the exact size of that fitting but i do know there's been issues with ppl buying the wrong ones and having caliper damage from the screw being too long. i would think the more hardline u have, the better
And because of the bull **** Ohio styles says, all in all joking lol... It makes me wanna pay someone to just make and install my lines.